PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 07-07-2008, 18:45   #1
Phatmann
HGW XX/7
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • XBox: Phatmann Scoop
  • PSN: Phatmann2008

Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

PESGaming Fantasy League 2008/2009

The new season is still just over a month away but they have renewed the fantasy league on www.premierleague.com for 2008/09 so I thought I may as well get the thread up and running.

POST YOUR TEAM NAME IN HERE ONCE YOU'VE JOINED AS YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LEAGUE IF YOU DON'T.

The game rules are the same as last season so anyone who participated last season will know what they're doing. Anyone who didn't participate last season can go here to see the rules and scoring etc. : http://fantasy.premierleague.com/M/rules.mc

There are a few improvements to the website from last season though, which can be found here: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/M/new.mc

The Head to Head leagues sounds like a good addition and I'm looking forward to seeing it in use this season.

Quote:
All players joining before Gameweek 1 will be placed in a head to head league which follows the real England League structure.

Each Gameweek you will play a match against another team in the league, with a match result based on fantasy scores. Three points will be awarded for a win and one point for a draw.
League Members:

Hangover 96 - Phatmann2003
Cupid Stunts - Yossi
Cunning Linguists - Original?
Bayern Bru - 50!
Real Hungary - nath_scfc
Team Name - Top Gun
Les Guerriers - Dragonfly
We At Falmer Yet? - Bravoboy
Forza Wigan - Phil WAFC
Farcelona FC - Usul
Fαísαl.2k8 - Gunnєr - Fass2k7
Polonia Hamburg - The Dude
ehh? - Dave!
Newton Heath - Hunter
Fash FC - ChewittWFC
Constant Variables - Aaronarid
The Clogs of War - Barry
Rapid FC - Magono
nickpring - Nickpring
SV Werder Best - Cookie
RB14 FC - RB14 ARSENAL
REALLY? Madrid - Deckz
Worse Than Stoke - Haribo
Dyslexic Untied - GhOsT
FC Planet Express - PEM
Dynamic Captanic - Benjam
damnittohellandback - devolution
Granby Grovers - hitmanuk2k
Polski Bar Sportowy™ - Nifty1Pound50
PSV Hangover - mufcsean
Bayer Neverlusen - Poontang Pie
Underdogs - amda1
SW6ers - papa
Badgermen - Badgerman
Team Win - Dan
Kingcheesezombie! - ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Phatmann; 16-09-2008 at 17:52..
Phatmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 19:03   #2
Yossi
Loopy about Lupoli

Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Done. Cupid Stunts.
Yossi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 19:18   #3
Original?
istrator
  • PSN: DivinoCodino

Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Cunning Linguists.
Original? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 19:35   #4
50!
115 and Counting...

50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Bayern Bru

Is it just me or is making a team a lot harder this year?
Sir Davie of Weir has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1986 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and an Ally McCoist panini sticker.
50! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 19:55   #5
nath_scfc
  • Supports: Stoke City & Denver Nuggets
  • XBox: NathR88

nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Real Hungary are considering having as many Potters as possible.
nath_scfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 22:27   #6
Top Gun
  • XBox: Zodiac19

Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I'm in. Team Name.
Top Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 22:29   #7
Tubes is God

Tubes is God is an unknown

Norfolk and Chance.
Tubes is God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 22:33   #8
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

I'm in.

Les Guerriers.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 23:17   #9
Bravoboy
  • Supports: Brighton

Bravoboy has disabled reputation

We At Falmer Yet? have returned to retain the title.

Both titles, even.
Old 07-07-2008, 23:31   #10
Phil W.A.F.C
  • Supports: Wigan Athletic AFC

Phil W.A.F.C is as bad as a Meyyappan post

Count me in.

Forza Wigan.
Old 08-07-2008, 05:36   #11
Usul
  • Supports: FCB

Usul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Farcelona FC.

Usul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 11:08   #12
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I'll probably join closer to the start of the season, especially as players can still be transferred between clubs. Are we allowed to constantly change our line-up without point deduction before the season begins ?
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 12:00   #13
Bravoboy
  • Supports: Brighton

Bravoboy has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
I'll probably join closer to the start of the season, especially as players can still be transferred between clubs. Are we allowed to constantly change our line-up without point deduction before the season begins ?
In a word, yes.

I dare say I'll still be changing mine around on the morning of the deadline on the 16th August.
Old 11-07-2008, 22:35   #14
Fass2k7

Fass2k7 is on a bad road

mines is Faisal.2k8 or Fass2k8 thanks 4 d code m8 =]
Fass2k7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2008, 13:12   #15
The Dude
His Dudeness
  • Supports: Dinamo Moscow

The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

polonia hamburg

The Dude is offline   Reply With Quote