PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 12-10-2010, 16:52   #16
arsenald

arsenald has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonearsenald has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonearsenald has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonearsenald has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonearsenald has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonearsenald has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

hunter= i wasnt talking to you but when u put in usb in xtaf program, you go open manually and drive to the usb there is a folder that should say xbox360 click on that.

damo=have u another usb you could try

arsenald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 16:56   #17
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I forgot to download the xtaf program.

Someone neg rep me please.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 16:57   #18
arsenald

arsenald has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonearsenald has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonearsenald has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonearsenald has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonearsenald has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonearsenald has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

i think thats a common mistake mate,,

the xtaf program is VITAL to these option files without simply we couldnt have them rep to the guys who made me lol
Old 12-10-2010, 17:01   #19
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

You might want to edit your first post mate telling people at the beginning of the post what's necessary in order to even attempt this e.g. certain size USB (as you've done), Xtaf, Xbox 360 hard drive, and an option file.

Putting a link to the Xtaf program will help everyone as well since this thread will be quite popular this year I imagine with the new USB transfer capability and undoubtedly the numerous option files to follow.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 17:09   #20
arsenald

as you asked!
Old 12-10-2010, 17:42   #21
Damo7

Damo7 is an unknown

I purchased this one today so could add the files and don't have another one

Just one other question. My XBOX was chipped and consequently banned by Microsoft No complaints about that as knew what I was doing. However would that have caused any problems regarding doing this process?

Thanks
Damo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 18:49   #22
sincere312

sincere312 is an unknown

Do i need to overwrite the system data? It says if I do I will not be able to earn the ps3 trophies?

Thanks in advanced
sincere312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2010, 07:46   #23
sh00takai

sh00takai is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by sincere312 View Post
Do i need to overwrite the system data? It says if I do I will not be able to earn the ps3 trophies?

Thanks in advanced
No. Be sure not to overwrite system data when dealing with these option files. Otherwise you lose your current track records and general settings.

You should only overwrite edit data, emblems and strips.
sh00takai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2010, 15:02   #24
Zulu on tour

Zulu on tour is an unknown

Hi,

Is it the same for installation onto the PS3?
Zulu on tour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2010, 16:57   #25
  • PSN: player2704

6666 is an unknown

thanks
6666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2010, 02:58   #26
aymouna

aymouna is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damo7 View Post
I have just followed the above instructions. When got to number 3, thats where im stuck as cant see a USB device to format. I appreciate the help tho mate.
Damo , your USB srick should be first formated on your pc @ Fat32 system file.
since it didn't show up on your xbox360 , i'm pretty sure that it's formated as NTFS and xbox360 don't read NTFS
aymouna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2010, 10:38   #27
filobeto
  • Supports: Blackpool
  • PSN: filobeto

filobeto has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

HI, when updates are released (ie the championship pack added to WE) do you need to copy the edit data again, or just the new uniform packs?
filobeto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2010, 12:38   #28
Torimuna

Torimuna is an unknown

Do I have to copy the PS3 data or the savedata ? I have no clue.
Torimuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2010, 02:12   #29
mike-09

mike-09 is an unknown

My xtaf program doesn't seem to be working currently, all it does after plugging in my modded usb device and clicking on open device is crash and yet it worked a couple of days ago.

Any ideas?
mike-09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 13:49   #30
avfctony
  • Supports: Aston Villa
  • XBox: hrprvilla jr

avfctony is an unknown

Done

Thanks for the help

The logo for the Italian and Spanish league didn't show up though, did I do something wrong or have they not been created yet?

Thanks again
avfctony is offline   Reply With Quote