PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
View Poll Results: Assuming capability, what should be the name of our posse?
Arse Banditos 4 28.57%
Cuntsboro Creek Gang 6 42.86%
Faggot Brigade 3 21.43%
Other (SPECIFY) 1 7.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2010, 13:49   #16
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Adding a poll with the options provided by Barn in his opening post.

Mullet, just no :faceplm:

Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2010, 14:17   #17
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Faggot Brigade ftw!
Bez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2010, 14:34   #18
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

To be fair Faggot Brigade was one of Jonno's from years back (also Wanker Brigade).

Cuntsboro Creek though is my suggestion so I'll have to back it. We can also do Cuntsboro Creek Mob, which does have a certain charm.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2010, 14:35   #19
Sweey
*RETIRED*

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

By the way, if there's a filter on names how are we going to change some of these? From an old video I saw yesterday, I believe you have to join a posse like most of us are expecting and then you're part of that posse only (for that character, at least...assuming you can have multiple characters).
Old 15-05-2010, 14:47   #20
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

If there's a filter we're fucked aren't we? Cunsboro Creek perhaps?
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
Old 15-05-2010, 15:11   #21
Sweey
*RETIRED*

Old 15-05-2010, 15:18   #22
Gato
Cat O' War!!
  • Supports: Real Madrid
  • PSN: pategato

Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I gonna get this game today, got some connections in the local gamestop LOL.
Barn I'm adding ye on PSN today.

BTW Arse Banditos is a great name

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Gato; 15-05-2010 at 15:25..
Gato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2010, 11:54   #23
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Colonoscoposse.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2010, 13:26   #24
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Haha barn, I completely forgot about the faggot/wanker brigades from uni! Great days!!

I'll stick with my original idea of "Arse Banditos"

Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2010, 13:39   #25
Sweey
*RETIRED*

I might get the deciding vote at this rate
Old 16-05-2010, 14:23   #26
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

There's seems a decent variety of outfits for online multi-player. The guy second from left looks a bit like a trucker, but he's probably actually wearing a bowler hat (not a cap).

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2010, 15:02   #27
Dave!
  • Supports: Leeds
  • XBox: Ausages

Dave! has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Dave! has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Dave! has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Dave! has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Dave! has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Dave! has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Dave! has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Dave! has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Dave! has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I'm definitely up for this.

Arse Banditos
Dave! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2010, 00:00   #28
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

http://reddead.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Posses

I think it wise. Cuntsboro Creek Gang it is. I'll give us some sort of history if someone wants to get the ball rolling.
Old 19-05-2010, 00:02   #29
Dale C.
  • Supports: Birmingham City F.C
  • PSN: iRepMorons

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

The Lassholes

Dale C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2010, 00:05   #30
Sweey
*RETIRED*

Arse Banditos was great but there's something about Cuntsboro Creek Gang. Surely we must go for it.

Barn, go make it on that page....think of it as insurance should it rightfully win.