PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 11-05-2009, 09:36   #16
Kevthedrummer
Alive in the superunknown
  • PSN: kevthedrummer

Kevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCabinet View Post
You'd have to go a long way to beat Nirvana at Reading in 1992
You weren't there were you??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

PS3/PES Gamertag - Kevthedrummer - Come and beat me sometime.
check out my band
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kevthedrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 23:48   #17
LeNitewatchman

LeNitewatchman is an unknown

Old 28-05-2009, 07:13   #18
I.N Extasy

I.N Extasy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneI.N Extasy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneI.N Extasy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneI.N Extasy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneI.N Extasy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneI.N Extasy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevthedrummer View Post
You weren't there were you??
Probably not.

Fuckin' amazing.

(the same show)
I.N Extasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2009, 02:19   #19
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...46485024499334

I remember being blown away by that Prince performance, when I watched it live on TV. It doesn't feel as good watching it on that video, but it's still a pretty exhilarating performance. I don't even think he won a lifetime's achievement award to warrant that.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2009, 00:03   #20
requiem7
  • Supports: Man United
  • PSN: Xurbia

requiem7 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.requiem7 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.requiem7 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Was at the Neil Young concert tonight at the Aberdeen AECC. His performance and his band was great. Neil Young rocked tonight. Very impressive.
requiem7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2009, 22:55   #21
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2009, 14:10   #22
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

In light of Glastonbury, I am reminded of this beauty, which is easily the definitive version of the song:

"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2009, 14:29   #23
Mullet Taylor
  • Supports: Celtic & Shay Given

Mullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXQYT_L4K0U

favourite bruce song. that entire concert owns. best bruce dvd there is and its a mission to find
Mullet Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2009, 19:00   #24
Luis_Garcia
  • Supports: Liverpool

Luis_Garcia has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Chili Peppers pulling out Under the Bridge in the Ricoh Arena in 2006.
Or Santogold supporting Kanye West doing her You'll Find A Way. It was Mesmerising.
Old 29-06-2009, 05:29   #25
requiem7
  • Supports: Man United
  • PSN: Xurbia

requiem7 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.requiem7 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.requiem7 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis_Garcia View Post
Chili Peppers pulling out Under the Bridge in the Ricoh Arena in 2006.
Or Santogold supporting Kanye West doing her You'll Find A Way. It was Mesmerising.
I was just listening to Santogold's albulm in car on the way home this morning.
Some really bouncy songs she has on the albulm.
requiem7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2009, 17:17   #26
CaptainCabinet
Trapped In Cabinets
  • Supports: Portsmouth
  • XBox: MikeTheo89

CaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Blur, Glastonbury 2009.
CaptainCabinet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2009, 17:19   #27
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Fraid not, they were bloody awful. Only made worse by having that Cockney cunt prance around the stage like a tit.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2009, 22:40   #28
Dale C.
  • Supports: Birmingham City F.C
  • PSN: iRepMorons

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Barndoor, the ultimate flamer-stalker.

Dale C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2009, 23:12   #29
Rainey
  • Supports: S.S. Lazio

Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

totally agree about bon iver dragonfly, blown away when i saw that last year

Rainey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2009, 00:25   #30
Acquiesce
  • Supports: Celtic & Arsenal
  • PSN: Arshavin11

Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Amazing.