PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 02-06-2013, 00:37   #46
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Mourinho is finally a done deal now, it seems.

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/n...o-chelsea.html

Bez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2013, 15:44   #47
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Stoke City are offering supporters free coach travel to every one of their Premier League away games this season.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23376497

That is mental!
Old 03-08-2013, 15:57   #48
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

We gonna do some predictions again?

Here's mine...

1. Arsenal
2. Man City
3. Chelsea
4. Liverpool

5. Everton
6. Tottenham Hotspur
7. Man U
8. Newcastle
9. West Ham
10. Swansea City
11. Norwich City
12. West Brom
13. Fulham
14. Cardiff City
15. Southampton
16.Crystal Palace
17. Aston Villa

18. Hull City
19. Stoke City
20. Sunderland

Top Goalscorer
- Luis Suarez (If he's left then Aguero)
Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 15:58   #49
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I don't think Everton will finish that high this season. Hull will most likely finish bottom, closely followed by Palace and Cardiff. Villa might be able to push on to mid table this season.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 16:01   #50
Lörd TH

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I think Martinez can push them higher than Moyes did, obviously that all depends on if they still have Fellaini and Baines.
Old 03-08-2013, 16:13   #51
Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I'll make the plunge!

1. Chelsea
2. Manchester City
3. Manchester United
4. Arsenal

5. Tottenham
6. Liverpool
7. Swansea City
8. Everton
9. Newcastle
10. Southampton
11. Fulham
12. Aston Villa
13. Sunderland
14. Norwich
15. West Ham
16. West Brom
17. Cardiff City

18. Stoke City
19. Hull City
20. Crystal Palace
Keyser Soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 16:17   #52
Makavelian
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: Makavelian5408

Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

1. Manchester United
2. Manchester City
3. Chelsea
4. Tottenham

18. Hull City
19. Stoke City
20. Crystal Palace

Top Goalscorer
-
Makavelian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 16:17   #53
Bez

1. Manchester City
2. Chelsea
3. Manchester United
4. Arsenal
---------
5. Liverpool
6. Newcastle
7. Tottenham
8. Everton
9. West Ham
10. Aston Villa
11. Fulham
12. West Brom
13. Norwich City
14. Swansea City
15. Cardiff City
16. Stoke City
17. Southampton
---------
18. Sunderland
19. Hull City
20. Crystal Palace

Player of the Year: Eden Hazard (Chelsea)
Old 03-08-2013, 16:18   #54
Bammers05
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Eggy_Bread05

Bammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

1. Chelsea
2. Manchester City
3. Manchester United
4. Arsenal
5. Tottenham Hotspur
6. Liverpool
7. Swansea City
8. Newcastle United
9. Fulham
10. Everton
11. West Ham United
12. Southampton
13. Norwich City
14. West Bromwich Albion
15. Aston Villa
16. Sunderland
17. Hull City
18. Stoke City
19. Crystal Palace
20. Cardiff City

Top Scorer: Van Persie again probably

EDIT: Eerily similar to KS's table

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to muscularmatt for helping me find my sig.

Quote:
Be rich off the field and be bitch on the field
Bammers05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 16:23   #55
Makavelian

Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I love how everyone and their gran is writing us off.
Old 03-08-2013, 16:28   #56
Lörd TH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makavelian View Post
Look at who Chelsea and City have brought in, it's going to be between those two teams...
Old 03-08-2013, 16:40   #57
Bammers05
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Eggy_Bread05

Bammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makavelian View Post
Just cos I put you third, doesn't mean I'm writing you off.

Thanks to muscularmatt for helping me find my sig.

Quote:
Be rich off the field and be bitch on the field
Bammers05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 16:43   #58
Bish
  • Supports: Arsenal & Miami Dolphins
  • PSN: C-Note_7

Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

1. Chelsea
2. Man Utd
3. Man City
4. Arsenal
------------------------------------------------------
5. Spurs
6. Liverpool
7. Everton
8. Sunderland
9. Swansea
10. Newcastle
11. West Ham
12. Norwich
13. Fulham
14. Southampton
15. Aston Villa
16. Stoke
17. Cardiff
-------------------------------------------------------
18. West Brom
19. Crystal Palace
20. Hull

Top scorer: Sturridge
Bish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 18:17   #59
Makavelian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bammers05 View Post
Just cos I put you third, doesn't mean I'm writing you off.
Writing us off for the title I mean.
I think Chelsea's downfall will be Jose sticking with his old guard of Lampard and particularly Terry and not having a man upfront to consistently bang in the goals. Is Lukaku ready to step up to the plate and lead a title winning team, I have my doubts. Obviously Ba and Torres aren't.
Old 03-08-2013, 18:22   #60
chelsea11

chelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

I wouldn't write you off. But I don't think you will win it. It's definitely between Chelsea, Man Utd and City. If Arsenal get Suarez and maybe someone else in midfield (Massive if there) I'd be tempted at throwing them into the mix.

I think West Ham and Sunderland will struggle this season. Palace and Hull too.
chelsea11 is offline   Reply With Quote