PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 17-10-2018, 05:39   #1
Schitzophonic
  • Supports: Tottenham Hotspur
  • PSN: schitzophonic14

Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Player Default Face Error

Hey all,

I'm not sure if this is just affecting me because of all the team exports I have downloaded, but I have just noticed that a lot of Guinea NT players are white and all have the same default face. Examples are S. KEITA (N. Devilder), A. BARRY (M. Youn) and S.B. CAMARA (M. Vogondy) but there must be 5-10 players affected, only in the Guinea NT that I have noticed so far.

I believe we had this issue last year with players added by Live Update, and a subsequent patch fixed it.

Has anyone else had the same problem? Is it worth me posting a screenshot?

Schitzophonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2018, 07:34   #2
Dorumagesu116

Dorumagesu116 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schitzophonic View Post
Hey all,

I'm not sure if this is just affecting me because of all the team exports I have downloaded, but I have just noticed that a lot of Guinea NT players are white and all have the same default face. Examples are S. KEITA (N. Devilder), A. BARRY (M. Youn) and S.B. CAMARA (M. Vogondy) but there must be 5-10 players affected, only in the Guinea NT that I have noticed so far.

I believe we had this issue last year with players added by Live Update, and a subsequent patch fixed it.

Has anyone else had the same problem? Is it worth me posting a screenshot?

Yup, tons of players affected for me. Players in AFC Champions League, various nationals, Denmark League...no plans for Konami to fix this...
Dorumagesu116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2018, 21:55   #3
sobakus
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: W11_Sobakus

sobakus has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Me too. Definetely the Guinea NT and the Al Ahly that replaced Pleasure Horn
sobakus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2018, 02:18   #4
Schitzophonic

Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I'm glad it's not just me. I haven't seen any other mention of it this year, but I remember it happening in PES 2018 or 2017. I'm sure it was fixed by a patch.
Old 18-02-2019, 03:20   #5
ggdaris
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: send me MP

ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

you can fix that pressing triangle in edit apareance , or if a lot of team do you have that problem , delete edit from your account, star the game creating new one , and do live updates, then re import your of

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ggdaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2019, 06:26   #6
Schitzophonic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggdaris View Post
you can fix that pressing triangle in edit apareance , or if a lot of team do you have that problem , delete edit from your account, star the game creating new one , and do live updates, then re import your of
Looks like a patch must have fixed it. All the players I mentioned in the original post are now the right skin colour etc.