PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 12-04-2006, 23:16   #61
hitmanuk2k
The Boss
  • XBox: pesgaming

hitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Alien Autopsy.

Not one for anyone to even consider going out of their way for.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

hitmanuk2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 23:25   #62
-Deki-

-Deki- has disabled reputation

Deleted
-Deki- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2006, 01:33   #63
Alvin

Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Just watched some of the remake of 'Dawn of the Dead' with Pig and A Perfect Gary (I assume none of you have any idea who that is?) Quality stuff, I love a bit of zombieing, can't beat Braindead though, which is definitely Peter Jackson's finest.
Alvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2006, 01:37   #64
Charlie
  • Supports: Celtic.
  • XBox: Charlie Hegarty

Charlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin
Just watched some of the remake of 'Dawn of the Dead' with Pig and A Perfect Gary (I assume none of you have any idea who that is?) Quality stuff, I love a bit of zombieing, can't beat Braindead though, which is definitely Peter Jackson's finest.
I watched that two days ago, I liked the original better, tho... Classic. But the last film I watched is Land Of The Dead... Just about to watch 'A Night At The Roxbury' with Chris Katan & the legend that is Will Ferrell...
Old 13-04-2006, 01:54   #65
Kevthedrummer
Alive in the superunknown
  • PSN: kevthedrummer

Kevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie9
Just about to watch 'A Night At The Roxbury' with Chris Katan & the legend that is Will Ferrell...
haha that is great, misses Jim Carrey like in the original sketch though. No!.... yyyeeeessss!

Last film I watched was Narnia, sister got the dvd. Have to say it was better second time round than at the cinema

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

PS3/PES Gamertag - Kevthedrummer - Come and beat me sometime.
check out my band
Kevthedrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2006, 10:30   #66
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I last watched Ong Bak. If you haven't seen it yet, die. If Bruce Lee would be alive, he'd watch it.

Believe the guy did his own stunts as well, plus no special effects.
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2006, 10:36   #67
-Jamster-

-Jamster- has disabled reputation

Last film i watched was Crash.
-Jamster- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2006, 10:48   #68
Dan
Woo Woo Woo
  • XBox: Dancbert19
  • PSN: DanCustard

Dan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by Ali

The last film i watched was so terrible i wished everyone else was dead, And that disaster was......Carlito's way (the second one with P Diddy, the first one is great)
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2006, 11:04   #69
jMz
I beg your pardon?
  • Supports: Newcastle United, Barcelona

jMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryvs
I last watched Ong Bak. If you haven't seen it yet, die. If Bruce Lee would be alive, he'd watch it.

Believe the guy did his own stunts as well, plus no special effects.
Ah. Tony Jaa, what a performer. I bought the 2 disc special edition on release date. One of my fave films of all time. The fight club scene is class. And the street chase when he jumps over stuff and does the triple somersaults and stuff, amazing.

He does do all the stunts aswell, on disc 2 it shows you some promo footage of on the road, and Jaa replicates some of the stunts in front of a live crowd. Breathtaking stuff, I watch the film every couple of weeks just cos it's so good.

Old 13-04-2006, 11:15   #70
hola name

hola name is an unknown

War of the Worlds

I could see why people would enjoy it action, family etc etc. But I just didn't really like it. I thought that it failed to make up its mind on what it was. There are many better action films, there are many better thrillers, there are many better scary movies. It tried to be all of these in one film, without ever excelling in any of them.

I hope that makes sense.
Old 13-04-2006, 11:17   #71
Barry

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by jMz
Ah. Tony Jaa, what a performer. I bought the 2 disc special edition on release date. One of my fave films of all time. The fight club scene is class. And the street chase when he jumps over stuff and does the triple somersaults and stuff, amazing.

He does do all the stunts aswell, on disc 2 it shows you some promo footage of on the road, and Jaa replicates some of the stunts in front of a live crowd. Breathtaking stuff, I watch the film every couple of weeks just cos it's so good.

The fight club scene is brilliant, couldn't believe he did his own stunts when I saw him jump through that razorwire thingy, 't was amazing.

I think even Bruce Lee and Mr Miyagi would be jealous.
Old 13-04-2006, 11:50   #72
jMz
I beg your pardon?

jMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
The fight club scene is brilliant, couldn't believe he did his own stunts when I saw him jump through that razorwire thingy, 't was amazing.

I think even Bruce Lee and Mr Miyagi would be jealous.
I don't think Bruce would be jealous, but he'd certainly be impressed. He was all about realistic fight scenes, and Ong Bak is certainly realistic. They did actually hit each other to get the right look. In the behind the scenes footage, some of the guys just get cleaned out. They used a lot of real fighters so they knew they could take the punishment. Took 3 years to make it.
Old 13-04-2006, 11:53   #73
Barry

Quote:
Originally Posted by jMz
I don't think Bruce would be jealous, but he'd certainly be impressed. He was all about realistic fight scenes, and Ong Bak is certainly realistic. They did actually hit each other to get the right look. In the behind the scenes footage, some of the guys just get cleaned out. They used a lot of real fighters so they knew they could take the punishment. Took 3 years to make it.
Thank God it wasn't made in Hollywood, they'd probably throw in Steven Seagal, Arnold Schwarzenegger and The Rock in it with an added lovestory.

Films like these are rarely made, go see people.
Old 13-04-2006, 11:56   #74
jMz
I beg your pardon?

Quote:
Thank God it wasn't made in Hollywood, they'd probably throw in Steven Seagal, Arnold Schwarzenegger and The Rock in it with an added lovestory.

Films like these are rarely made, go see people.
If you like action films, it is a must buy.
I'm just glad someone has heard of it, I've mentioned it to loads of people I know and they just look at me like I'm stupid, I have to spell it out cos most people I know don't speak Thai. Not that I do.

I knew about it because I do Muay Thai, and read about it on a few webpages.
Old 13-04-2006, 12:04   #75
Barry

My brother didn't like it "because the plot is wank". Not to be taken seriously though, that came from a man who says the best film he has ever seen is The Fast & The Furious". I love films with a deep and mystic plot, but it's a martial arts film; what did he expect? Schindler's List?

I used to think Jet Li and Jackie Chan did the most amazing stunts theirself, but it all means nothing when you've seen Jaa at work.