PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 28-10-2011, 17:09   #436
JackWhoBRA
  • Supports: Sunderland

JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

It's Now Available
Over 2 million views on my threads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
JackWhoBRA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2011, 16:43   #437
JackWhoBRA

JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

There might be something good if you look beyond...

--- THIS WINDOW ---

Old 31-10-2011, 04:08   #438
woshiniyeye

woshiniyeye is an unknown

I will get the game because I live in venezuela, this png's look so good, the wolves GK looks AMAZING!!! I am pretty sure all of these will look great once I put them in the game.

Diablo 3 GoldDiablo 3 NewsCheap Diablo 3 Gold
woshiniyeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2011, 10:29   #439
JackWhoBRA

The photos are here mate...

http://www.pesgaming.com/showpost.php?p=1834737&postcou nt=1

Old 01-11-2011, 15:29   #440
JackWhoBRA

Tick *New Thread*

[NAMES] Player 'SHIRT NAMES' Database... 11/12

Old 11-11-2011, 09:18   #441
elias_river
  • Supports: Club Atletico River Plate

elias_river is an unknown

Thank you for all this material jack rises, sos a genius, now I have a problem, cannot see the formulae with the colors to edit the vests of the league bbva, not that of the palermo of italia, you can raise them again? Thank you very much again jack !
elias_river is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 21:07   #442
Ra7imon

Ra7imon is an unknown

Can you do the PNG's for the Tunisian Premire League ?
Ra7imon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 16:10   #443
rodrigo_bob
  • Supports: S.C. Internacional

rodrigo_bob is an unknown

How I do the formula of Marrocco? Is all the same green??? I was broken my brain with it!

rodrigo_bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 00:29   #444
Elti

Elti is an unknown

hi genius, can make this team pls?? its called tirana
here are the logos, kits.
the home uniform (http://www.colours-of-football.com/c...ana_1_0607.gif)
the away uniform (http://www.colours-of-football.com/c...ana_2_0607.gif)
the gk uniform is black, of course with logos and emblem.....thank you man!!!
Elti is offline   Reply With Quote