PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 02-12-2012, 15:18   #76
Sminky
  • Supports: Queens Park Rangers
  • PSN: Sminky_Pinky

Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Yeah. I know. I crumbled. You can thank HTC for that.
Old 02-12-2012, 16:01   #77
JohnSound

JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I'm surprised you didn't go Samsung, I've got the S3 and it's great. Had a right battle with Vodafone to get a fair deal though, it seems loyalty is irrelevant these days
JohnSound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2013, 11:44   #78
wallpaper_01

wallpaper_01 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Lumia 925
wallpaper_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 21:50   #79
JohnSound

JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JohnSound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

It's that time again, the time to battle with Vodafone or anyone else for the best deal out there. Hoping for the Samsung Galaxy S5, don't mind the exact same deal I'm currently on (600min, unlim text, 500GB, £28/mth) but of course Voda want more money. I hate going through all this bullshit. Any tips or recommendations?
JohnSound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 22:13   #80
Borracho

Borracho has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

My contract expired recently, haven't upgraded yet, stuck to know what to go for. I don't want to pay anything more than £25 a month really, don't use it enough to pay for more. I'm not really fussed for a handset based on brand alone either, the main thing for me is that its got to have a decent camera.
Borracho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2014, 00:18   #81
Makavelian
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: Makavelian5408

Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

My contract is coming to an end soon but happy with the Sony Z1 what I bought after smashing my Samsung s3 screen and comparing my z1 to the newer Android phones I'm not that bothered about upgrading.

Also, I must say the new iPhone is absolutely gorgeous. While they are really overpriced I'd really consider getting one if there wasn't so much restriction on them, with basic things like no file explorer. Not seen the big one but the standard size iphone 6 is a work of art. Compared my z1 to all the new android phones there's not much difference but holding that z1 with the iphone there's such a difference.

Fuck it anyway, love my Sony getting in the bath with no worries
Makavelian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2014, 23:42   #82
Makavelian
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: Makavelian5408

Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Ended up getting a iPhone 6
I never thought I'd get an iPhone. It's just such a sexy phone in the hand. Nothing comes close to how nice it is in the hand. Phoned three to cancel my phone and go on pay as you go and just wondered how much it would be the iphone 6 with unlimited data and was quoted just over 50 plus 60 nfor the handset. Eventually got her to send me through to the cancellation team after trying everything to stick with them. Got through to the cancellation team and I told him now way I'm paying that much just cancel my contract but then said hold the line while he speaks to his manager and came back saying because it's crimbo he''l do me a special deal for unlimited everything for 40, thought fuck it. Gave my z1 to a niece with one condition, if I fuck myh iPhone up i'm taking it back
Lost my party trick now though putting my phone in liquid.
Got the white iPhone as well what I've always thought white phones look a bit gay. I know the android have better specs and even my z1 has better specs mostly but only the iPhone made that z1 look dated.
Makavelian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2015, 13:36   #83
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Phone upgrade is due next month, not decided whether I want a new phone or a sim only deal.

I'm so behind the times with phones that I don't really know anything about the models that are out. I'm looking for a decent spec smart phone, I don't want to be paying over £30 a month and I don't want to have to pay something upfront, so it's likely going to be something 9-18 months old.

I've had a Samsung Galaxy S and Samsung Galaxy S3 mini as my last two phones, but I have no brand loyalty.

Any suggestions?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2015, 13:46   #84
rebelinho
  • Supports: FC Porto, Swansea

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I vouch for Nokia 208 and 206.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rebelinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2015, 13:52   #85
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I recently got rid of my HTC One Mini 2 and got an iPhone 5 second hand, no regrets.

Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2015, 18:12   #86
Jonno394
XLV

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Yeah I was looking at the iPhone 5S, think I should be able to get it for just under £30 a month as long as o2 give me some sort of loyalty/upgrade discount.

Old 29-09-2015, 18:15   #87
rebelinho

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Do you people really need an Apple device, you give it so much specific use, to make up for £30 a month?

Old 29-09-2015, 18:26   #88
Jonno394
XLV

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelinho View Post
Do you people really need an Apple device, you give it so much specific use, to make up for £30 a month?
the £30 a month covers internet usage, text usage, phone calls as well as payment for the phone.

Old 29-09-2015, 18:30   #89
rebelinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonno394 View Post
the £30 a month covers internet usage, text usage, phone calls as well as payment for the phone.
Less bad that way, but that's still a lof of money. A similar deal here in Portugal would be over €60/month, so what can I say?

Old 29-09-2015, 18:31   #90
Jonno394
XLV

A lot of money? Maybe we have different views on what a lot of money is, with my usage, on pay as you go i'd like be spending around £20 a month anyway, so now i'm getting an iphone/any other phone for an additional £10 a month, seems fine to me.