PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 01-06-2011, 16:47   #1
OnlyProEvo
  • Supports: onlyproevolutions.com

OnlyProEvo has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Thumbs up PES 2012 News, Screenshots & Videos [Index In First Post]

I'll update this thread as soon as news, new videos, screenshots and everything else is released by Konami (unless some of it is leaked...).

Please use this thread to discuss PES 2012 news, when it comes out. Check back regularly to keep up-to-date with the updates.

30 May:
First 3 Screenshots Released.

2 June: Next Batch Of PES 2012 Details Emerge.

3 June: Konami Release PES 2012 E3 Trailer.

7 June: TEN New PES 2012 Screenshots Released.

8 June: First PES 2012 Impressions Released.

18 June: E3 Interview With Jon Murphy.

23 June: D-Pad Controls Remain... For Now

28 June: Goalkeepers Have Been Fixed For PES 2012 + "Football Life" New Game Mode is Announced

28 June: WENB PES 2012 Playtest Impressions

14 July: Gameplay Videos;
Overlapping Runs
Diagonal Runs
Dummy Runs
Zonal Defense
Zonal Marking
Off The Ball Controls

20 July: Official PES 2012 Press Release From Konami
Challenge Mode Returns!
Messi Ditched As Cover Star
Five New Screenshots Released

21 July: Champion And Beglin Stay With PES 2012

22 July: Three New Screens + La Liga Details

28 July: PES 2012 Gameplay Video: One on Ones

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

OnlyProEvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 20:35   #2
OnlyProEvo

More PES 2012 information is coming tonight (1am English time), as Konami are holding a pre-E3 conference.

Who's staying up with me?

Old 02-06-2011, 21:18   #3
Alolo91
  • Supports: Chelsea F.C.

Alolo91 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastAlolo91 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastAlolo91 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastAlolo91 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastAlolo91 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

I will be watching it. Hopefully something good will be shown.

Alolo91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 16:06   #4
OnlyProEvo

Pretty cool video, but this week will be "the one". Let's hope we are all impressed.

Old 07-06-2011, 23:48   #5
OnlyProEvo

What do we think of the new screenshots guys?

http://www.onlyproevolutions.com/201...-released.html

Old 08-06-2011, 00:04   #6
Sminky
  • Supports: Queens Park Rangers
  • PSN: Sminky_Pinky

Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Actual gameplay screenshots would be nice, this is just glossy intro vid shots.
Old 08-06-2011, 00:08   #7
Tech_Skill

Tech_Skill has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Tech_Skill has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Tech_Skill has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Tech_Skill has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Tech_Skill has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Tech_Skill has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Tech_Skill has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Tech_Skill has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Tech_Skill has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Tech_Skill has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Tech_Skill has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyProEvo View Post

Couldnt give a monkey nuts to be honest.

They do fuck all for me, if konami sent me a beta copy, id be more interested, and ill tell you something all this ''embargo'' shit is a joke, i would openly tell people on pes gaming what the deal was, fuck the damn embargo.
Tech_Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 20:22   #8
xelliotx

xelliotx is an unknown

First impressions gives me a bit of hope! Sounds good so far
xelliotx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 21:59   #9
RAMAXWY
  • Supports: BARCELONA

RAMAXWY has discovered the General Forums. God help us.RAMAXWY has discovered the General Forums. God help us.RAMAXWY has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xelliotx View Post
First impressions gives me a bit of hope! Sounds good so far
it does that every year so nothing to get to exited about.
just being honest.
these reviewers never really complain they stay in some sort of grey area so you never really know what your getting.
i want to see some good ingame videos, which can help me judge the tempo and the improvements that have been talked about but in the end the only thing that can really give us an idea of what to expect is the demo,and that ain't around the corner
RAMAXWY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 22:02   #10
xelliotx

xelliotx is an unknown

I was hoping for a lot of on floor E3 videos, but I'm not sure if theyre even showing this game off
xelliotx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 22:38   #11
Bish
  • Supports: Arsenal & Miami Dolphins
  • PSN: C-Note_7

Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyProEvo View Post

I like that picture with Heitinga putting his arms round Klose. It's the same sort of 'defending' you see in real life. Like everyone else though, screenshots mean nothing on the whole.
Bish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 22:43   #12
DunkTheJunk
  • Supports: Man Utd
  • XBox: Disq

DunkTheJunk has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFCYPnDlgtw

machinima interview with tim blaire

hi
DunkTheJunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 05:32   #13
Timbone

Timbone is an unknown

In my opinion, PES 2011 focused too much on the attacking aspects of the game, although its not perfect, I would give it a solid 8 outta 10
but the defending aspect I would give a negative 50 out of 10, its that bad
Timbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2011, 13:14   #14
OnlyProEvo

http://www.onlyproevolutions.com/201...n-for-now.html

Old 28-06-2011, 11:54   #15
OnlyProEvo

Goalkeepers have been fixed for PES 2012!

http://www.onlyproevolutions.com/201...d-for-pes.html

New game mode announced!

http://www.onlyproevolutions.com/201...announced.html