PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 16-07-2019, 20:49   #31
amedeo17
Registered User
  • Join Date: Sep 2018
  • Location: Italy
  • Supports: Rome
  • Posts: 26

amedeo17 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabrizzio1985 View Post
Hello Amedeo . Bro, I finished all those national flags work I think . From me a gift for You: 3 flags more over the plan Greenland, Catalonia, Sapmi. If you maybe could create those 3 non official NT it will be great, also then possible to have for us on PC version of ANT Patch. Those 3 flags from over the plan, also included here (223NTFpack):
https://www84.zippyshare.com/v/8oefCY6n/file.html
Thanks a lot!


amedeo17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2019, 18:51   #32
vutaje
Newbie
  • Join Date: Mar 2018
  • Posts: 14

vutaje is an unknown

Hi friends, I see that the NT link is not in the options file section, and some of us have been left with a lack of teams. Has there been any problem? How can we access the ggogle.drive? Thank you very much, best regards
vutaje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2019, 18:02   #33
amedeo17
Registered User
  • Join Date: Sep 2018
  • Location: Italy
  • Supports: Rome
  • Posts: 26

amedeo17 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by vutaje View Post
Hi friends, I see that the NT link is not in the options file section, and some of us have been left with a lack of teams. Has there been any problem? How can we access the ggogle.drive? Thank you very much, best regards
there was a discussion between sobakus and ggdaris that now no longer shares the teams but continues to do so because of sobakus (ggdaris argues this way, even I have not well understood the reason for the discussion). also the previous thread, I don't know why, has been deleted. the ggdaris google drive folder has also been deleted by him. After his defection, I was the only one left to edit (of Alex Carla nothing is known) and as founder of this project I intend to carry it out. obviously the end date of the project was far postponed precisely because only one person is editing, even if only a few remain (I think 6/7). I share the teams especially on the Italian thread where I am most active. Now the jobs are stalled because I took a little break. link thread pesteam. https://www.pesteam.it/forum/threads....27677/page-42
amedeo17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2019, 22:38   #34
vutaje
Newbie
  • Join Date: Mar 2018
  • Posts: 14

vutaje is an unknown

Thumbs up thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by amedeo17 View Post
there was a discussion between sobakus and ggdaris that now no longer shares the teams but continues to do so because of sobakus (ggdaris argues this way, even I have not well understood the reason for the discussion). also the previous thread, I don't know why, has been deleted. the ggdaris google drive folder has also been deleted by him. After his defection, I was the only one left to edit (of Alex Carla nothing is known) and as founder of this project I intend to carry it out. obviously the end date of the project was far postponed precisely because only one person is editing, even if only a few remain (I think 6/7). I share the teams especially on the Italian thread where I am most active. Now the jobs are stalled because I took a little break. link thread pesteam. https://www.pesteam.it/forum/threads....27677/page-42
Thank you for all, it's a great congrats, and thanks for your reply.
vutaje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 13:40   #35
Mars92
Registered User
Mars92's Avatar
  • Join Date: Apr 2019
  • Location: Riga, Latvia
  • Posts: 258

Mars92 is an unknown

Hope that you'll make it to the end, mate!
Mars92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 18:28   #36
amedeo17
Registered User
  • Join Date: Sep 2018
  • Location: Italy
  • Supports: Rome
  • Posts: 26

amedeo17 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars92 View Post
Hope that you'll make it to the end, mate!
amedeo17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 14:19   #37
Mars92
Registered User
Mars92's Avatar
  • Join Date: Apr 2019
  • Location: Riga, Latvia
  • Posts: 258

Mars92 is an unknown

Will you post anything newly added here?
Mars92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2019, 14:12   #38
amedeo17
Registered User
  • Join Date: Sep 2018
  • Location: Italy
  • Supports: Rome
  • Posts: 26

amedeo17 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars92 View Post
Will you post anything newly added here?
when I will resume editing the teams (soon) I will post all the updates here too
amedeo17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2019, 18:58   #39
Mars92
Registered User
Mars92's Avatar
  • Join Date: Apr 2019
  • Location: Riga, Latvia
  • Posts: 258

Mars92 is an unknown

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by amedeo17 View Post
when I will resume editing the teams (soon) I will post all the updates here too
Yoohooo! Thank you man! Hope that we will make at least all FIFA and affiliated teams (at least).
Mars92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2019, 13:47   #40
amedeo17
Registered User
  • Join Date: Sep 2018
  • Location: Italy
  • Supports: Rome
  • Posts: 26

amedeo17 is an unknown

To try to finish the project, only 10 teams left, if someone is available to make a table for each team (like this one http://www.mediafire.com/file/0ot7a5...2019.xlsx/file developed by Sobakus in June) tell me so we agree. thank you very much for your support.
amedeo17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2019, 20:57   #41
Mars92
Registered User
Mars92's Avatar
  • Join Date: Apr 2019
  • Location: Riga, Latvia
  • Posts: 258

Mars92 is an unknown

hey, amedeo, you can try to create topic on evo-web.co.uk, there is so big community. Also you can use my thread for PC, because we are tied in this big project. Fabrizzio1985 made all national teams for FIFA games, maybe he can help you with some aspects. Sad that ggdaris spend his time only for himself.
Mars92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2019, 21:33   #42
Mars92
Registered User
Mars92's Avatar
  • Join Date: Apr 2019
  • Location: Riga, Latvia
  • Posts: 258

Mars92 is an unknown

Here you can see national team squads:
https://uk.soccerway.com/internation...?ICID=SN_04_03
Mars92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2019, 20:05   #43
amedeo17
Registered User
  • Join Date: Sep 2018
  • Location: Italy
  • Supports: Rome
  • Posts: 26

amedeo17 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars92 View Post
Here you can see national team squads:
https://uk.soccerway.com/internation...?ICID=SN_04_03
Thanks you so much mate!!
amedeo17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2019, 22:35   #44
Fabrizzio1985
Registered User
Fabrizzio1985's Avatar
  • Join Date: May 2019
  • Location: Poland
  • Supports: Poland NT
  • Posts: 90

Fabrizzio1985 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by amedeo17 View Post
Thanks you so much mate!!
Yeah. This is a very good website of national teams data. If so, please remember Bro, we are mainly on Evo-Web. Our aim is clear: 220NT for PES 2019 on PS4 and of course for PES 2019 on PC too with all those new stadiums and other things. So it is only one direction in front for all of us. Greetings !
__________________
POLAND our beloved Homeland for more than 1000 years since year 966!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fanatical support only for one team - POLAND National Football Team!
National teams football is my greatest passion so I make ANT mods!
Fabrizzio1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2019, 23:05   #45
Mars92
Registered User
Mars92's Avatar
  • Join Date: Apr 2019
  • Location: Riga, Latvia
  • Posts: 258

Mars92 is an unknown

Good luck buddy! We are near of our goal!
Mars92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 14:41.

Not yet a member? Register now.

.