PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 08-10-2007, 12:33   #46
Diao
The People's Champ
  • Supports: Liverpool FC, Alfreton Town, Perth Glory FC, Anaheim Ducks
  • PSN: Rafa2007

Diao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDiao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDiao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDiao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDiao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDiao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

I'm coming to get you Phat

I'm actually doing well this season

Diao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 22:48   #47
Yossi
Loopy about Lupoli

Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

That's a random banker there Phat: I also got the scoreline right but putting it as the banker never went through my mind and I don't see how it went through anyone's to be fair. You remind me of me, two years ago, when I ran away with it.

I only lost points on one game this weekend, Pool v Spurs. Makes a change of having to cope with -30 on a wrong banker for the last two weeks in a row.
Yossi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 23:48   #48
Phatmann
HGW XX/7
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • XBox: Phatmann Scoop
  • PSN: Phatmann2008

Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yossi View Post
That's a random banker there Phat: I also got the scoreline right but putting it as the banker never went through my mind and I don't see how it went through anyone's to be fair. You remind me of me, two years ago, when I ran away with it.

I only lost points on one game this weekend, Pool v Spurs. Makes a change of having to cope with -30 on a wrong banker for the last two weeks in a row.
The x3 made me very interested, and since Blackburn are decent and Birmingham were very unikely to get anything there it was a no-brainer. A heads up for this week, Chelsea are x3
Phatmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2007, 12:51   #49
Phatmann
HGW XX/7

Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatmann2003 View Post
The x3 made me very interested, and since Blackburn are decent and Birmingham were very unikely to get anything there it was a no-brainer. A heads up for this week, Chelsea are x3

Score of the week: TheDude94 (+195)

Brilliant score by TheDude94, possibly the record so far this season.
Old 30-10-2007, 02:13   #50
Phatmann
HGW XX/7

Score of the week: Del Boy (+90)
Old 06-11-2007, 02:17   #51
Phatmann
HGW XX/7

Score of the week: KainLegacy (+255)

Astonishing score from KainLegacy this week
Old 06-11-2007, 10:17   #52
KainLegacy

KainLegacy has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Thank you .I am trying to keep up with leaders(you ).Just a question,how are you so consistent :?
KainLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 15:35   #53
Phatmann
HGW XX/7

Quote:
Originally Posted by KainLegacy View Post
Thank you .I am trying to keep up with leaders(you ).Just a question,how are you so consistent :?
Cos I'm the man? :coffee: Nah, I don't know really. I pretty much go onto the site look at the matches and predict the first thing that comes to my mind. There's a lot of luck involved in predicting anyway.
Old 13-11-2007, 16:16   #54
Phatmann
HGW XX/7

Score of the week: nikos24 (+165)
Old 13-11-2007, 17:14   #55
nikos24
  • Supports: Panathinaikos FC
  • PSN: kingtrynd

nikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

I remember I joined the league 4-5 matchdays late.. if only I joined earlier. I've given up on the fantasy team part, but not on the prediction. It's convenient and only takes a few minutes to put down your scorelines.

For some reason, I always put a safety in a result where I actually get it right!

Michael, you're very talented in doing this. More or less you're either on top or at the least, a top 5 contender. How do you do it?
Old 13-11-2007, 17:20   #56
Phatmann
HGW XX/7

"I pretty much go onto the site look at the matches and predict the first thing that comes to my mind. There's a lot of luck involved in predicting anyway" as KainLegacy asked earlier Another thing is 95% of the time I put my insurance on Newcastle as I never know what they're gonna do, and most of the time I'm right to do so
Old 13-11-2007, 17:23   #57
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

I think I've put my Insurance on Spurs more than any other team.

I agree about putting down the first thing that comes to mind - instinct helps. My problem is I over-analyse.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2007, 17:26   #58
Phatmann
HGW XX/7

I don't look at my predictions, after I've made them, until all the matches are done. I think I've lost quite a lot of points on Spurs this season, but I imagine many others have too.
Old 13-11-2007, 17:45   #59
nikos24
  • Supports: Panathinaikos FC
  • PSN: kingtrynd

nikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

First thing that comes to mind? I sometimes think scorelines 6-0, 5-1 But I get what you mean, I'll keep it in mind next time thanks.

I've lost lots on Spurs too. I thought their first defeat at Sunderland was just a bad day. But it has continued for such a long time and they've given me lots of wrong results. Sadly Bolton have been so poor too, I've lost on points with them.

I tend to place a banker on Manchester U as they seem most consistent, safetys on teams I don't really know and the derbys. I got one right though Liverpool 1-1 Chelsea (it's become a trend).

And Portsmouth, City, Arsenal have been very friendly to me thus far.
Old 13-11-2007, 17:48   #60
Phatmann
HGW XX/7

Another tip, look out for the x2 and x3 banker things. Sometimes you can get some decent ones for that, i.e. Chelsea were on a x3 not long ago and I put my banker on them and got more points than I would've had I put it on Man U. Also, if Derby are playing and the match has a x3, put a banker on it and put the other team to win. Especially if Derby are away.