PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 17-05-2011, 09:59   #136
Daymos
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • XBox: Daymos

Daymos has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDaymos has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDaymos has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDaymos has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDaymos has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDaymos has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattbianco1 View Post
Yes please. Any help would be much appreciated. Need Scots kits and transfers. (I Know the transfers aren't 100% from January so any help is greatly appreciated.) Could you email anything to [email protected]

For kits i'm using http://www.footballshirtculture.com/11/12-kits , if they're not in there, i've not done them !

Also, don't think i'll be doing new teams yet. Think that will wait until the new game is out as i've got to edit the files twice (version a & version b.)

Thanks in advance !!
Hey matt

If konami give us more emblem spaces which im hoping they might do...

you can just conventrate on one file (either A or B as a base)

With my file. ill be working on V3 Npower version as a priority because the emblems are done and if I decide to add bundesliga I can do because their emblems are easy and basic to create.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

twitter:@DJDaymos

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Optional Donation Link

Having trouble installing the conventional way?

MY EASY INSTALL PRE LOADED OPTION FILE USB OPTIONS WITH CHANTS CAN BE FOUND HERE:

Daymos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2011, 10:38   #137
mattbianco1
  • Supports: Sheffield United
  • XBox: mattbianco1

mattbianco1 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.mattbianco1 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeyy View Post
Alright mate, just recently got PES 2011 (bit late lol) wanted to get a patch for it, been browsing through the forums trying to find the best one, which is yours, I see you have 3v, I'm not sure on what I have to download onto my PC to put onto my memory stick for this to work fully? I've never done anything like this before, so just need a little advice, if you could tell me that would be great! Cheers.
Hi Barkeyy,

Welcome. The best thing to do is follow the information on the first page of this thread. If you get stuck keep reading through it has there's a lot of help along the way.

mattbianco1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2011, 15:56   #138
Barkeyy

Barkeyy is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattbianco1 View Post
Hi Barkeyy,

Welcome. The best thing to do is follow the information on the first page of this thread. If you get stuck keep reading through it has there's a lot of help along the way.
Cheers mate, helped a bit, just one thing, do I need any previous versions of this before I install this? Or do I only need this?
Thanks.
Barkeyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 18:48   #139
juvehearts

juvehearts is an unknown

Guys.
after sucessfuly playing this with my mate for over 5 years the file has became corrupt by saying unable to load because data is from a different version.

ater just playing the game last month to turning it on this month something has happened.
all the data file are still there and nothing has been moved.
can you help. or give me a working link to install the scottish leagues again?

cheers
juve
juvehearts is offline   Reply With Quote