PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 21-11-2015, 22:30   #1
Ultimate777
Banned

Ultimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by Ali

A Message for Steve Mcclaren

I couldn't have made more succulents point then this guy. I admire his passion for his team

And I agree whole heartedly with the sentiment of feeling sorry for geordie kids who have to look up to the current bunch of newcastle players as heroes, because heroes don't lie down and take a beating like they did against Leicester.

Ultimate777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2015, 22:32   #2
Ultimate777
Banned

Ultimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Meant to post in the football forum.
Old 22-11-2015, 01:49   #3
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I'm not sure if Steve reads this forum, or if he watches The True Geordie's vids.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2015, 08:32   #4
Ultimate777
Banned

I know 'Steve' doesn't read the forum, it's just the name of the thread detailing the video, as the true geordie is directed towards

The true Geordie doesn't just address mccalren but the performances and the attiude of the whole team. Even Shearer conceded that the players were just walking around as if they didn't care.

S Okazaki, who looked like a leiceister city fan that was pulled out from the crowd to get a feel for what it's like to score a goal, was left unmarked in box for an easy free header tap in. That must have been the easiest team goal I've ever seen.

Something has got to give, and Mike Ashely will have to make a decision sooner or later or will let his pride get in the way and rather see newcastle relegated than concede that he made a BIG mistake appointing the wrong one.

P.S your signature is too long if all the rules are applied consistently.

Will mention it to Ali, who made no hesitation in removing mine that was even shorter than yours.