PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 02-08-2007, 12:37   #1
Phatmann
HGW XX/7
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • XBox: Phatmann Scoop
  • PSN: Phatmann2008

Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

PESGaming Prediction League 2007/08

WELCOME TO IKTS
Quote:
PESGaming Mini-League Code:
bdTS-AEEM
Welcome to I Know the Score (IKTS) the game that tests your ability to predict the outcome of Barclays Premier League matches. If you are not an existing player of IKTS simply enter your predictions for the fixtures below and click on Register.

Don't worry you will be able to amend these predictions once you have registered for the game which takes no time at all!

Existing users please use the IKTS Login form on the right.

Please note that that the Premier League have introduced a new single login system for IKTS and Fantasy League. If you are already registered for Fantasy League then you can login using the right hand panel, if not, we would kindly ask you to re-register.

HOW TO PLAY?

Step 1 - Do Your Homework
Premierleague.com comes with a comprehensive statistics section. To search for information about a specific team click on the team name in the fixture list or for head-to-head details, click on the graph icon. It definitely pays to do your homework!

Step 2 - Enter Your Predictions
The Prediction Home contains the fixtures of the current Gameweek. Enter in your Goals For and Goals Against predictions for each of the games published.

Step 3 - Play Your Chips
IKTS comes with two chips which affect the scoring for that particular fixture. The Banker is usually placed on the prediction that you are most confident about and will double or treble (Banker Multiplier) your score for that match. The Insurance chip is usually placed on the prediction that you are most uncertain about and should your prediction be wrong, limits your score to 0 rather than -10.

Finally, click the Update Predictions button to save your forecasts. You are able to amend any of these right up until kick off

Step 4 - Follow Your Progress
Once a day's results are in the leaderboard will be updated and your new leaderboard position will be published. All the mini-league tables will also be updated. When the Gameweek is complete, a Match Report informing you how well you've done will appear on your homepage and will also be emailed to you.

THE SCORING SYSTEM

Wrong outcome: -10
Example: You predict Arsenal 1 - Chelsea 1 and the result is Arsenal 1 - Chelsea 2
Correct outcome but wrong goal difference +10
Example: You predict Arsenal 2 - Chelsea 1 and the result is Arsenal 4 - Chelsea 2
Correct outcome and correct goal difference +15
Example: You predict Arsenal 2 - Chelsea 1 and the result is Arsenal 3 - Chelsea 2
The draw predicted correctly but incorrect result +20
Example: You predict Arsenal 2 - Chelsea 2 and the result is Arsenal 1 - Chelsea 1
Correct result +30
Example: You predict Arsenal 1 - Chelsea 2 and the result is Arsenal 1 - Chelsea 2
Correct Banker placement X2 or X3
If you place the Banker Chip on any correct outcome your points score for that fixture is multiplied. If a fixture contains a team that finished within the top 4 league places in the previous Gameweek the multiplier will be X2 otherwise it will be X3.
Correct Insurance placement 0
Example: If you placed your Insurance chip on a fixture whose outcome you predicted incorrectly then the worst you can score is 0
Banker Bonus
If you place your Banker correctly your Banker Bonus for the following week is credited with +5 points up to a maximum of +20. If you place your Banker incorrectly, your Banker Bonus is reset to zero for the following week.
On correct outcome the Banker Bonus works as follows:
Wk0 0
Wk1 +5
Wk2 +10
Wk3 +15
Wk4 +20 (max)
Wk5 +20 (max)

Quote:
Previous Winners:
2004/05 - Phatmann2003
2005/06 - Yossi
2006/07 - Del Boy

Quote:
League Members:
Phatmann2009 - Phatmann2003
S_Gerrard_08 - -Rafa-
slippy627 - TheDude94
keithleesmith - Del Boy
meron83 - Dragonfly
miguelcosta - Miguel SC
TractorBoy87 - Paul B
priestley180 - priestley180
yossi 89 - Yossi
DanCuthberto - Dan19
Kain_ACMilan - KainLegacy
Rangers_Fureva10 - Rangers_Fureva
nikos24 - Nikos
When you sign up, post your username in here, so I know who's who

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Phatmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 14:08   #2
Diao
The People's Champ
  • Supports: Liverpool FC, Alfreton Town, Perth Glory FC, Anaheim Ducks
  • PSN: Rafa2007

Diao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDiao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDiao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDiao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDiao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDiao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Joined up.

S_Gerrard_08
Diao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 21:04   #3
Phatmann
HGW XX/7
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • XBox: Phatmann Scoop
  • PSN: Phatmann2008

Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Who is miguelcosta? Anyone who joins in the future, can you please state your username in here so I know who's who

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Phatmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 23:04   #4
The Dude
His Dudeness
  • Supports: Dinamo Moscow

The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

slippy627.........thedude94 on here.

The Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 00:03   #5
Rangers_Fureva
  • PSN: Rangers_Fureva

Rangers_Fureva has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Rangers_Fureva has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

I'm in. I'll try and last more than a month this time.

Rangers_Fureva10.
Rangers_Fureva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 19:07   #6
Del Boy

Del Boy has disabled reputation

User name - keithleesmith

Del Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 19:18   #7
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

I'm in - meron83

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 12:06   #8
priestley180

priestley180 is an unknown

Im In username priestley180
priestley180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 13:18   #9
Diao
The People's Champ

Diao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDiao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDiao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDiao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDiao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDiao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Miguelcosta is Miguel SC I'm 95% sure
Old 07-08-2007, 19:15   #10
Yossi
Loopy about Lupoli

Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I would've retained my title last year if I didn't forget to click 'submit predictions' nearly every week until October (when I gave up).

In.
Yossi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 07:32   #11
Eric Clyde
  • Supports: Rangers
  • XBox: ClydeFrog50
  • PSN: ClydeFrog50

Eric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

I'll sign up again later.

I my username should be daz_rangers51 but I would need to check that.
Jeff: Butt sex requires a lot of lubrication, right? Lubrication. Lubruh... Chupuh... Chupacabra 's the, the goat killer of Mexican folklore. Folklore is stories from the past that are often fictionalized. Fictionalized to heighten drama. Drama students! Students at colleges usually have bicycles! Bi, bian, binary. It's binary code!
Chef: Who's havin' butt sex?
Eric Clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2007, 15:40   #12
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

WOO HOO! I'm top after the firs week.
:dancer:

Hopefully it lasts. :coffee:

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2007, 15:47   #13
Diao
The People's Champ

C'mon boys, let's have more people sign up
Old 14-08-2007, 15:48   #14
Dan
Woo Woo Woo
  • XBox: Dancbert19
  • PSN: DanCustard

Dan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by Ali

I'm in. Dancuthberto.
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2007, 19:04   #15
Yossi
Loopy about Lupoli

Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
WOO HOO! I'm top after the firs week.
:dancer:

Hopefully it lasts. :coffee:
We both placed our banker on a 2-0 Everton win

This season I will reclaim my crown though. The only season I actually did the thing properly and didn't keep forgetting to click 'submit predicitons' I won, so I have a 100% record
Yossi is offline   Reply With Quote