sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 26-11-2006, 13:03   #46
Killerkey
  • XBox: Killerkey

Killerkey has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickpring View Post
Hey there,

I already have an Xbox 360 which is running on Xbox Live, but for Christmas, I am thinking of getting one for my bedroom, will I be able to put this one on Xbox Live aswell?

Thanks
Why don't you save yourself £200+ and move your 360 into your room?

Killerkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2006, 18:02   #47
Scarface
The World Is Yours

Scarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThierryHenry14 View Post
anyone played call of duty 3 i may get that for xmas
Excellent game. Definitely worth getting, but not in preference to Gears Of War, which is the "must-have" game, right now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Scarface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2006, 20:41   #48
greenegg
I drink your Milkshake
  • Supports: Argyle, Plymouth
  • XBox: King Egg
  • PSN: PAFCegg

greenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Call of Duty 3 is very over rated. Online it is buggy and lags and plays quite poorly. One player I will try soon. Gears of War 4v4 is the fucking nuts right now but soon Rainbow 6 will reign supreme then Halo 3 will come out and PWN all. I have seen screens of Halo 3 and it is Halo 2 was a bit laggy online but hopefully this won't be.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
" border="0" />

Even Richard Dawkins thinks Ian Brown is God
greenegg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2006, 21:08   #49
RichB_33
  • XBox: RichB33

RichB_33 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenegg View Post
Call of Duty 3 is very over rated. Online it is buggy and lags and plays quite poorly. One player I will try soon. Gears of War 4v4 is the fucking nuts right now but soon Rainbow 6 will reign supreme then Halo 3 will come out and PWN all. I have seen screens of Halo 3 and it is Halo 2 was a bit laggy online but hopefully this won't be.
I've never found CoD3 to be laggy online at all mate. The single player game is fairly easy on hard difficulty, but on veteran its damned a good blast.
Over-rated, slightly, but still a very good game.

Rainbow 6 Vegas is great on and offline. I've just about completed the single player part now, will go through it again on realistic once done to see the differences in play.
Terroist hunt is great too.

I'll have to go online with Gears Of War sometime mate and get my ass kicked. Never got round to it and i've had the game for well over 3 weeks now
RichB_33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2006, 21:10   #50
greenegg
I drink your Milkshake
  • Supports: Argyle, Plymouth
  • XBox: King Egg
  • PSN: PAFCegg

greenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Rich you mad man it is so much fun online. You can run about like a chainsawed madman or play strategically and plan wins. Either way it is top fun.

" border="0" />

Even Richard Dawkins thinks Ian Brown is God
greenegg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2006, 21:32   #51
nickpring
  • Supports: Chelsea, Cardiff City, Sevilla
  • XBox: NickXPring

nickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerkey View Post
Why don't you save yourself £200+ and move your 360 into your room?
because, the 360 i have currently is my brothers. And, I would like one myself, so I can play whenever and whatever I want to.
nickpring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2006, 23:56   #52
Viperized
  • Supports: Arsenal

Viperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by Ali

I'm thinking of getting a 360 so does any one have any idea where to purchase the premium pack at the cheapest possible price?

Also which two games, other than Gears of War, are really worth purchasing for the 360?
Viperized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2006, 11:45   #53
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

there's a premium pack for 269.99 with call of duty 3 from play
http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/HP...3/Product.html
i would get rainbow six:las vegas that looks quite cool fifa 07's a good game aswell obviously halo 3 but thats not out yet

Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2006, 13:10   #54
Chuck Morris
aka BlueScouse
  • Supports: Everton
  • XBox: CHUCK MORRIS 84
  • PSN: CHUCK-84-MORRIS

Chuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Thats a good deal there TH14.

If you've got another console your not planning on using anymore then go down to Gamestation and trade it in for a Premium pack to get more money off your 360.

Games other than Gears of War in my opinion would be PES6, Call of Duty 3, G.R.A.W, Splinter Cell: Double Agent and Rainbow Six: Las Vegas.
Chuck Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 13:41   #55
jamez
Calcio Agriculturus
  • Supports: Ipswich Town F.C.
  • XBox: Jamezinho

jamez is an unknown

I got NBA 2K7 yesterday. What a game! This is the way all sports games should look, sound and most importantly, play. Truly next-gen and puts PES6 to shame.

If only 2K Sports could make a 'soccer' game.
jamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 13:45   #56
Cali
Sin City
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • XBox: Jagger O Riley
  • PSN: JaggerORiley

Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Just wondering, do you need an extra cable to play live ? As Im supposedly getting an 360 for Christmas, along with Gears Of War. Online sounds fun, would love to play it.
Cali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 13:50   #57
jamez
Calcio Agriculturus
  • Supports: Ipswich Town F.C.
  • XBox: Jamezinho

jamez is an unknown

If you get the premium console the cable is included.
jamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 13:51   #58
Cali
Sin City
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • XBox: Jagger O Riley
  • PSN: JaggerORiley

Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Thanks a lot Jamez, yeah, Premium all the way. So, would I just stick it in the back of the 360, and the back of the PC moniter ?

Sorry for all of these questions, mate.
Cali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 13:54   #59
Sully
Wait Here, Gone for Help
  • Supports: Chelsea
  • XBox: marksullivan
  • PSN: M_Sully

Sully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

You may need to but a longer cable if you want to have it in another room and dont have wireless

Back of 360 and in the router
Sully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 14:15   #60
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I've had a quick dabble around and researched some Xbox360 components as well as games and what not. You see, me and my brother are buying a Premium 360 just after Christmas and I'd like to know how much it costs to play Online wireless. I'm positive I seen it was around £60 but there must be a cheaper offer on somewhere as that's a bit steep.

Thanks for your help folks, and I hope to "own" you all Online at some point in the next month or so.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote