PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 21-02-2020, 15:26   #16
Buckshot

Buckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameri yoda View Post
is the smccutcheon tool the 2019 version? Or did he release a version for 2020?

Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2020, 15:48   #17
sameri yoda

sameri yoda is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
that might explain why I keep getting the error 13 mismatch. also I followed the instructions and still no Fati despite changing the ID of a player.
Old 21-02-2020, 17:38   #18
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
is the SMcCutcheon tool the 2019 version? or did he release a version for 2020?
There is a version for PES 2020, check evo-web forum

Edit: oops, I didn't see Buckshot's answered

Philips OF/Team exports (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2020, 20:32   #19
sameri yoda

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
There is a version for PES 2020, check evo-web forum

Edit: oops, I didn't see Buckshot's answered
I followed the instructions yet it didn't work
Old 23-02-2020, 15:13   #20
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
I followed the instructions yet it didn't work
what did not work? Where does it gives error?

Old 23-02-2020, 17:30   #21
Buckshot

Buckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

I did Fati before I realized I still had him.............All I did was apply his Player ID to a created player and installed and was no need to reset his him as I used his Player ID and the Created Player reverted back to free agent.

sameri, try this:

Go create a player and transfer to Barcelona.

Export Barcelona.

De-crypt Barcelona.

Open the Barcelona TED in SMcCutcheon's tool.

Change that Created Player's ID to 6424671.

Save TED file.

Re-crypt Barcelona.

Install Barcelona TED file and Fati should be on the roster.

Or you can download this TED File - https://www.mediafire.com/file/3k6md..._Pack.ted/file

Installs over RayongS. Basically it is the Junior Mantis new legend file that I added Ibra and Rooney when I was updating my Classic File with Legends. I had added Fati to it before I realized I still had him.

philips_99, try doing that way as no need to reset appearances.

Last edited by Buckshot; 23-02-2020 at 17:37..
Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2020, 02:49   #22
sameri yoda

do Konami even realise or even care that several players have disappeared?
Old 24-02-2020, 15:34   #23
philips_99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
I did Fati before I realized I still had him.............All I did was apply his Player ID to a created player and installed and was no need to reset his him as I used his Player ID and the Created Player reverted back to free agent.

sameri, try this:

Go create a player and transfer to Barcelona.

Export Barcelona.

De-crypt Barcelona.

Open the Barcelona TED in SMcCutcheon's tool.

Change that Created Player's ID to 6424671.

Save TED file.

Re-crypt Barcelona.

Install Barcelona TED file and Fati should be on the roster.

Or you can download this TED File - https://www.mediafire.com/file/3k6md..._Pack.ted/file

Installs over RayongS. Basically it is the Junior Mantis new legend file that I added Ibra and Rooney when I was updating my Classic File with Legends. I had added Fati to it before I realized I still had him.

philips_99, try doing that way as no need to reset appearances.
Interesting, I'll try that

Quote:
do Konami even realise or even care that several players have disappeared?
Most of the player removals were probably intentional (players that transfer to teams that are not in PES probably got removed), so yeah, I'd say that they do realise but don't care much about it.

Old 25-02-2020, 22:32   #24
sameri yoda

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
Interesting, I'll try that

Most of the player removals were probably intentional (players that transfer to teams that are not in PES probably got removed), so yeah, I'd say that they do realise but don't care much about it.
and yet in FIFA they keep all the free agents
Old Yesterday, 19:12   #25
philips_99

Quote:
and yet in FIFA they keep all the free agents
Yeah, Konami sometimes makes life hard for editors.
But at least this method works, I've just recovered more than 60 "deleted" free agents to use in my project.

Old Today, 01:04   #26
sobakus
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: W11_Sobakus

sobakus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.sobakus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.sobakus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

On the contrary, fifa deletes tons of players every live update. The only ones who don't get deleted are the ones in national teams.

https://sofifa.com/players?type=remo...00027&set=true

this is just the ones removed on february 24
sobakus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 17:41   #27
sameri yoda

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobakus View Post
On the contrary, fifa deletes tons of players every live update. The only ones who don't get deleted are the ones in national teams.

https://sofifa.com/players?type=remo...00027&set=true

this is just the ones removed on february 24
guess even fifa players aint safe either