PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 09-12-2012, 10:53   #76
Foxhound
  • Supports: Manchester United

Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

For now, I just listen to whatever is on the radio.
Foxhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2012, 16:21   #77
JohnSound

JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweey View Post
From The Police and Michael Jackson to styles so far removed from those that you really wouldn't expect to find many people who listen to solo piano one minute, sludge metal the next and then 80s stuff. I've certainly not met anyone like me in that regard.
You have now, virtually at least, I'm just like that. Some people find it hard to keep up when they're in my company and I'm picking the music. Others are entertained in ways they never thought possible because they are enjoying music that they had long since (incorrectly) ruled out of their lives. Then again some people genuinely hate half the stuff I put on so you can never win!

Great summary analogy of the metal vocal debate as well Sweey. Again, I agree. When shouting/screaming/roaring has it's place it can be extremely effective and have a great impact. When it's constant, however, it often seems unnecessary and can be very ineffective.
JohnSound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 18:21   #78
Cali
Sin City
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • XBox: Jagger O Riley
  • PSN: JaggerORiley

Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

From as far back as I can remember I would listen to bands like The Jam, The Who, The Clash, The Specials, David Bowie, The Beat, etc. Thanks to my Dad blasting tunes out daily on the record player. In my Junior School years I was known to be the only person in my year that liked the Red Hot Chili Peppers, or atleast the only one who spoke out about it. Everyone else were obsessed with Busted.

Then I started listening to rap in about 04'/05', Notorious B.I.G., 2Pac, Dr. Dre, the big names really. That lasted for about 2 years. Now i'm 20 years young and listen to everything, from metal to jazz, from blues to 80s power ballads, from ska to classic rock. I do mainly tend to listen to classic rock more than anything else, however.
Cali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2013, 02:51   #79
WALK_ON_GR33N
Banned
  • Supports: Cristiano Ronaldo

WALK_ON_GR33N is worse than Dale on a Saturday nightWALK_ON_GR33N is worse than Dale on a Saturday night

I changed from Hip-Hop/Rap to House and Electro. I find myself more into House and Electro music now than Hip-Hop and Rap. Going to the clubs a lot made this transition.
WALK_ON_GR33N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2013, 05:23   #80
Dundon's
W.G.P
  • Supports: Ozil's Eyes
  • PSN: Maragenie10

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

On music taste. It evolves it evolves and then it evolves some more. Then you hit a certain age and it stops.

Kind of like Girlfriends.

"Liverpool,she is the prostitute to relax Sahin while we tried to get a good wife as simple as that." Meyyappan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dundon's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2015, 12:11   #81
Rainey
  • Supports: S.S. Lazio

Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dundon's View Post
On music taste. It evolves it evolves and then it evolves some more. Then you hit a certain age and it stops.

Kind of like Girlfriends.
I think I'm definitely nearing that age. My music taste won't differ too much from now in, my library will just only increase.
Rainey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2016, 22:17   #82
SemiSilesian
  • Supports: MSV Duisburg,Kickers Emden
  • XBox: SemiSilesian 62
  • PSN: SemiSilesian

SemiSilesian has discovered the General Forums. God help us.SemiSilesian has discovered the General Forums. God help us.SemiSilesian has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

i started listening to music in the early 70s with bands like Slade,The Sweet and Status Quo.
then ABBA came and i like this also
end of 70ths i prefer Deep Purple and Rainbow and im listening to this sort of music until today.
then the 80s come and this was time to listen to The Alan Parsons Project and to Italo-Disco-Songs
actually i prefer good House-Remixes from Chart-Songs and still Hardrock/Heavy Metal
SemiSilesian is offline   Reply With Quote