PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 15-12-2010, 01:46   #46
Mullet Taylor
  • Supports: Celtic & Shay Given

Mullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

ill never understand how joey season 2 was green lit

Mullet Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2010, 01:52   #47
HH
  • Supports: West Ham United

HH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Wait, WTF. There was a second series?! I thought he was done after the first?!
HH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2010, 01:59   #48
uA - 1905

uA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

The first one was as funny as AIDS, so I guess they tried for cancer for the second series.
uA - 1905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2010, 11:28   #49
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnDoor View Post
A shame. You do like Taken so at least thats something but liking Friends. Jesus. If you pm your address mate I'll send you my Katana sword with instructions to commit Seppuku. If you wish, I will travel to Bolton and act as your second.
Come on, Friends is funny. The older episodes less so, but some bits still make me laugh.

I think you should let me off, it's not like I like Big Bang Theory or How I Met Your Mother, for crying out loud. I can't even raise a smile when I watch those 2 shows. Same when I watch that stupid Russel Howard show. I even try to set myself a challenge. If I laugh, I win the challenge. I give up after 5mins each time... utter dross.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2010, 13:40   #50
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Of course I admire your Russell Howard hatred. I can't watch the cock eyed cunt for more than 10 seconds without wishing leukemia on him and his faggot lover. Anyone who likes him needs death, I don't care who it is. If my own dear mother and father laughed they would be killed instantly.

Regardless though mate, anyone who laughs at Friends needs death by Blood Eagle by blind beggars
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2010, 13:46   #51
Ali
It is happening again

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Of course I admire your Russell Howard hatred. I can't watch the cock eyed cunt for more than 10 seconds without wishing leukemia on him and his faggot lover. Anyone who likes him needs death, I don't care who it is. If my own dear mother and father laughed they would be killed instantly.

Regardless though mate, anyone who laughs at Friends needs death by Blood Eagle by blind beggars
I could say the same about anyone who laughs at Bottom

I actually used to like Russel Howard when he first started to appear on Mock the Week and everything, but now he's just awful. Same with Michael McIntire or however you spell it, over exposure.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 15-12-2010, 14:03   #52
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Mate you obviously suffered at the time with some sort of Nuclear brain Haemorraghe. Russell Howard was never funny. As for Michael 'Closet sodomite' McIntyre, I would rather be fucked with a meat hook than watch one of his 'comedy' shows
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2010, 14:13   #53
Ali
It is happening again

Quote:
Mate you obviously suffered at the time with some sort of Nuclear brain Haemorraghe. Russell Howard was never funny. As for Michael 'Closet sodomite' McIntyre, I would rather be fucked with a meat hook than watch one of his 'comedy' shows
I've sent you a meat hook in the post. Luckily for you, it's not an Ikea one

Old 15-12-2010, 16:15   #54
PR3CiSiON
  • Supports: Rangers F.C
  • PSN: oPR3CiSiONx

PR3CiSiON is an unknown

A better ending to That 70's Show perhaps.
"Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome." - Bill Struth
PR3CiSiON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2010, 20:03   #55
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

I'd like to see an unseen episode of Fawlty Towers.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2010, 23:28   #56
Rainey
  • Supports: S.S. Lazio

Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Would really like to see another Freaks and Geeks episode.
Rainey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2010, 01:47   #57
Eric Clyde
  • Supports: Rangers
  • XBox: ClydeFrog50
  • PSN: ClydeFrog50

Eric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonno394 View Post
I wouldn't mind a lost Bottom episode or even a lost episode from the early seasons of South Park when it was actually good.
Probably this. South Park is dire now but back in the late 90's through to mid 00's the show was comedy gold.

I can't really think of another show since most I am watching are currently active.
Jeff: Butt sex requires a lot of lubrication, right? Lubrication. Lubruh... Chupuh... Chupacabra 's the, the goat killer of Mexican folklore. Folklore is stories from the past that are often fictionalized. Fictionalized to heighten drama. Drama students! Students at colleges usually have bicycles! Bi, bian, binary. It's binary code!
Chef: Who's havin' butt sex?
Eric Clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 14:38   #58
Rainey
  • Supports: S.S. Lazio

Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Thinking back, I would probably have to change my answer to something like Flight of the Concords, simply because I don't think a show first time round ever gave me such a laugh. It's close to Arrested Development in that regard but obviously another series of that appeared, so I'll stick with FOTC.
Rainey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 15:34   #59
ArtisanWenger
  • Location: On the forums,on the streets,in the movie hall,at the colleges...
  • Supports: Gunner 4 life

ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Black Books,Yes Minister,Spaced any of these.
ArtisanWenger is offline   Reply With Quote