PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 13-07-2011, 00:41   #16
PEM
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: HMehta07

PEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesc Fabregas View Post
Yeah but bidding times suck for me, besides the fact I can't be arsed to even ask what Chatzy is(obviously a chat program, unless i'm wrong :S) and download/install it.
its the same time frame as before and its an ONLINE Chat room. Just google chatzy and create a room and send me and sminky the link. Simples.

but to be fair, Phat is right, you aint got the chutzpah

PEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2011, 00:41   #17
Bammers05
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Eggy_Bread05

Bammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Yeah but bidding times suck for me, besides the fact I can't be arsed to even ask what Chatzy is(obviously a chat program, unless i'm wrong :S) and download/install it.
Chatzy's a site, where you can very easily and quickly set up your own chatroom - basically all you have to do is create a username and password and you're done.

As for the bidding times, they go on all day, so I'm not sure how they're bad for you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to muscularmatt for helping me find my sig.

Quote:
Be rich off the field and be bitch on the field
Bammers05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2011, 00:42   #18
Cesc Fabregas
  • PSN: Badawy1811

Cesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

I read it as 4pm to 7pm. :S
Cesc Fabregas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2011, 00:43   #19
Phatmann
HGW XX/7
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • XBox: Phatmann Scoop
  • PSN: Phatmann2008

Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bammers05 View Post
Chatzy's a site, where you can very easily and quickly set up your own chatroom - basically all you have to do is create a username and password and you're done.

As for the bidding times, they go on all day, so I'm not sure how they're bad for you.
Don't even need a password, just a username and the name of the room. Here's the link Cesc: http://www.chatzy.com/
Phatmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2011, 00:44   #20
Sminky
  • Supports: Queens Park Rangers
  • PSN: Sminky_Pinky

Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
I read it as 4pm to 7pm. :S
I scrapped that. You can bid any time. 3 bids max per day though.
Old 13-07-2011, 00:46   #21
Cesc Fabregas

Cesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
The club has decided to un-liquidate for the time being, the players have started the celebrations already. Interviews coming soon

When did everyone start bidding btw?
Old 13-07-2011, 00:47   #22
PEM
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: HMehta07

PEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:

When did everyone start bidding btw?
Today.
PEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2011, 00:51   #23
Cesc Fabregas

Alright, I created it but I'll need one of you to walk me through it since I'm not sure I completely understand.
Old 13-07-2011, 01:07   #24
Cesc Fabregas

Quote:
In the midst of all the excitement within the club, Army of 1 million is proud to announce the signing of Chris Baird from Club Universidad de Hounslow for a fee of 5 million pounds. The manager and the players are ecstatic with this new signing who is the just the type of players the team needs.
Old 09-09-2011, 23:44   #25
Cesc Fabregas

Micheal Vorm

Heitinga
Bosingwa
Mertesacker

Benayoun
Seb Larsson
Chamberlain
Lucas

RVP
Agbonlahor
Owen

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-09-2011, 11:30   #26
Cesc Fabregas

Hibbert over Mertesacker

Old 10-09-2011, 11:45   #27
IronCity
Banned
  • PSN: swanndoggy

IronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Gotcha
IronCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 14:32   #28
Cesc Fabregas

Tevez over Owen.

Old 10-09-2011, 19:05   #29
IronCity
Banned
  • PSN: swanndoggy

IronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Gotcha again
IronCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2011, 23:44   #30
Cesc Fabregas

The starting 11 for this gameweek:

Micheal Vorm

Heitinga
Bosingwa
Kelly
Djourou

SWP
Larsson
Barry

RVP
Tevez
Agbonlahor