PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 07-08-2003, 11:04   #1
Paul B

Paul B has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

PES Insight Fantasy League

I was thinking that if there was enough people interested, I could set up a mini-league for all us PES Insight members to compete in. I think the best fantasy league game for this is the Fantasy Premier League one. It is free to enter. The link below gives you most of the information you need to know about it.
http://fantasy.premierleague.com/info.html

Paul B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2003, 11:08   #2
sheringham316

sheringham316 is an unknown

fantasy league???? dunno like pro evo's now but once uve finished a season u go on to the next seson where u get paid a little bit more and then that goes on to threw out the other seasons but then whne u get to a certain amount u wint be able to keep gettin more money
sheringham316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2003, 11:09   #3
Chuck Morris
aka BlueScouse
  • Supports: Everton
  • XBox: CHUCK MORRIS 84
  • PSN: CHUCK-84-MORRIS

Chuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Sounds good, i'm gonna sign up for it.
Chuck Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2003, 11:16   #4
Paul B

Good to see some interest. I won't create a league until there are enough people showing an interest.
Old 07-08-2003, 12:25   #5
Chuck Morris
aka BlueScouse

Chuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

That site is stupid, i've got Gerrard and Vieira but i can't put them in the middle, i've done everything it has told me to do but they're still both wingers!!!
aaaaaarrrrrrrggggg
Old 07-08-2003, 12:52   #6
Paul B

You should be able to put them in the middle if you haven't already registered the team. If you have then you won't be able to.
Old 07-08-2003, 12:58   #7
Chuck Morris
aka BlueScouse

I've just read on the FAQ's on the site that it doesn't actually matter if you can't put them in the middle.
Old 07-08-2003, 13:09   #8
sheringham316

sheringham316 is an unknown

lol i thought u was talkin bout wot would be the best dream leauge my mistake lol
sheringham316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2003, 13:10   #9
Paul B

Quote:
Originally posted by bluescouse
I've just read on the FAQ's on the site that it doesn't actually matter if you can't put them in the middle.
Well, yeah. I almost said 'does it really matter?' What made you think that it did?
Old 07-08-2003, 13:17   #10
Chuck Morris
aka BlueScouse

Dunno really, i guess it just looked weird on screen as Gerrard and Vieira as wingers thats all. Anyway it doesn't matter now.
Old 07-08-2003, 14:56   #11
Paul B

Anyone else interested in entering into a PES Insight mini league?
Old 07-08-2003, 14:58   #12
Chuck Morris
aka BlueScouse

Paul B have you signed up for it yet and have you built up a team?
Old 07-08-2003, 15:01   #13
Paul B

Yep, shall I post my team here?
Old 07-08-2003, 15:03   #14
Chuck Morris
aka BlueScouse

If you want, or you can PM your team, i'll PM you mine.
Old 07-08-2003, 16:26   #15
Marshy
Banned

Marshy is an unknown

i signed up to this site last season but i forgot my user name the same as on www.freefantasyfootbal.tv i can't remember user names.
Marshy is offline   Reply With Quote