PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 28-01-2011, 20:57   #1
Sminky
  • Supports: Queens Park Rangers
  • PSN: Sminky_Pinky

Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

PESgaming TFF Season 2011/12

Good evening my esteemed colleagues,

I'm canvassing (very) early for interest in a 2011/12 season Telegraph points based PESgaming fantasy football competition.

I'm undecided on the best way to organise it due to people's personal finances, so heres the options

1. I setup a league in August on the Telegraph website, I give you the League Pin and you register and enter your team into that league. Updates available as you want them. I would provide a monthly league table update in the thread.

2. I use the system I have at work. I use the Telegraph pricing and points but run my own spreadsheet. Basically, you pick your team, send it to me and I run it all through excel (including transfers) and post updates weekly on the thread.

Whatever option gets the majority nod I will lay on a prize for the winner and runner up.

This would/will be completely at my own expense and free time so if you're going to give me some stick - make it imaginative

Entry would be completely free for option 2 as no Telegraph reg would be required.

Prizes

Winner: A Blu-Ray (or DVD) of the Winners choice (but not exceeding £25 in price) and a bag of Peanut/Chocolate MM's.

Runner Up: CD or Book of Runners Up choice (but not exceeding £10 in price).

Thoughts?

Sminky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2011, 01:25   #2
muscularmatt
  • Supports: Wolves
  • PSN: Macho_Man_Matt

muscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Yeah, I'm game for that.

Providing it's free to enter of course...
Joel, you think you're so much better than everyone else but let's face it, you're a cunt!
muscularmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2011, 02:06   #3
Sminky

Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscularmatt View Post
Yeah, I'm game for that.

Providing it's free to enter of course...

So you did read the entire opening post then eh Matt??
Old 29-01-2011, 04:04   #4
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Thoughts on it?

Bloody ace. However updating with Excel every week, sometimes several times a week is just too much for you to handle surely? And for an entire season?

I'd be more than willing to take part but it's likely I'll be travelling on and off this next year+, so helping with the details would be pretty impossible. I am happy to help toward the prizes though to be honest.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2011, 13:44   #5
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Anything for those peanut/chocolate M&Ms I suppose

Oh, and here is the "stick" you requested.... or rather.... stick insect.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2011, 14:11   #6
Sminky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Thoughts on it?

Bloody ace. However updating with Excel every week, sometimes several times a week is just too much for you to handle surely? And for an entire season?

I'd be more than willing to take part but it's likely I'll be travelling on and off this next year+, so helping with the details would be pretty impossible. I am happy to help toward the prizes though to be honest.
Actually its alot easier than you'd imagine, I've been running a work competition for the last 3 years, all the work is done by the vlookups and a macro on Excel, all I do is copy the data and Excel literally does everything else.

Don't worry about helping with the prizes chap, although it is appreciated, save you're cash bud

I work full time so its not as if this will really cost me much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali_BWFC View Post
Anything for those peanut/chocolate M&Ms I suppose

Oh, and here is the "stick" you requested.... or rather.... stick insect.

This may well become my Avatar in time
Old 29-01-2011, 14:13   #7
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I like your current avatar

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2011, 17:18   #8
Phatmann
HGW XX/7
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • XBox: Phatmann Scoop
  • PSN: Phatmann2008

Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I'd be interested. I've used excel spreadsheets in the past to run fantasy football games at work and it is pretty straightforward. I've not been properly involved in one for a while now so it would be good to get back into it.
Phatmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2011, 23:47   #9
Sminky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatmann View Post
I'd be interested. I've used excel spreadsheets in the past to run fantasy football games at work and it is pretty straightforward. I've not been properly involved in one for a while now so it would be good to get back into it.
Cheers Mike, I'll send you the template spreadsheet nearer the time. I'm happy to be the main admin but any help is appreciated - especially in terms of logging transfers. I currently run an update after every round of fixtures at work, I'll probably stream that to once a week though on here.