PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 18-01-2012, 16:19   #1816
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
It'll be a laser burn 'scratch'. It can still be repaired.

My friend had a 360 in his dorm room at uni a few years back and PES suffered a laser burn upon jittering in the console. I just took it to the nearest GAME for him, paid about £3 and had it thoroughly cleaned - and it fortunately worked still. Sometimes they won't work again, sometimes they will I gather.

If I were you brother, I'd just take it to your local GAME and get it cleaned. I always have my Xbox laid flat too, just in case, as if it were stood upright, and ever tips over - the disc will obviously be burnt up in the process.
Thanks for the advice, Hunter. Didn't know GAME do those type of stuff.

Tbf, it's my own fault. I was playing and my controller died, so I went to plug the USB connector into the USB port on the console whilst tilting the console up slightly. Shouldn't really do that when it is on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBishop View Post
Joel, just get NBA 2k12 on ps3 and I'll give you a whoopage.
If it doesn't work, then I probably will. You won't be whooping me though
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 22:41   #1817
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Operation "ACT A CUNT" is in full motion...
Ziss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 14:00   #1818
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Might seem a bit rude but does anyone happen to have a spare 24 hour code I could use?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 14:07   #1819
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThierryHenry14 View Post
Might seem a bit rude but does anyone happen to have a spare 24 hour code I could use?
Ah, that's a shame, I just a sold a 48-hour code on Ebay the other day.

Do a search via Google for potential "1 month" Live glitches. Sometimes you can get buy 1 month online for just £1.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 19:30   #1820
fick
  • Supports: Man United / Chicago Bears
  • XBox: ficklered
  • PSN: ficklered

fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Got a 2 day one with a pre-owned Mass Effect 3, don't know if it's been used, but I can let you have the code to try if you're interested...
Old 18-09-2012, 14:32   #1821
Jonny2J
  • XBox: Jonny2J

Jonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Anybody know how to link my Xbox live account with my EA account?

Sorted.

Last edited by Jonny2J; 18-09-2012 at 15:04.. Reason: Problem solved
Jonny2J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 00:00   #1822
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Thought it worthwhile to ask in here.

Ideally, I'd love to be able to watch video files on my Xbox, and thus my TV itself. However, the videos in question are VLC files are don't play on the Xbox to my knowledge. Do any of you play your video files from your computer, through your Xbox - and is there any help that you all could give me in relation to potentially converting VLC files to the necessary formats?

I remember trying years ago, but the conversion itself for one file was hours!

Thanks in advance.
Old 02-02-2013, 00:34   #1823
Makavelian
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: Makavelian5408

Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

VLC files? VLC is a media player. Right click on the file and see what format it is.
Makavelian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 22:54   #1824
Hunter
BELIEVE

*Bump*

I have a 7-day Xbox Live code if anyone would be interested who still plays on the Xbox 360. Just let me know and I'll PM you the code - I don't know if it's expired or not, but I've not used it since I only just discovered recently it was in my Call of Duty Ghosts case.