PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 16-07-2015, 12:50   #1
gameclick

gameclick has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegameclick has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegameclick has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegameclick has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegameclick has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegameclick has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegameclick has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

the bill old shows on vhs

i have over 300 episodes of the bill tv show recorded on VHS over the years and im looking to sell them to the highest bidder

I was told by some bloke down the pub one night after a few alcopops they could be worth upto 100 pound a tape and im looking for that sort of price range as i need the money to fund my escape as the police are after me for unpaid council tax

pm me for details if you feel ashamed if not post bids here please thanks

gameclick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2015, 12:52   #2
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameclick View Post
i have over 300 episodes of the bill tv show recorded on VHS over the years and im looking to sell them to the highest bidder

I was told by some bloke down the pub one night after a few alcopops they could be worth upto 100 pound a tape and im looking for that sort of price range as i need the money to fund my escape as the police are after me for unpaid council tax

pm me for details if you feel ashamed if not post bids here please thanks
The highest I could go is 72p and a half eaten Mars Bar.

Do we have a deal?

PS. This offer is for all of your tapes.
Ziss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2015, 13:12   #3
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Can you kindly list all the episodes that you have on VHS, please? I want to know what you're selling, before I consider making an offer.

I got all the Quantum Leap episodes burned on to DVD. I was given them to me for free from a workmate that was having a clear out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote