PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 12-01-2010, 18:22   #1
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Any way of removing the Gameface after applying onto Virtual Pro?

I made a Game face and downloaded it onto my Virtual Pro, but now since, I can only edit hair and eyes, all the others at the Appearance/Step 2 screen are locked.

Is there any way of restoring it, getting rid of the Game face, so it was back to how it was so I can edit everything via. the Virtual Pro menu?

Here's a pic I found on the net in case I wasn't clear; http://www.thesportsgamer.com/wp-con...rtualpro01.jpg

Bez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 19:10   #2
thenotsogood
  • Supports: Sunderland (mainly), I often enjoy watching traditional underdog games
  • XBox: Killer Coco

thenotsogood has discovered the General Forums. God help us.thenotsogood has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Go to the menu where you can delete saves and stuff via FIFA10, should be a gameface save somewhere, delete that, and you'll have to restart FIFA10 and it should be gone with everything open for editing
thenotsogood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 19:13   #3
Haribo
Super Moderator
  • Supports: Manchester United

Haribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Delete it from your easportsworld profile?
Haribo is offline   Reply With Quote