PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 18-07-2010, 14:46   #496
Makavelian
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: Makavelian5408

Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

one of my fave songs and verses

""My life story strictly business never blew my chance

Moms kicked me out the house when I was flippin "I'm the Man"

Put the boys on the street make them walk this beat

Teach them how to eat and to seek for peace

Son I stamped this name Livin' Proof cause I mean what I say

Bring the fake to reality and make them pay

Yo these ghetto rhyme stories got em scared to death

I'm tryin to get the fuck out see what the world's about

Check it nineteen-eighty-six is when I reached my peak

Take my brothers outta state and tried to make some ends meet

First destinate your sector then it's just like that

Makin moves with my brothers and there's no turnin back

We got thirty-six grams on the scale right now

Gettin ready with my brothers time to break the shit down

I'm not about killin my people but you know how it go

Work with me not against me and we'll make mad dough

Wear my co-defendant out when I break down with rap

Hold me back and give me love and now I'm givin it back

A unique sound from the streets and it's just so sweet

My Livin' Proof life story, let me break it in piece ""

Makavelian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2010, 16:50   #497
Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

From West 10 to the West Bank,
I write righteous rhymes with my right and wrestle the devil with my left hand,
Never work for a Zionist, never been a yes man,
My art is like Rembrandt painting pictures of death camps,
The average person is allergic to the words of wisdom,
This is for everyone of Saddam's Kurdish murder victims,
And all the pure souls that never had the chance to speak,
Truth pumps in my arteries and causes my heart to beat,
For soldiers haunted and tortured by guilty memories,
Who realised too late to reveal their real enemy,
It's all dead wrong
For every victim of racist persecution from Auschwitz to Hebron,
My words may sting cowards,
For people that were atomised by the Thermate in the Twin Towers
Those living through the wars,
Ask me what I do this for,
Put the world in its place before it put you in yours

Was listening to this today, nuts. Lowkey's a beast. Love that "Rembrandt painting pictures of death camps" line.
Keyser Soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 16:13   #498
TheAlchemist
  • Supports: Fist Pumpin'
  • PSN: TheAlcehmist99

TheAlchemist is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeTheAlchemist is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeTheAlchemist is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeTheAlchemist is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeTheAlchemist is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeTheAlchemist is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeTheAlchemist is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeTheAlchemist is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeTheAlchemist is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeTheAlchemist is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeTheAlchemist is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Jake One - Glow

Quote:
Create an illy scene
Here's what I really mean
I make the whole city glow like the video for Billy Jean
Posses it
I was destined to be florescent
You less slick
I guess it's just the finesse that you blessed with
Got correct lines
To do what effect's mines
The kind that eject fine
Electronic music
When I, blaze the art
Switch your small brain waves apart
With grace because I'm laser sharp
To faze ya
I know you saw the flow slaughterin'
You switched to flame
To melt, the same as throwin' water on a witch
I'ma live wire for hire
Fire you an entire splurch
So jump up and get blew out like fire works
I clearly glow
Electrifyin' as Mystirium
Theories show
Materials blow inside the stereo
I'm nasty
Heads just send me to be flashy
Cash me
Out amounts
I'm about cashin' the last G

Old 11-06-2011, 17:16   #499
FutebolArte
  • XBox: FutebolArte
  • PSN: FutebolArte

FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I want an RIA not a woman's bracelet you niggas look like females u might aswell face it, drinking champagne and wearin necklaces, some of yall fat rappers even got breastses, and I'm not woman bashing so please don't email me, and spreadin lies on how positive I used to be.
FutebolArte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 13:03   #500
Papa
Thank you for reading.
  • Supports: Fulham FC

Papa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I'm not sure what the best verse I've ever heard is but you can't get much better than Mos Def's verse in Black Star's What's Beef.

Beef is not what Jay said to Nas
Beef is when workin' niggas can't find jobs
So they tryna find niggas to rob
Tryna find bigger guns so they can finish the job
Beef is when the crack kids can't find moms
Cause they inna PINE box or locked behind bars
Beef ain't the Summer Jam for Hot 97
Beef is the cocaine and AIDS epidemic
Beef don't come with a radio edit
Beef is when the judge is callin' you "defendant"
Beef, it comes with a long jail sentence
Handed down to you in a few short minutes
Beef is when your girl come through for a visit
Talkin' bout "I'm pregnant by some other nigga"
Beef is high blood pressure and bad credit
Need a loan for your home and too broke to get it
And all your little kids is doin is gettin' bigger
You tryin not to raise 'em around these wild niggas
Beef is when a gold digger got ya seed in her;
A manicured hand out like "pay me nigga"
Or I'm tellin' your wife
Or startin' up some foul rumor that'll ruin your life
Beef is when a gangster ain't doin it right
And other gangsters done decided what to do with his life
Beef is not what these famous niggas do on the mic
Beef is what George Bush would do in a fight
Yeah, beef is not what Ja said to 50
Beef is Weldon Irv not bein here with me
When a soldier ends his life with his own gun
Beef is tryin' to figure out what to tell his son
Beef is oil prices and geopolitics
Beef is Iraq, the West Bank, and Gaza Strip
Some beef is big and some beef is small
But what y'all call beef is no beef at all
Beef is real life happenin' everyday
And it's realer than them songs that you get at Kay Slay
This has been a Black Star PSA
From Mos Def, Pretty Flaco, black Dante
And the Black Star embassy, B to the K

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Papa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2011, 15:51   #501
Makavelian

Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

double post
Old 13-06-2011, 15:52   #502
Makavelian

Mike Jones ("Scandalous H**s")

Now you know that I'm the Queen of Miami. All that loud talkin, lyin, save that sh*t for your mammy. Sounds like "blah, blah blah, blah bla blah-blah," I'm like uh-huh (uh-huh) okay (okay), Whassup (whassup) SHUT UP!"
:kanyelaugh:
Old 26-12-2011, 01:36   #503
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

"My lifetime came from struggle,
All I've seen is what I follow,
My skin colour, automatic transaction,
I'm already classified, no second chance
Taught to feel nappy hands, little grade
Why can't I sag when it's just a style
Grown beard, black hoodie, and I'm all good,
People judge before they even know me,
Stare at me, don't know I'm lonely
Outside's front these stares from police,
And I get the bad rap because another man that just looks like me
Think life's a movie like Spike Lee,
Too cool like Ice T,
Yeah, I move with Life's Peace, and he move with the gun piece,
So there's no peace
I gotta go to the hood, all I see is
Divided, the freshest schizophrenics
Men pimping women, people losing vision,
Given choices before she started living
I hate myself..."

Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2012, 10:41   #504
AgentZero

AgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by Ali

seeing OFWGKTA

SWAG

being a yuppie: sent from iPhone
Old 06-09-2012, 12:39   #505
Makavelian

made that money/i bought me a team and bad ass bitches brought ‘em
all to the scene/ You can call me PGA because i walk on GR33N