PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 01-11-2018, 18:54   #46
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Finished Santa Coloma. Only 3 teams left to finish Europe.

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):

philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 05:33   #47
anfieldkop

anfieldkop is an unknown

[QUOTE=philips_99;2212617]
Philips "Around the World" OF

I could use some help with faces and kits to finish this! Anyone interested on doing player faces (I don't need a perfect job, just some basic appearences) or kits for my teams please post a message here
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thak You
anfieldkop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 21:57   #48
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

[QUOTE=anfieldkop;2215919]
Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
Philips "Around the World" OF

I could use some help with faces and kits to finish this! Anyone interested on doing player faces (I don't need a perfect job, just some basic appearences) or kits for my teams please post a message here
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thak You
You're welcome

Old 10-11-2018, 02:29   #49
philips_99

Just finished La Fiorita. Prishtina and B-67 Nuuk are the only teams missing from Europe. After Europe is complete, Asia and Oceania are next

Old 10-11-2018, 14:05   #50
philips_99

Yesterday I was testing playing with La Fiorita against Bologna, and the match was both amazing and weird at the same time. Weird because I found out that the AI can try to dive in order to get penalties (the referee saw it so they didn't get the penalty, but it was still crazy, I've been playing for an year and it was the first time I saw that) and also because I had some crazy collisions between players: in one of them, a Bologna player was blind and run into one of my players, collided and glitched out, and then he was just thrown away in the air, and when he landed he collided with another player who didn't even care and just keep on running

But it was also amazing because I was losing 0-2 until I got an amazing comeback in the last 15 minutes of the game and it ended up 2-2 (not easy to do when playing with a 1 star team against a professional Serie A team)

Old 11-11-2018, 00:55   #51
philips_99

Just made an upgrade of my Europe+ League One and Two logos. Here's what they look like now :

Might try to design new logos for my "Europe+ Cup" and "Europe+ Supercup", anyone has any ideas?

Old 16-11-2018, 23:47   #52
philips_99

Right now, I am getting data to do B-67 from Greenland. It is really a challenge. Barely no info out there in the internet, and most of the few that there are are in greenlandic, a language I don't understand and there are no online translators out there (not even Google Translator has that language). There are a few sources for the players who also play in the Greenland NT (Island Games 2017 and specially All National Teams OF from PES 2017, Speckkopf did a really good job with research), but for the others it is really hard. Sometimes I can't even find basic data like Age, I have to guess from pictures or have the luck to find newspaper articles in english (for example, for Ari Hermann, I found an article from 2015 of when he was 18 years old, so I guess he is around 21 now).

During my searches, I found some videos on Youtube. They stream some football matches. If you are interested on seeing one of the most unique football competitions in the world, you have to see this:

Old 17-11-2018, 13:01   #53
ggdaris
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: send me MP

ggdaris has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

very good work y friend!!

ggdaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2018, 14:55   #54
philips_99

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggdaris View Post
very good work y friend!!
You're welcome

For B-67, I managed to get enough data/pictures for 20 players (even though a few of them won't have the correct age, just because I can't find it). It should be enough to make a squad and play

And Prishtina is half done, so 1.5 teams left before sharing all this work

Old Yesterday, 14:32   #55
higunduz

higunduz is an unknown

Thank you!

Thanks for the exports
higunduz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 15:42   #56
philips_99

Quote:
Originally Posted by higunduz View Post
Thanks for the exports
You're welcome, enjoy
Soon I'll publish new teams from Europe