PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 13-07-2007, 12:22   #166
AgentZero

AgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by Ali

so far the ebst funive had at a gig is at a kasabian Sideshow.
Tom and co. know how to pump a crowd. Funny enough i reckon th emajority of the concert go-ers were britt backpackers
Old 13-07-2007, 13:43   #167
nath_scfc
  • Supports: Stoke City & Denver Nuggets
  • XBox: NathR88

nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Just sorted some tickets for The Holloways/The Wombats in.
nath_scfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2007, 16:16   #168
CaptainCabinet
Trapped In Cabinets
  • Supports: Portsmouth
  • XBox: MikeTheo89

CaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by nath_scfc View Post
Just sorted some tickets for The Holloways/The Wombats in.
Same here son.
*smug

Also I'm planning to book Editors and The Maccabees.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
CaptainCabinet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2007, 17:18   #169
Teekay
Human After All

Teekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poffeman View Post
Was anyone at Pier Pressure in Sweden?
No, but I'm planning to go to Accelerator next summer.

I saw The Killers two weeks ago, they were a great live act and the crowd was really feeling it.

I'm going to go see Metallica this Sunday. I just hope it's going to be as great a gig as it was a few years ago.

Then I'm going to buy tickets for Of Montreal on 24th.

In August I'm probably going to Uuden Musiikin Festivaali (New Music Festival) at Turku to see Justice, which should be a superb trip.

I'm also hoping to get late tickets for Kanye West on 14th August, followed up by Flow Festival (Carl Craig, Sebastian Tellier, !!! and Architecture In Helsinki performing among others) on the following weekend.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Teekay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2007, 13:22   #170
Bravoboy
  • Supports: Brighton

Bravoboy has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiamK View Post
On the off chance bravoboy is about (and assuming I'm correct in thinking he's from Brighton) a band called World/Inferno Friendship Society are playing the Engine Room in Brighton tomorrow (friday 13th) night that are definitely worth checking out (i'm coming all the way from London to see them!).
As it happens, I did go, despite not having heard of them prior to the gig! Tiny little venue though, been there a couple of times before, I swear my head actually touches the ceiling. Decent night, decent band.
Old 16-07-2007, 13:55   #171
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Might buy some for Lowlands 2007, LCD Soundsystem, Tool, Editors are appealing ,but there's quite a lot of shite in the line-up.
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2007, 19:11   #172
Teekay
Human After All

Teekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Metallica was pretty good, although seeing them for the second time it wasn't as exciting as it was three years ago. Master Of Puppets, Orion, One, Fade To Black and Seek & Destroy (the last song of the set) were the highlights for me. The only downsides were that they didn't play For Whom The Bell Tolls, and that some of the guys standing in front of me were absolutely paralyzed during the gig (I mean you could go to the stands instead of the field if you want to be boring?).

Old 16-07-2007, 19:14   #173
GuyP
Formerly known as Villene

GuyP has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Im maybe going to see Ian Brown and Morrissey in the near future, anyone been to see either of them?

GuyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2007, 13:23   #174
Teekay
Human After All

I went to see Of Montreal last night at a Helsinki club called Redrum. The gig was great, the band had a very good presence on the stage. The stage show was a real freak show, but if you know this band then you know that it suits them :P The venue is probably the best in Helsinki for a club gig. The warm-up band was pretty good too, reminded me of Broken Social Scene a bit. And the DJ set after the gig was amazing.

Old 25-07-2007, 13:56   #175
CaptainCabinet
Trapped In Cabinets

CaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

That sounds pretty class Tomi, I'd love to see them live.

On a different note I was given a ticket to The Bravery last night, went along a tad sceptical, however they were class, much more than a one hit wonder they really did well, great stage presence as well. The Cinematics supported as well, and they were fantastic.

Old 25-07-2007, 19:42   #176
Teekay
Human After All

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCabinet View Post
That sounds pretty class Tomi, I'd love to see them live.

On a different note I was given a ticket to The Bravery last night, went along a tad sceptical, however they were class, much more than a one hit wonder they really did well, great stage presence as well. The Cinematics supported as well, and they were fantastic.
I'm actually listening to a remix of one of The Bravery's songs right now..

And oh, I forgot to tell that Of Montreal played Buzzcocks' Ever Fallen In Love as their last song, and it sounded amazingly close to the original! Great way to wrap up a gig

Anyway, I'm going to buy tickets for Justice this week, they have a gig in Turku (which means I have to take quite a train ride) on the 3rd of August! Should be a superb gig!

Old 26-07-2007, 09:38   #177
CaptainCabinet
Trapped In Cabinets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teekay View Post
I'm actually listening to a remix of one of The Bravery's songs right now..

And oh, I forgot to tell that Of Montreal played Buzzcocks' Ever Fallen In Love as their last song, and it sounded amazingly close to the original! Great way to wrap up a gig

Anyway, I'm going to buy tickets for Justice this week, they have a gig in Turku (which means I have to take quite a train ride) on the 3rd of August! Should be a superb gig!
Is that the Time Won't Let Me Go remix on their myspace? If it's not I suggest you check it out it's quite good.

I might have to go and...search for that cover see if I can find me a copy of that, sounds very interesting.

Justice, my word, I'd love to see them alas I've not seen a gig/tour advertised. To be honest, I just want to do the D. A. N. C. E.

Old 26-07-2007, 11:07   #178
Lorenzinho
  • XBox: LorenzoMuse

Lorenzinho has disabled reputation

Kasabian at the tiny, intimate ABC in Glasgow coming up.

Holloways in August at the Garage.

Bloc Party and Kings of Leon in December.

Complete Stone Roses in December.
Most hated people right now: Raymond Domenech, Lassana Diarra
Lorenzinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2007, 17:54   #179
L . F . C
  • XBox: JonoHighfield

L . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Just been to see Nine Black Alps, they were fucking fantastic.

EDIT - Well when I say just, I mean Monday.
Shankly: 'Why don't you go and jump in the lake ?'

Last edited by L . F . C; 26-07-2007 at 17:58.. Reason: wanted to
L . F . C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2007, 21:01   #180
Teekay
Human After All

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCabinet View Post
Is that the Time Won't Let Me Go remix on their myspace? If it's not I suggest you check it out it's quite good.

I might have to go and...search for that cover see if I can find me a copy of that, sounds very interesting.

Justice, my word, I'd love to see them alas I've not seen a gig/tour advertised. To be honest, I just want to do the D. A. N. C. E.
Time Won't Let Me Go (Van She Tech Remix) was the one I was listening to

A decent song

Van She Tech have a lot of superb remixes around, my favourites are ones of Feist's 1234, Dragonette's I Get Around, Utah Saint's Something Good and Tiga's You Gonna Want Me.

Anyway, not to go off-topic, has anyone have anything to say about Architecture In Helsinki?

I'm planning to buy tickets for Flow Festival '07 in Helsinki where they are one of the main attractions.