sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 25-07-2004, 01:01   #61
wr50l
(un)original

wr50l has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by highway penguin
Could anyone please explain it too me?
First number is the player's price, second number is how many points they scored last season.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

wr50l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2004, 01:03   #62
50!
115 and Counting...

50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

The points they get determines who much you have to buy them for. So if they play really well their value will go up and you will have a better team. So you should try and buy who you think will perform well next season.
Sir Davie of Weir has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1986 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and an Ally McCoist panini sticker.
50! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2004, 12:57   #63
-=[101st]=-
Super 14 Champions 2006

-=[101st]=- has disabled reputation

i have joined.. my team name is 101st-EPL-XI
-=[101st]=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2004, 16:26   #64
svendust

svendust has disabled reputation

This is my team, at the mo

could someone please explain about the substitue priorities to me ie what is the point and do substitutes score if they dont play?

Last edited by svendust; 25-07-2004 at 16:29.. Reason: left out request
svendust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2004, 22:30   #65
mellows

mellows has disabled reputation

if one of ur players doesnt play, then a sub will come on. Ur formation may change because of this.

BTW Just joined, my team called "Mel's Allstars"
Old 25-07-2004, 22:54   #66
Highway Penguin

Highway Penguin is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHighway Penguin is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHighway Penguin is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHighway Penguin is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

The whole thing is pretty confusing, but the only way to understand is to play it.
Highway Penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2004, 23:35   #67
Lami
#1 Stunner
  • PSN: LamiPS

Lami has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLami has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLami has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLami has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLami has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLami has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by wr50l
Lami, isn't Petta back at Celtic?
uhhh... duno lol. but i changed him anyway. i changed the whole team!! im worse than chelsea lol.
Lami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2004, 01:27   #68
50!
115 and Counting...

50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I did'nt like my old team name so i changed it to 50!'s Troopz
Sir Davie of Weir has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1986 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and an Ally McCoist panini sticker.
Old 26-07-2004, 11:45   #69
Paul B

Paul B has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Up to 36 now

Current teams: (36)

The Tractor Boys - Paul B
HK's Winning 11 - Harry Kewell
Phatmanns XI - Phatmann 2003
AS Roma - Prandelli
Borrussia Teeth Gary G
Stevie G's Winnin XI - thebeast2020
Dynamo Kebab - nath_scfc
Athletico Insighted - wr50l
John Zoidberg XI - Zoidberg
**.JOEL ~ UNITED.** - ?
Joey's Team of Doom - JoeyM
The Jedi Knights - Darth Daft
DREAM TEAM - ?
The Erotic Poets - svendust
50!'s Troopz- 50!
Danish Dynamite - ?
Woodsy - Woodsy
sam's crew - sam erasa
Original FC - Original
The Dead Rabbits - Lami
Handsome Pete's - Flipper the Priest
pearsons11 - sdpearson
the schizophreniacs - gedo
robz_immortals - robz18
FP United - trafty_7
Hindsight United - Zygalski
Babylon Lions - Mussav
AEK United - Nikokopoulos
The Penguins - highway penguin
Chelsea Fc - South Dorset Blue
t1000v2.0 - The Gaffer
Badgermen - Badgerman
101st-EPL-XI - -=[101st]=-
The Ogopa Djzzzz - maxwill007
Mel's Allstars - mellows
[[JASHREN + UNITED]] - ?
Paul B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2004, 18:32   #70
mellows

mellows has disabled reputation

with 36 teams the competition will be tuff
Old 28-07-2004, 00:10   #71
LiamK

LiamK has disabled reputation

I'm in now as well.

AndHisDogSpot

And you can rest assured that Jesper is in my team

I've accidently entered that dirty Chavton scum as my favourite club, how can I cleanse my account of this horrible logo that appears next to my team?
LiamK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2004, 00:14   #72
50!
115 and Counting...

Is there a prize for the winner of the PES insight league????
Special Title?
Money?
WOMEN?????????
Or just plain old Kudos?
Old 28-07-2004, 00:19   #73
Paul B

Paul B has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiamK
I've accidently entered that dirty Chavton scum as my favourite club, how can I cleanse my account of this horrible logo that appears next to my team?
Go to 'User Profile' under the heading Admin on the right hand side of your team screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50!
Is there a prize for the winner of the PES insight league????
Special Title?
Money?
WOMEN?????????
Or just plain old Kudos?
A candle-lit dinner with an Admin of your choice.
Paul B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2004, 00:21   #74
50!
115 and Counting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul B

A candle-lit dinner with an Admin of your choice.
Unless we get a hot new busty admin in id rather just stick with the kudos.
Old 28-07-2004, 00:28   #75
Ogopa Djz
  • XBox: Macko54

Ogopa Djz has disabled reputation

Yeah i am in. Me team is labeled.. catch this.....Ogopa Djzzzzzz.Yup.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ogopa Djz is offline   Reply With Quote