PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 09-05-2019, 19:43   #1
Kempie49
  • Supports: Sheffield Wednesday
  • PSN: SuperChads

Kempie49 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Kempie49 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Kempie49 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Club Emblems

Are there any tutorials or guides for creating club emblems for PS4, in terms of what to do when editing/saving an image?

I'm trying to create a classic version of some of the teams in game (e.g. PSG, Lazio).

I've found cut out pictures on the web of the club emblems, resized them but then when I import them, the image is a full square, not just the emblem and you can see the grid of the alpha channel around the cutout image in game, if that makes sense.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kempie49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 18:54   #2
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

What program are you using to resize them? I believe that MS Paint isn't enough, since it doesn't work with transparency, so the logo you save in there will be a full square. I recommend paint.net or some similar tool.

I just find the logo I want, copy it and paste it on paint.net. Then, if the image isn't a cut out picture, I just remove the background (it's usually some white or black background that I can remove with "magic wand" in paint.net). After that, resize it to 256x256 and save it as a .PNG file. Put in USB Flash drive, import and it should be good.

I could take a look at those logos you got to see what's wrong, upload them somewhere (imgur, google drive, ...) and paste the link here.

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote