PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 06-06-2007, 23:15   #61
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I've almost finished Deadwood Season 1, pretty fucking good.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog

BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 21:51   #62
Sully
Wait Here, Gone for Help
  • Supports: Chelsea
  • XBox: marksullivan
  • PSN: M_Sully

Sully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

I watched all of Darkplace yesterday
Sully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2007, 09:31   #63
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Watched the first 11 episodes of Supernatural season 2 and 10 episodes of Sopranos Season 2 over the past fortnight

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2007, 09:44   #64
Rangers_Fureva
  • PSN: Rangers_Fureva

Rangers_Fureva has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Rangers_Fureva has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Just finished watching series 5 of Two Pints of Lager. Waiting on series 6 coming through the post any day now. Got it for a bargain £8 on eBay.
Rangers_Fureva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2007, 09:58   #65
Jonno394
XLV

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangers_Fureva View Post
Got it for a bargain 8 on eBay.
and you know why that is

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 25-06-2007, 12:19   #66
Rambo
The Next Big Thing

Rambo has disabled reputation

24 season 3.
Rambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2007, 12:23   #67
St.Zwailla
  • Supports: Partizan Belgrade
  • PSN: 33y6

St.Zwailla has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

The Universe S01E04
The 4400 S04E02
St.Zwailla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2007, 13:10   #68
nath_scfc
  • Supports: Stoke City & Denver Nuggets
  • XBox: NathR88

nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Alan Partridge series one.

Just about to stick series two on.
nath_scfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2007, 17:29   #69
PES ADDICT 117
  • XBox: MunkyMagikUK

PES ADDICT 117 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Prison Break Series 1 Episodes 1 - 4

She was singing her most famous song, "Standing in the Way of a Fridge."
On the attendence at Boro
Quote:
They've got a great sense of humour up there though, every game is dress as a seat day
PES ADDICT 117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2007, 02:08   #70
50!
115 and Counting...

50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Jericho Season 1

Not bad, not as good as 24 or Heroes but still they filled each episode with shite and then hit you with something at the end that made you want to watch on. The last few episodes were very good but it felt like they ended the series an episode short, I'm glad they brought it back because I do want to see the last 7 epsiodes.

Also this guy is like the black Jack Bauer:

Sir Davie of Weir has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1986 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and an Ally McCoist panini sticker.
50! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2007, 00:33   #71
50!
115 and Counting...

50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Traveler

Watched up to Episode 7, last one on Thursday. Can't wait because its been excellent so far. No 2nd season though.
Sir Davie of Weir has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1986 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and an Ally McCoist panini sticker.
50! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2007, 00:07   #72
Definitely Maybe
Danny Collins for Brazil

Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Peep Show. I'm embarrassed to say I'd never seen it until recently. It's ferking mint
Old 30-07-2007, 12:48   #73
Dan
Woo Woo Woo
  • XBox: Dancbert19
  • PSN: DanCustard

Dan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Episode 1 of The Sopranos. It was class, fuck knows why I'm only just watching this now.

Rome episode 1. I didn't enjoy this as much, some nice minge in it, but the rest wasn't much kop.

Curb episode 2 of season 2. Larry has his tires slashed by a wrestler and is accused of having an ass fetish, a good combo if there ever was one. I didn't care much for the series before this (although the incest episode was class) but I'm liking it a lot now.
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 22:48   #74
Jonno394
XLV

Finioshed Prison Break a few days back; awesome.

just watched the first three episodes of Rome; again, awesome. Pullo is a great character.

Old 09-08-2007, 10:56   #75
McGregor
Live Forever!!
  • Supports: Rangers Football Club

McGregor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMcGregor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMcGregor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMcGregor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMcGregor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMcGregor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMcGregor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Prison Break Series 2 Episodes 1-11. I have been watching these recently and must say I am loving it. The storyline is great and it is put together so well. You just want to keep watching and watching.

Going to watch episode 12 whilst I have some breakfast now and will download episode 13 at the same time.

50 got me hooked thanks to his fantastic links.
McGregor is offline   Reply With Quote