PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 11-05-2008, 22:19   #481
goalgerd
  • Supports: shamrock rovers
  • XBox: goalgerd13
  • PSN: goalgerd13

goalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
Aha, cheers guys. Ooh, I dunno Dermot - the captain decision may be the difference next week, you're still in it as far as I'm concerned! It's been a great little battle over the last few months. I hope you're on your way to winning your private league, and more importantly the 1000 euros!

Well done to Mike for clinching the 3rd place in the Cup, also.
yep i just checked and the moneys in the bag!!
goalgerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 23:50   #482
The Stig
  • Supports: Liverpool
  • XBox: MikeBurrowz

The Stig has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Stig has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Stig has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Why didn't Torres get an assist? he clearly flicked it on into Voronins path.
The Stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 07:50   #483
Bravoboy
  • Supports: Brighton

Bravoboy has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by goalgerd View Post
yep i just checked and the moneys in the bag!!
Good stuff, congrats mate. I fancy setting up a cash league next season, can't believe I didn't this season!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skepta View Post
Why didn't Torres get an assist? he clearly flicked it on into Voronins path.
They've given it to him, now.

Anyway, finished top in the end, but was pushed all the way by goalgerd. Ended up 551st in the world in the end! I shall be back next season, to hopefully retain my title.

Cheers for playing guys.
Old 12-05-2008, 09:46   #484
Usul
  • Supports: FCB

Usul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

I guess i didn't do so bad this year, considering i barely watched a dozen matches.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Usul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 13:49   #485
The Dude
His Dudeness
  • Supports: Dinamo Moscow

The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

10th place......not bad.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 13:53   #486
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

What a fall from grace. I finished 2nd last season, which was my début season. Second time round, it's 45th. I was in the second page for most of this campaign, but playing my wild card took me up about 15 places, but too much too late.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 17:16   #487
The Stig
  • Supports: Liverpool
  • XBox: MikeBurrowz

The Stig has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Stig has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Stig has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Came 16th and thank god Nifty never beat me so I don't have to put in my sig "Titus Bramble is better than the whole of my fantasy team" or whatever he wanted me to put can't remember what it was exactly but it was something along those lines.
The Stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 19:08   #488
Phatmann
HGW XX/7
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • XBox: Phatmann Scoop
  • PSN: Phatmann2008

Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Exclamation Final Standings

Final Table:

1st: Bravoboy
2nd: goalgerd
3rd: Phatmann2003

Congratulations to Bravoboy who finally managed to overtake goalgerd in the last few gameweeks, and held on right to the end. Bravoboy also becomes the first member in PESGaming history to do the double, and I'm sure he will be looking to retain both titles next season.

Thanks to everyone who participated and I hope you'll all sign up next season too.

Phatmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 19:19   #489
Bravoboy
  • Supports: Brighton

Bravoboy has disabled reputation

Good work Phatmann.
Old 13-05-2008, 07:41   #490
Usul
  • Supports: FCB

Usul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Aye, well done, Mike.

Usul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2008, 11:18   #491
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Nice one Mike, with the predictions and Champions League too.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2008, 11:43   #492
Original?
istrator
  • PSN: DivinoCodino

Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Screwed it up towards the end, I changed my captain to Barry for one game which worked well but the I forgot to change it back to Ronaldo.

Well done all.
Original? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2008, 23:24   #493
goalgerd
  • Supports: shamrock rovers
  • XBox: goalgerd13
  • PSN: goalgerd13

goalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

il be back next season with a new and improved team,hopefuly there will be some cheap talent in euro 2008 that will come to the league!!!

well done all :>
goalgerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2008, 00:20   #494
Badgerman

Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I'm returning to this next year.

The badger shall reclaim all of his trophies.

oc love
wire love
Badgerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 22:29   #495
Fass2k7

Fass2k7 is on a bad road

Smile

hey can i have the league code please im eager to join this because im'a massive pes fan and got the whole collection on d ps2 and hopfully getting d ps3 in aug.
heres my addy: [email protected] i would much appreciate it if u send it to my email thanks. =]

Last edited by Fass2k7; 11-07-2008 at 22:31.. Reason: needed to put my addy up
Fass2k7 is offline   Reply With Quote