PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 16-05-2007, 13:56   #1
AgentZero

AgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Best Cover you have heard

what is the best cover you have ever heard?
im a huge Dire Straits fan so mine will have to go to The Killers coverin Romeo & Juliet
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/87cLyBR1JTo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/87cLyBR1JTo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
post away

AgentZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2007, 14:04   #2
Hansel

Hansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Hmm, not sure. But one of my favourites are Roxanne by Fall Out Boy. Though I haven't slept for 17 hours so my memory is a bit shit.
Old 16-05-2007, 14:06   #3
AgentZero

AgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by Ali

FOB sucks wang man...
Old 16-05-2007, 14:07   #4
Krook
Ex-Classic Creator

Krook has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneKrook has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneKrook has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneKrook has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneKrook has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneKrook has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2_N3CK-6CHk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2_N3CK-6CHk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
Krook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2007, 14:20   #5
AgentZero

brilliant!!!
Old 16-05-2007, 14:37   #6
CaptainCabinet
Trapped In Cabinets
  • Supports: Portsmouth
  • XBox: MikeTheo89

CaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah
Bromheads Jacket - Breed
Futureheads - Hounds Of Love
Nirvana - The Man Who Sold The World

Take yer pick.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
CaptainCabinet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2007, 20:26   #7
uA - 1905

uA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Pantera - Planet Caravan
Kyuss - Into the Void
Metallica - Whiskey in the Jar
Faith No More - Easy
uA - 1905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2007, 20:32   #8
Cookie
Wait...
  • XBox: CMonstR9000

Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

johhny cash - hurt

that was pretty good
rathered the original though
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2007, 20:50   #9
Bravoboy
  • Supports: Brighton

Bravoboy has disabled reputation

Hendrix - All Along The Watchtower
The Clash - I Fought The Law
The Who - Summertime Blues

A personal favourite is the Supergrass' cover of "Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others" - originally by the Smiths.
Old 16-05-2007, 20:58   #10
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I've always liked:

Muse - Can't Take My Eyes Off You

and

Save Ferris - Come On Eileen
Ziss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2007, 21:00   #11
Hansel

Hansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostGalactico View Post
FOB sucks wang man...
Don't judge them by what you've heard on the radio/tv or whatever it is you have in Australia.

Take a listen to all their albums then tell me they're 'wang' you kangaroo riding crocodile hunter.
Old 16-05-2007, 21:01   #12
CaptainCabinet
Trapped In Cabinets
  • Supports: Portsmouth
  • XBox: MikeTheo89

CaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
Hendrix - All Along The Watchtower
The Clash - I Fought The Law
The Who - Summertime Blues
The question that springs to mind is, "How the fuck did I miss those three?"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
CaptainCabinet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2007, 02:28   #13
AgentZero

even for emo music theyre pretty bad...id rather listen to AFI or P!ATD
Old 17-05-2007, 10:56   #14
Foxhound
  • Supports: Manchester United

Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Me First and the Gimme Gimmes - Leaving on a Jet Plane
Foxhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2007, 13:24   #15
Bravoboy
  • Supports: Brighton

Bravoboy has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poffeman View Post
Take a listen to all their albums
Good luck with that.