PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 20-09-2008, 11:47   #61
Brendever

Brendever has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Oh and btw. C. Ronaldo was a great player this season. Dont start saying he is overrated and such because that will be absolutely stupid. He is 23, so it was a magic season for him and I believe,(look, I hate him too, and I hate M. Utd. but) he will be a legend when he retires.

Other players that were legends before INCLUDE:

Chilavert- average goalkeeper, great FK and PK scorer.
Rogério Ceni- not retired yet, the same thing as Chilavert, but I like Paraguay so Im suspicious.
Mijatovic+ Milosevic- Two great Yugoslavians, great scorers
Hagi- not really good, but a good playmaker
Ronaldinho- His tricks were magic
Deco- back in Porto days he made everything look easy
Kahn- Great GK, in his 30-34
Peter Schmeichel- Same as above but younger
De Jong( PSV)- good playmaker
Dia (Southampton) bad player, so bad he was a legend

And Michael Schumacher, Great player

Netherlands: Roda JC; England: West Ham Utd.; France: Nantes-Atlantique; Belgium: Club Brugge KV; Sweden: IFK Göteborg; Portugal: Sporting CP; Ukraine: Dynamo Kyiv; Russia: Zenit FC; Paraguay: Olimpia Asunción

Brendever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2008, 12:37   #62
CDDRodrigo
  • Supports: Săo Paulo Futebol Clube

CDDRodrigo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneCDDRodrigo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneCDDRodrigo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneCDDRodrigo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneCDDRodrigo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneCDDRodrigo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Rogério Ceni and Marcos are legends not just because they are good, but because they never had chosed another club... The same case as Del Piero and Totti
CDDRodrigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2008, 02:32   #63
Dagoods

Dagoods has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

IS THERE GOING TO BE A PES SHOP?

and IMHO RONALDO is the 3rd greatest player of all-time behind: PELE and MARADONA.

R9 was the best player of his generation and the greatest number 9 ever!
Dagoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2008, 02:57   #64
El Nino
  • PSN: THE_BUM_76

El Nino is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoods View Post
IS THERE GOING TO BE A PES SHOP?

and IMHO RONALDO is the 3rd greatest player of all-time behind: PELE and MARADONA.

R9 was the best player of his generation and the greatest number 9 ever!
Thats a load of rubbish.How long exactly have you been watching football?And he was not the best player of his generation Zidane was.He would not even get into a all-time 11
El Nino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2008, 03:22   #65
Amateur
  • Supports: the bottle of rum and piracy
  • PSN: Davy Jones

Amateur has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
Thats a load of rubbish.How long exactly have you been watching football?And he was not the best player of his generation Zidane was.He would not even get into a all-time 11
That's similar to my Opinion on Ronaldo..

Ronaldo, an Impressive player -but- Not as good Tactically.. That is, not as good as some of his Individual Genialities made him out to be. Other players of the same Generation scored more Goals and made more Assists -with- Less Touches on the ball.

I would take Romario before him..

Zidane?? Don't know about him, I have seen a lot of players -and- I think Zidane was more beautiful to watch than actually useful.

Anyways, from the mentioned generation I liked Carlos Valderrama, Romario, Roberto Baggio, Van Basten, Zinedine Zidane, Gabriel Batistuta, Pavel Nedved, Matt Le Tissier, Ronaldo (in his prime), and Juan Roman Riquelme.

There where a lot of great players in that generation, so I'm sure I'm forgetting someone -but- from the ones I mentioned I think Romario was the best.

But as with Most things, it's all a matter of Opinion, still Debatable -but- a matter of taste nevertheless.

People prefer to describe anarchy as chaos when it probably would work as a government with considerably less taxation (and size) -- and it wouldn't be "anarchy" in the supposed or perpetuated meaning of the term, either. But who gives a shit either way, really.

— Amateur

----------------------------------
Amateur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2008, 03:39   #66
El Nino

El Nino is an unknown

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amateur View Post
That's similar to my Opinion on Ronaldo..

Ronaldo, an Impressive player -but- Not as good Tactically.. That is, not as good as some of his Individual Genialities made him out to be. Other players of the same Generation scored more Goals and made more Assists -with- Less Touches on the ball.

I would take Romario before him..

Zidane?? Don't know about him, I have seen a lot of players -and- I think Zidane was more beautiful to watch than actually useful.

Anyways, from the mentioned generation I liked Carlos Valderrama, Romario, Roberto Baggio, Van Basten, Zinedine Zidane, Gabriel Batistuta, Pavel Nedved, Matt Le Tissier, Ronaldo (in his prime), and Juan Roman Riquelme.

There where a lot of great players in that generation, so I'm sure I'm forgetting someone -but- from the ones I mentioned I think Romario was the best.

But as with Most things, it's all a matter of Opinion, still Debatable -but- a matter of taste nevertheless.
I cant take you seriously when you say you think "Zidane was more beautiful to watch than actually usefull"
Old 24-09-2008, 03:54   #67
Amateur

Quote:
I cant take you seriously when you say you think "Zidane was more beautiful to watch than actually usefull"
If you can't take Different Opinions seriously -then- you cannot argue seriously.

You obviously have things to learn Football-wise.. Who was Zidane in Italy?? Who was Zidane in the French League??

Did you know a Team leaded by Zidane actually ended being relegated to the 2nd Division of the French League?

Did you even considered that Guti has probably made more Assists for Real Madrid in this last 2 seasons -than- Zidane managed in his 5 years with them..

Zidane was a great player, I'm not saying he wasn't.. that's Unquestionable. I'm just saying I personally prefer others.

People prefer to describe anarchy as chaos when it probably would work as a government with considerably less taxation (and size) -- and it wouldn't be "anarchy" in the supposed or perpetuated meaning of the term, either. But who gives a shit either way, really.

— Amateur

Old 24-09-2008, 05:04   #68
halamadrid32

halamadrid32 is an unknown

....got a bit of a problem with this list...van basten and baggio were of a different generation...van basten retired before ronaldo played in europe... Riquelme has no right to be on this list...come on 2 great seasons at villareal, but what else? he plays in argentina now, which is a waste of talent...just look at what villareal did last season with out riquelme (2nd place)....i cant believe no one gives bergkamp respect, he was a f-in baller.
...not even gonna get into valderrama

Last edited by halamadrid32; 24-09-2008 at 05:05.. Reason: trying to be nice
halamadrid32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2008, 05:10   #69
Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by halamadrid32 View Post

....got a bit of a problem with this list...van basten and baggio were of a different generation...van basten retired before ronaldo played in europe... Riquelme has no right to be on this list...come on 2 great seasons at villareal, but what else? he plays in argentina now, which is a waste of talent...just look at what villareal did last season with out riquelme (2nd place)....i cant believe no one gives bergkamp respect, he was a f-in baller
Oh, Riquelme has no right to be on that list?? And WHY is that? Is he Not Big enough for it? What a joke, you wouldn't recognize an extraordinary player if it hit you straight in the face..

Have you ever Realized that there is Life outside of Europe?? Before going to Villarreal, Riquelme had already won 2 Copa Libertadores and 1 Intercontinental Cup.

And then again, when has Francesco Totti ever Leaded Roma to a Champions League Semi-Final?? And please Consider that Riquelme Only played at Villarreal for 3 years.

Another similar example would be Ronaldinho, did Ronaldinho even managed to qualify PSG to the Champions League??

Argentine League a waste of Talent?? That's funny, isn't the Argentine League responsible for all the great Talent that it produces?? Diego Maradona, Alfredo Di Stefano, Juan Roman Riquelme, Sebastian Veron, Leo Messi, Sergio Aguero, etc, etc..

You should really think Twice before inventing BS.

And as for Dennis Bergkamp.. brilliant player, his 1st-touch is the best I've seen. Maybe he is kind of underrated because he was disappointing at Inter.

— Amateur

Old 24-09-2008, 05:20   #70
Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by halamadrid32 View Post

not even gonna get into valderrama
Carlos Valderrama?? Ever saw him play? Let me tell you, Valderrama gave one of the best Performances of the 1990 World Cup, against Germany he really showed his class.

Europeans always had trouble with Valderrama, England in particular.. his purposely scripted "Slowness", his Shielding of the ball, and his Passes.

Most Defenders couldn't read his game because of his Unpredictability.. he was Usually Casual and Slow, but he always knew When to catch the opposition by surprise.. tended to make defense-splitting passes consistently.

Colombia vs Germany, best match of the 1990 World Cup.

1990 WC Final?? It was obviously Fixed, as most World Cup Finals are.. Colombia vs Germany in the 1990 WC is a remainder of Why Football is so powerful.

I can see Why Valderrama is so Overlooked.. But regardless of that, FACT still is that he was much better than most people think.

— Amateur

Old 24-09-2008, 05:40   #71
El Nino

El Nino is an unknown

Quote:
If you can't take Different Opinions seriously -then- you cannot argue seriously.

You obviously have things to learn Football-wise.. Who was Zidane in Italy?? Who was Zidane in the French League??

Did you know a Team leaded by Zidane actually ended being relegated to the 2nd Division of the French League?

Did you even considered that Guti has probably made more Assists for Real Madrid in this last 2 seasons -than- Zidane made in his 5 years with them..

Zidane was a great player, I'm not saying he wasn't.. that's Unquestionable. I'm just saying I personally prefer others.

This is horseshite.
Old 24-09-2008, 05:49   #72
Amateur

Quote:
This is horseshite.
Whatever.. Zidane was the best player of his generation?? Now that's horseshite.

— Amateur

Old 24-09-2008, 05:50   #73
El Nino

El Nino is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by amateur View Post
carlos Valderrama?? Ever Saw Him Play? Let Me Tell You, Valderrama Gave One Of The Best Performances Of The 1990 World Cup, Against Germany He Really Showed His Class.

Europeans Always Had Trouble With Valderrama, England In Particular.. His Purposely Scripted "slowness", His Shielding Of The Ball, And His Passes.

Most Defenders Couldn't Read His Game Because Of His Unpredictability.. He Was Usually Casual And Slow, But He Always Knew When To Catch The Opposition By Surprise.. Tended To Make Defense-splitting Passes Consistently.

Colombia Vs Germany, Best Match Of The 1990 World Cup.

1990 Wc Final?? It Was Obviously Fixed, As Most World Cup Finals Are.. Colombia Vs Germany In The 1990 Wc Is A Remainder Of Why Football Is So Powerful.

I Can See Why Valderrama Is So Overlooked.. But Regardless Of That, Fact Still Is That He Was Much Better Than Most People Think.
Omg
Old 24-09-2008, 05:53   #74
Amateur

Quote:
Omg
Omg!!?? How BORING.. If that's all you really want to say, keep it to yourself.

Replying to your posts is a complete waste of time. You just don't have anything better to say, don't you??

— Amateur

Old 24-09-2008, 06:08   #75
El Nino

El Nino is an unknown

Quote:
Whatever.. Zidane was the best player of his generation?? Now that's horseshite.
You know SFA about football.You probably had a valderamma hair style thats why you like him