PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 23-10-2009, 18:05   #1
JackWhoBRA
  • Supports: Sunderland

JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Tick [JackWhoBRA] PES2010 png kits for PS3 09/10

I can't promise anything but if you follow this link, there might be something there...

THIS LINK...
Over 2 million views on my threads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

JackWhoBRA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2009, 18:14   #2
prabi

prabi has discovered the General Forums. God help us.prabi has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

good one m8
prabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2009, 18:18   #3
muscularmatt
  • Supports: Wolves
  • PSN: Macho_Man_Matt

muscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

nice one jack, if i can be arsed to upload my option file i'll gizzle you the proper restecpa
muscularmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2009, 18:40   #4
JackWhoBRA

JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Cheers fellaz.

Jeez it would be easier to add pics if the site stopped going down. Been ridiculous the last couple days, must be overloading!

Old 23-10-2009, 20:32   #5
hanzino
  • Supports: Middlesbrough, Barcelona

hanzino has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackWhoBRA View Post
Cheers fellaz.

Jeez it would be easier to add pics if the site stopped going down. Been ridiculous the last couple days, must be overloading!
yeah, its been really bad the last few days, i will check out these kits you have took the time to create

thanks
hanzino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2009, 20:42   #6
JackWhoBRA

Just managed to get all 100% complete and tested. Thinking 1 or 2 more tomorrow if have time...

@ hanzino. Wicked mate. Let me know how you get on with them. I'm doing the formulae at the same time, but will release them once all PNGs are done.

Old 23-10-2009, 20:44   #7
twisteddeeds

twisteddeeds is an unknown

Quote:
Cheers fellaz.

yeah man, the sites been a real nightmare... lol keep up the good work the revisions looking good

WENB option file at midnight tonight !!!

... been holding off cause theyre supposed to be doing the bundesliga then i'll fine tune it with Jacks kits...
twisteddeeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2009, 21:41   #8
JackWhoBRA

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisteddeeds View Post
yeah man, the sites been a real nightmare... lol keep up the good work the revisions looking good

WENB option file at midnight tonight !!!

... been holding off cause theyre supposed to be doing the bundesliga then i'll fine tune it with Jacks kits...
AWESOME! I hope they do so can just put my kits over the top and once done EPL can crack on with BuLi quickly and easily. Doing the kits is taking up all my time, finding the right template size and tweaking, haven't bothered even looking at transfers etc yet.

I normally go through each on Wiki and do team by team getting them sweet. Probs do that even with an OF anyway haha.

Old 23-10-2009, 21:44   #9
twisteddeeds

Quote:
AWESOME! I hope they do so can just put my kits over the top and once done EPL can crack on with BuLi quickly and easily. Doing the kits is taking up all my time, finding the right template size and tweaking, haven't bothered even looking at transfers etc yet.

I normally go through each on Wiki and do team by team getting them sweet. Probs do that even with an OF anyway haha.
yeah same here... i'm a perfectionist even if the kits are slightly wrong colours i get it done lol... the WENB OF will save us having to create all the Bundesliga players then its down to fixing and tweaking for the net few weeks lol..

i spent about 8 hrs today just doing the Premier league.. lol

AWWW no way.. just seen WENB now out SATURDAY 5pm tomorrow ffs... doh
Old 23-10-2009, 21:50   #10
muscularmatt

muscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

so are these kit fronts the right size to just whack straight on? or will there be stretching involved...?
Old 23-10-2009, 21:51   #11
twisteddeeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscularmatt View Post
so are these kit fronts the right size to just whack straight on? or will there be stretching involved...?
all these new versions are ready to go... just move up or down no stretching involved
Old 23-10-2009, 22:09   #12
Das_Fohlen

Das_Fohlen is an unknown

i have followed every step for the chelsea home kit plus insert the kit template but mine is looking different (terrible)! is this because of the uk version and german version with different design numbers?
Das_Fohlen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2009, 22:14   #13
twisteddeeds

are you following a formula for the kit?.. they arent up yet... the formulas he had done are only for pes 2009 at the moment.
Old 23-10-2009, 23:33   #14
Abstruso
  • Supports: FC Schloßpark
  • PSN: Abstruso

Abstruso is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastAbstruso is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastAbstruso is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastAbstruso is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

hi mate, just finishing my first shift on the file.

IŽve resized all BuLi pngs to the right size, and around 80% are already perfect, some need tiny size corrections,they are a bit small. But nothing you can not handle.

IŽll wait with the formulas until you give me yours

the shirts are really awesome, they look even better than the licensed kits from Konami.
Abstruso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2009, 23:40   #15
muscularmatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisteddeeds View Post
... just move up or down no stretching involved

is that somekind of metaphor for a kind of sex that can't be described??!?