PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 28-11-2009, 00:07   #1
Marcio Mengão

Marcio Mengão is an unknown

does cpu allows too many counter attacks and one on one situations?

i just started playing the game and i feel that even when the opposite team is winning they attack with so many players and allow a lot of counter attacks and one on one situations.

you guys have the same feeling?

Marcio Mengão is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2009, 15:38   #2
thenotsogood
  • Supports: Sunderland (mainly), I often enjoy watching traditional underdog games
  • XBox: Killer Coco

thenotsogood has discovered the General Forums. God help us.thenotsogood has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

At first I did, but you really have to alter your gameplay to compensate for this. the most basic of options is using the D-pad to move left or right to change the mentality of your team from: Ultra-defensive, defensive, balanced, offensive, and ultra offensive.

Your team is set to balanced by default.
thenotsogood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 17:18   #3
S-D-P
  • Supports: Manchester United

S-D-P has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneS-D-P has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneS-D-P has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneS-D-P has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneS-D-P has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneS-D-P has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenotsogood View Post
At first I did, but you really have to alter your gameplay to compensate for this. the most basic of options is using the D-pad to move left or right to change the mentality of your team from: Ultra-defensive, defensive, balanced, offensive, and ultra offensive.

Your team is set to balanced by default.
Agreed. I haver altered my tactics manually to sit deeper so they don't get as many counter attacks against me. I tend to concede a few goals from counters after they have cleared my corner, the ball seems to magically go from one end to the other. I think a big and realistic part of fifa is not being afraid to put a tackle in and bring people down. You have to disrupt the cpu's play.
S-D-P is offline   Reply With Quote