PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
View Poll Results: Who gets your vote for Builder of the Year?
acostasold 2 4.88%
adam13 1 2.44%
Arshavin10 0 0%
Azul10 3 7.32%
Bi-One 1 2.44%
BORU100 2 4.88%
chung1972 7 17.07%
Cristiano92 6 14.63%
edgar 12 1 2.44%
Homer S. 2 4.88%
kostadinov93 0 0%
maquiavelo 7 17.07%
MeatGravyMeat 5 12.20%
mNd 1 2.44%
NemesisPRCU 0 0%
raditzx 1 2.44%
rlaird 2 4.88%
SCR Fan 0 0%
StringerBell 0 0%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2011, 23:59   #61
MeatGravyMeat
Nope.
  • Supports: The Arsenal

MeatGravyMeat has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMeatGravyMeat has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMeatGravyMeat has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMeatGravyMeat has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMeatGravyMeat has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMeatGravyMeat has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMeatGravyMeat has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMeatGravyMeat has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Voting is now closed

Results to follow shortly...

MeatGravyMeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2011, 01:22   #62
MeatGravyMeat
Nope.
  • Supports: The Arsenal

MeatGravyMeat has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMeatGravyMeat has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMeatGravyMeat has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMeatGravyMeat has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMeatGravyMeat has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMeatGravyMeat has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMeatGravyMeat has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMeatGravyMeat has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

and your winners are...

Build of the Year
with 25% of the votes
mNd - Cesc Fabregas

Best Premier League Build
with 44% of the votes
chung1972 - Marc Albrighton

Best Ligue 1 Build
with 69% of the votes
SCR Fan - Morgan Amalfitano

Best Serie A Build
with 63% of the votes
chung1972 - Andrea Ranocchia

Best Eredivisie Build
with 100% of the votes
chung1972 - Nacer Chadli

Best La Liga Build
with 75% of the votes
maquiavelo - Javier Camuņas

Best Bundesliga Build
with 25% of the vote each
acostasold - Juan Arango
and
MeatGravyMeat - Andreas Ivanschitz

Best Other Teams A + B Build
with 63% of the votes
StringerBell - Darío Cvitanich

Best Copa Libertadores Build
with 100% of the votes
Azul10 - Facundo Roncaglia

Best National Teams Build
with 38% of the votes
Arshavin10 - Aleksei Berezutski

Best NIG Player Build
with 75% of the votes
Homer S. - Robert Enke

Best Rebuilt Preset
with 38% of the votes
maquiavelo - Ronaldinho

Best Classic Player Build
with 87% of the votes
maquiavelo - Michael Reiziger

Finally and perhaps appropriately considering these two took three titles each;

Builder of the Year
with 17% of the votes each
chung1972
and
maquiavelo

Congratulations to everyone that won. Comiserations to those that didn't.

Thanks to everyone who voted and also to all of the builders for entering and for posting all of these amazing builds on PESGaming in the first place.

Any thoughts or opinions on the results or format and victory speeches are very welcome.
MeatGravyMeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2011, 01:45   #63
Azul10
  • Supports: Cruz Azul
  • PSN: mxp1210

Azul10 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAzul10 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAzul10 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAzul10 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAzul10 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAzul10 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

I won the copa libertadores with 100% of votes (too bad nobody else entered)
Azul10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2011, 12:37   #64
Bi-One
  • Supports: Real Madrid, Arminia Bielefeld
  • XBox: xxx1988Chrisxxx

Bi-One has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Bi-One has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Bi-One has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

congrats for everyone who won!
Bi-One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2011, 23:05   #65
SCR Fan

SCR Fan is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastSCR Fan is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastSCR Fan is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastSCR Fan is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Well, I promised to hold a speech should I win something (good luck I did, cause I wouldīve held one anyways and that wouldīve looked weird...) so here it goes.

I just want to say, I really didnīt expect this (wipes away one single tear of joy). At first I would like to thank my parents for giving me birth, food, shelter and stuff, but also for always believing in me. Then I want to thank god of course, for being around most of the time and for not punishing me to hard for my huge amount of sins. Last but not least I would like to thank Meat for organizing this whole competition and for helping me out with some pictures (more or less mistake-free).

Alright, alright before people start throwing bottles up the imaginary stage, Iīll quit joking. Now seriously speaking:
Congratulations to all winners, especially to mNd for his Build of the year and also to the builderS of the year, chung and maquiavelo (I honestly couldnīt have thought of a better outcome of this poll, itīs truely the best 2 builders of this year who share this title).

In the end, I would like to say thanks to all participants, and more importantly for all their work they have done this year. I really hope to see you all again in the PES 2012 section with similar or maybe even bigger effort.

Cheers

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SCR Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2011, 02:11   #66
acostasold
  • Supports: Arsenal and FC Barcelona

acostasold has discovered the General Forums. God help us.acostasold has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

I'm very happy because i've won the Best Bundesliga Build, so cogratulations to everyone who won a title, i'll try to keep making better and better faces, maquiavelo and chung are almost professionals doing faces, so congratulatios to them!, i'll like to see more participation in the 2012 building awards, more faces, more votes and prizes like signatures that would say "Better Builder of The Year" and things like that.

Facemaking Thread
acostasold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2011, 07:27   #67
Arshavin10
  • Supports: Manchester United and yet my username is Arshavin

Arshavin10 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Whoa 38% its more than i ever expected, thanks a lot to those who voted for me
Arshavin10 is offline   Reply With Quote