PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 15-10-2009, 19:39   #1
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

RapidShare Hosting of Option Files

As part of my association with this forum, I am offering to host PES 2010 Option Files on RapidShare for any OF makers who are interested and do not have their own Premium Account. This is something I tested with a couple of you for PES 2009 and which seems to have worked well.

Please provide all applicable details - the URL of your thread once you have created one, where I can acquire the OF in the first place and anything else you deem necessary - via PM so that I am able to update your thread with the Rapidshare link.

It will be your responsibility to PM me with newer versions of your OF as and when they become available.

Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2009, 00:14   #2
glen the magpie
  • Supports: Newcastle, Borussia Dortmund

glen the magpie has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneglen the magpie has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneglen the magpie has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneglen the magpie has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneglen the magpie has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneglen the magpie has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneglen the magpie has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

i have an account with rapid share but i wanna say to those considering this, take don up on this offer rapid share in my opinion is the best hosting site. files arent deleted after say just a few days (my OF has been on there the best part of a year) and you can keep track of how many downloads you have. also you earn rapid points for all downloads.
glen the magpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2009, 09:33   #3
ncwrrn
  • Supports: Chelsea fc, Melbourne Victory
  • PSN: NicWarren

ncwrrn has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

um
so i upload to a nother site
then u put it on rapid share
um
mayb ill let u know
ncwrrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2009, 23:48   #4
crims1982

crims1982 is an unknown

how do u do this for the xbox 360
crims1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 18:34   #5
dido
  • Supports: Barcelona

dido is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdido is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdido is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdido is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Sweey View Post
As part of my association with this forum, I am offering to host PES 2010 Option Files on RapidShare for any OF makers who are interested and do not have their own Premium Account. This is something I tested with a couple of you for PES 2009 and which seems to have worked well.

Please provide all applicable details - the URL of your thread once you have created one, where I can acquire the OF in the first place and anything else you deem necessary - via PM so that I am able to update your thread with the Rapidshare link.

It will be your responsibility to PM me with newer versions of your OF as and when they become available.
nice, i might need that for a rapidshare mirror, ill get back to you soon on this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
dido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 21:21   #6
afolash

afolash is an unknown

Rolleyes request

kindly send the link to download the editing and option file for pes2008 ps3 covering latest jersey and recent transfer
afolash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2010, 02:22   #7
ncwrrn
  • Supports: Chelsea fc, Melbourne Victory
  • PSN: NicWarren

ncwrrn has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

will you be doing the same for pes 2011
i may just take you up on the offer
ncwrrn is offline   Reply With Quote