PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 13-07-2008, 14:08   #16
Dave!
  • Supports: Leeds
  • XBox: Ausages

Dave! has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Dave! has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Dave! has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Dave! has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Dave! has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Dave! has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Dave! has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Dave! has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Dave! has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

ehh? has now joined. Lacking in ideas for a team name :/

Dave! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2008, 18:46   #17
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I'm in.

Team name: Newton Heath

Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 00:54   #18
ChewittWFC
  • XBox: ChewittWFC

ChewittWFC has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

I'm in, team is Fash FC.
ChewittWFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2008, 14:29   #19
Aaronarid
IFRS

Aaronarid is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastAaronarid is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastAaronarid is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastAaronarid is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastAaronarid is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

I'm in.

Constant Variables.
Aaronarid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2008, 15:00   #20
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

The Clogs of War report for duty.
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2008, 12:55   #21
Magono
RaPiD 'MaGz' of the PeP
  • PSN: rapidmagz

Magono has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Magono has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Rapid FC ready and waiting.
Old 29-07-2008, 13:16   #22
nickpring
  • Supports: Chelsea, Cardiff City, Sevilla
  • XBox: NickXPring

nickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Team name - nickpring
nickpring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2008, 15:01   #23
Barry

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Is your team name "Team Name" or is it nickpring?
Old 29-07-2008, 15:07   #24
nickpring

nickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry View Post
Is your team name "Team Name" or is it nickpring?
nickpring
Old 29-07-2008, 15:17   #25
Bravoboy
  • Supports: Brighton

Bravoboy has disabled reputation

How original!

Saying that, I've had the same team name for about the last 4 years. :chanlaugh:

Can't wait for the day I can change it! How are you guys getting on with your team preparations?
Old 29-07-2008, 15:21   #26
Barry

I've switched from Clogwork Orange to The Clogs of War, I fear I'll have to use that one for years to come or I'll have to come up with a new one.

I already change my original draft, so far I have:

Gomes

Melchiot
Evra
Corluka
Hoefkens
Woodgate

Ballack
Nasri
Fabregas

Torres
Adebayor

Subs: Simonsen, Geovanni, Hamann, Kitson

Though it's definitely not going to stay like this.
Old 29-07-2008, 15:51   #27
nickpring

My first draft is;

Petr Cech

Vedran Corluka
Nemanja Vidic
Jamie Carragher
Gael Clichy

Cristiano Ronaldo
Dietmar Hamann
Javier Mascherano
Mikel Arteta

Jermain Defoe
Didier Drogba

Subs - Kasper Schmeichel, Abdoulaye Meite, Aaron Mokoena, Nicklas Bendtner

Probably will change it before the start of the season though.
Old 29-07-2008, 15:56   #28
Bravoboy
  • Supports: Brighton

Bravoboy has disabled reputation

Good defence. However, there are big question marks over Drogba and Ronaldo (will they still be in the Prem come August 16th?) - and Cristiano is most likely out for the start of the season, so you don't wanna be wasting big bucks on a player that won't play. I advise you bring him in using your wild card at a later date. Hamann and Mascherano are both cheap for a reason, they're VERY defensive midfielders, so essentially won't pick up a lot of points.

But yeh, I'm sure you'll see to that!
Old 29-07-2008, 16:06   #29
nickpring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
Good defence. However, there are big question marks over Drogba and Ronaldo (will they still be in the Prem come August 16th?) - and Cristiano is most likely out for the start of the season, so you don't wanna be wasting big bucks on a player that won't play. I advise you bring him in using your wild card at a later date. Hamann and Mascherano are both cheap for a reason, they're VERY defensive midfielders, so essentially won't pick up a lot of points.

But yeh, I'm sure you'll see to that!
Most defintely. Was kinda in a rush to get my team done, but, thanks for advice anyway. Will look at it again later.
Old 29-07-2008, 22:22   #30
Magono
RaPiD 'MaGz' of the PeP
  • PSN: rapidmagz

Magono has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Magono has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Rapid FC Preliminary: