PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 18-04-2019, 08:54   #316
Vesuviano79

Vesuviano79 is an unknown

Alright, I have tried to install V5 and it looks fine.

What I have noticed is, unfortunately, are the overalls which revert back to the original ones (no January updates). Toreira 81 and Arnold 78. How can this be fixed, or is V6 coming out soon to fix stats and duplicate issues.

I have not managed to start a proper ML in weeks now, but feel reluctant to get Fifa to be fair.

Thanks.
Vesuviano79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2019, 09:32   #317
barca4eva
  • Supports: FC Barcelona
  • PSN: barca4eva

barca4eva is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesuviano79 View Post

What I have noticed is, unfortunately, are the overalls which revert back to the original ones (no January updates). Toreira 81 and Arnold 78. How can this be fixed, or is V6 coming out soon to fix stats and duplicate issues.

I have not managed to start a proper ML in weeks now, but feel reluctant to get Fifa to be fair.

Thanks.

Don't bother with FIFA unless you are into Cartoons hahaha, I will check tonight my ratings from Torreira and Arnold.......like I said only way to fix konami mistakes is to go to pesmaster and type that player in and fix his ratings.....
barca4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2019, 09:43   #318
Vesuviano79

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca4eva View Post
Don't bother with FIFA unless you are into Cartoons hahaha, I will check tonight my ratings from Torreira and Arnold.......like I said only way to fix konami mistakes is to go to pesmaster and type that player in and fix his ratings.....
Thanks, I understand but their database management and transfer system is completely amateurish to say the least. Well, at least Fifa get their updates right.

Fixing all ratings one by one will take me ages... I appreciate the efforts of editers around the world but I was meant to play the game in the first place. An inaccurate database and all these fake leagues make the game simply too unrealistic.

I will wait for a fix until end of May, otherwise I will move on to other games. I owe many Konami games but my faith in them is coming to an end, after EA of course.
Old 18-04-2019, 09:53   #319
barca4eva

barca4eva is an unknown

Quote:
Thanks, I understand but their database management and transfer system is completely amateurish to say the least. Well, at least Fifa get their updates right.

Fixing all ratings one by one will take me ages... I appreciate the efforts of editers around the world but I was meant to play the game in the first place. An inaccurate database and all these fake leagues make the game simply too unrealistic.

I will wait for a fix until end of May, otherwise I will move on to other games. I owe many Konami games but my faith in them is coming to an end, after EA of course.
We are all frustrated but we like football and there is no better game at the moment for footy fans, konami can afford to be sloppy because of us editors, I get frustrated a lot too, but Fifa is very bad......for all their pretty licences they still haven't been able to match Pes gameplay.....konami is idiotic especially when you look at what they did with Russian Premier league, they have exclusive rights and the league has been neglected.......It would actually be good if they stopped producing PES after last years series, this way Editors could make a perfect game and update it and still have UEFA CL.......
Old 18-04-2019, 10:09   #320
Vesuviano79

Quote:
We are all frustrated but we like football and there is no better game at the moment for footy fans, konami can afford to be sloppy because of us editors, I get frustrated a lot too, but Fifa is very bad......for all their pretty licences they still haven't been able to match Pes gameplay.....konami is idiotic especially when you look at what they did with Russian Premier league, they have exclusive rights and the league has been neglected.......It would actually be good if they stopped producing PES after last years series, this way Editors could make a perfect game and update it and still have UEFA CL.......
It is frustrating indeed, but apart from the fact that I am waiting for V6, have checked out Emerson Pereira's V6.5? How would you rate his job?
Old 18-04-2019, 10:27   #321
barca4eva

barca4eva is an unknown

Smile

Quote:
It is frustrating indeed, but apart from the fact that I am waiting for V6, have checked out Emerson Pereira's V6.5? How would you rate his job?

Emerson OF are very good, me and Nicoultras use his Brazilerao, he does Brazilian league update every year he is good. However I think that only in our OF you will get almost everything updated, here I am speaking also about ACL teams rosters that are outdated as from 2018 season, I personally updated every ACL team this year......so our OF is quiet unique.
Old 18-04-2019, 10:42   #322
Vesuviano79

Quote:
Emerson OF are very good, me and Nicoultras use his Brazilerao, he does Brazilian league update every year he is good. However I think that only in our OF you will get almost everything updated, here I am speaking also about ACL teams rosters that are outdated as from 2018 season, I personally updated every ACL team this year......so our OF is quiet unique.
It makes totally sense. So I just need to wait for V6 to be compatible with the latest DLC then. Are there any news regarding its release date?
Old 18-04-2019, 12:23   #323
nicoultras
  • Supports: Olympique Marseille, Napoli, FC Barcelona

nicoultras has discovered the General Forums. God help us.nicoultras has discovered the General Forums. God help us.nicoultras has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
It makes totally sense. So I just need to wait for V6 to be compatible with the latest DLC then. Are there any news regarding its release date?
The complete OF V6 will be available soon, later next week.
nicoultras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2019, 13:32   #324
alexbv86
  • Supports: Arsenal

alexbv86 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:

Thanks.
I feel your pain man. I haven't started a ML myself since PES 2018. I bought PES 2019 on sale during the Christmas holidays and have been editing appearances and overalls for underrated players since then (mainly South American). I actually managed to set to default almost every players' overall from each important league but I have a few left. If you are interested I can share my version of Nico and barca4eva's OF?
alexbv86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2019, 13:33   #325
Vesuviano79

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoultras View Post
The complete OF V6 will be available soon, later next week.
Thank you for the update and Happy Easter!