PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 21-05-2005, 18:14   #46
buhassan

buhassan has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry-Kewell
Youíre a Chelsea supporter and youíre showing affection for Arsenal. I donít get it?
i'd prefer arsenal to manyoo

buhassan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2005, 18:15   #47
Tenacious D

Tenacious D has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry-Kewell
Youíre a Chelsea supporter and youíre showing affection for Arsenal. I donít get it?
*Plastic*

I mean I only want Arsenal too win because my brother supports Man U and hes allways talking bullshit in my ear.

I mean why is this guy defending a team below par!?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And we'll keep the blue flag flying high,
Flying high, up in the sky,
We'll keep the blue flag flying high
From Stamford Bridge to Wemb(er)ley
We'll keep the blue flag flying high
Tenacious D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2005, 18:23   #48
Kevthedrummer
Alive in the superunknown
  • PSN: kevthedrummer

Kevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Penalty shootouts are an utter disgrace to football.
Dramatic yes but they never reflect the match. Look at poor England. I don't support Man Utd but they deserved to win. Just like England deserve to win when it goes to pens.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

PS3/PES Gamertag - Kevthedrummer - Come and beat me sometime.
check out my band
Kevthedrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2005, 18:25   #49
Figо10
Ace in the Pack

Figо10 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Figо10 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Man United deserved to win since they had all the better chances, but got punished for not being able to score with any.

Scholes was just unlucky, he'll come in for lots of criticism after everyone else had scored.

Figо10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2005, 18:26   #50
Figо10
Ace in the Pack

Figо10 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Figо10 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevthedrummer
Penalty shootouts are an utter disgrace to football.
Dramatic yes but they never reflect the match. Look at poor England. I don't support Man Utd but they deserved to win. Just like England deserve to win when it goes to pens.....
Nah, Portugal played the better match at the Euro 2004 quarter final, if that's what you're referring to.

Figо10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2005, 18:28   #51
Singh
The beautiful game

Singh has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Just sums up the season for man utd this result does at times brilliant but can never finish teams off.
Singh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2005, 18:29   #52
Zygalski
Administrator
  • PSN: Zygalski

Zygalski has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by buhassan
thank you
Sarcasm is a lost art.

So OK then. Since Geography is the most important factor in who wins cups, who 'deserves' to win the Champion's League final?

|

The PES6 real club team names list is
Zygalski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2005, 18:30   #53
Kevthedrummer
Alive in the superunknown
  • PSN: kevthedrummer

Kevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figо10
Nah, Portugal played the better match at the Euro 2004 quarter final, if that's what you're referring to.
Yeah... I bet you think the referee was good too...

not just that match. Every England penalty shoot-out (except the one we won vs Spain in 96)

PS3/PES Gamertag - Kevthedrummer - Come and beat me sometime.
check out my band
Kevthedrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2005, 18:32   #54
kallum
Tethlon.

kallum has discovered the General Forums. God help us.kallum has discovered the General Forums. God help us.kallum has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevthedrummer
Yeah... I bet you think the referee was good too...

not just that match. Every England penalty shoot-out (except the one we won vs Spain in 96)

I know it's off-topic, but I'm with you on ths one.
kallum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2005, 18:43   #55
Gunplay

Gunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastGunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastGunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastGunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

How can the crapper team win? And win with a shit penalty? Roy Carroll is a pansy for life. Glad him and his antics won't be seen at Old Trafford next season.

I'm livid. Great performance by Lehmann apart from the superman impersonation near the end of normal time. Again the 2 youngest players on the United squad were the best on the pitch, Lauren was shitting his pants everytime Cristiano was running at him. Whilst Rooney showed determination second to none. I thought Vieira played great. Though they didn't deserve the cup *biased twitch*.
Gunplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2005, 19:05   #56
buhassan

actually why do we discuss this
arsenal won even if they dont deverve it THEY HAVE WON
thats the bottom line
Old 21-05-2005, 19:09   #57
Gunplay

Gunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastGunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastGunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastGunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by buhassan
actually why do we discuss this
arsenal won even if they dont deverve it THEY HAVE WON
thats the bottom line
Did you land head first off the pram? Lord knows what the world would be like if we weren't allowed to voice opinions.
Gunplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2005, 19:22   #58
buhassan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunplay
Did you land head first off the pram? Lord knows what the world would be like if we weren't allowed to voice opinions.
i think soo my head kinda hurts
Old 21-05-2005, 19:24   #59
Viperized
  • Supports: Arsenal

Viperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by AliViperized has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Arsenal won the cup. Get over it.
Old 21-05-2005, 19:25   #60
buhassan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viperized
Arsenal won the cup. Get over it.
true words