PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 27-01-2009, 14:11   #1
Baddar
  • Supports: Man Utd
  • XBox: baddar88
  • PSN: Badd-um-tsch

Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

General Wrestling Talk & News!

Seeing as we're now able to make more than one Wrestling thread (yay >_>) I thought this would be a handy one.

Please post any wrestling news/rumours you've heard or read on the dirtsheets. The idea is to keep these rumours out of the main wrestling thread, so members who don't want to have future storylines spoiled (like Rourke vs. Y2J was) know where not to go to avoid them.

Baddar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2009, 14:18   #2
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

After last night Rourke vs. Jericho looks like its on. If Randy 'The Ram' comes out on Wrestlemania and has a match against Jericho, it could be the greatest thing in wrestling over the past five years. I'd pay 15 quid just for that match.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2009, 14:22   #3
Baddar

Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Minor Raw spoiler below;

The way Ric Flair kept being mentioned during the segment for it on Raw last night, it wouldn't surprise me to see him in Rourke's corner. It's amazing how the WWE have gone from not wanting anything to do with the movie, to pushing it as much as possible and having the main actor appear at the biggest show of the year.
Old 27-01-2009, 14:41   #4
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Well Vince obviously saw the revenue potential and his stance changed immediately. I for example would not have bought Wrestlemania - now I will if Rourke fights Jericho. And if there are thousands like me around the world, that's an extra million right there.

Flair managing Randy the Ram would just be too much, I think my body would collapse.

Jericho needs to get someone anti-Rourke in his corner....how about the Iron Sheik given that Flair broke the Iranian flag in the film? I know he's insane but I reckon it could work.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
Old 27-01-2009, 23:34   #5
HH
  • Supports: West Ham United

HH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Jeff/Matt Spoiler

The Matt Hardy/Jeff Hardy storyline won't continue on ECW tonight. On the show, Teddy Long states that Matt Hardy requested his release from ECW so that he could go to Smackdown, and that the release has been granted. So the feud will be taking place on Smackdown.
HH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2009, 03:11   #6
BonBon
...has worn the t-shirt!
  • PSN: BonBon101

BonBon has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?BonBon has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?BonBon has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?BonBon has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?BonBon has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?BonBon has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?BonBon has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?BonBon has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?BonBon has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?BonBon has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?BonBon has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Rourke had this to say bout Jericho “So come Wrestlemania 25 in Houston, I’m going to toss him around the ring like tossed salad. Chris Jericho, you better get in shape,” Rourke promised, or threatened, or whatever you call it when wrestlers don’t particularly care for each other

Jerichos response , “You are out of line. It’s one thing to play a wrestler in a movie, something entirely different to actually be one. Your comments offended me. You made a mistake. It’s the last thing that you and Ric Flair want to do, and that’s offend Chris Jericho.””

By the way, what does Ric Flair have to do with any of this?

According to Jericho, it was wrestling legend Flair who talked Rourke into thinking he could actually be a wrestler.

Rourke admits that Flair is “teaching me some tricks.”

The only thing Flair will admit to is, “Let’s just say, I will be at Wrestlemania, and that’s all I’m saying.”

In wrestling talk, that means, “I am training Rourke, Chris Jericho is in a heap of trouble and whatever other rumors you’re hearing, they’re all true.”
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/6233483.html
BonBon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2009, 13:23   #7
Baddar

Rourke/WM update;

The Associated Press issued the following press release this evening saying Mickey Rourke won't be appearing at WrestleMania after all:

Mickey Rourke won't rumble with WWE superstar

HOUSTON (AP) — A spokeswoman for actor Mickey Rourke says he won't be taking his role as a professional wrestler into a real-life ring after all.

Paula Woods told The Associated Press on Wednesday night that Rourke will not wrestle WWE superstar Chris Jericho at Wrestlemania 25 in April at Houston's Reliant Stadium.

Woods wrote in an e-mail that the Oscar-nominated actor "will not be participating in Wrestlemania. He is focusing entirely on his acting career."

Rourke portrays professional wrestler Randy the Ram in the acclaimed movie "The Wrestler." He made a surprise announcement about the wrestling event Sunday night on the red carpet before the Screen Actors Guild Awards in Los Angeles.

Rourke had said he was going to toss Jericho "around the ring like tossed salad."
Old 29-01-2009, 13:57   #8
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

Could be just bullshit. Remember he said on Larry King he wouldn't wrestle Jericho.

If this is true however, I will cry and not buy Wrestlemania.
Old 29-01-2009, 14:08   #9
Bish
  • Supports: Arsenal & Miami Dolphins
  • PSN: C-Note_7

Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I think it could be bullshit. Guess after Raw next week, might have a clearer view.

Here's that Interview for people who haven't seen it.

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/vid...y22-28/9248574
Bish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2009, 14:15   #10
Baddar

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnDoor View Post
Could be just bullshit. Remember he said on Larry King he wouldn't wrestle Jericho.

If this is true however, I will cry and not buy Wrestlemania.
I suspect it's to slow down the feud a little bit, and it will eventually happen at WM.

Jericho could say during the next couple of Raw's that Rourke is a coward for backing down once he did something about the comments he'd made.
Old 29-01-2009, 14:26   #11
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

I'm hoping Jericho will do something extreme to coax Rourke into the match, give it some bad blood. A brawl on the stage during Rourke's Oscar acceptance speech might do it. If not, he could always rape Rourke's mother.
Old 29-01-2009, 15:34   #12
HH
  • Supports: West Ham United

HH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

One mention of Rourke from Jericho during the next few weeks, then its probably might still be on.

Quote:
It has been confirmed that Ricky Steamboat will be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame this year. It is rumored that he will be inducted by Ric Flair.

Steamboat and Ted DiBiase got a lot of votes for last year's internal election regarding the WWE Hall of Fame. Vince McMahon takes the candidates with the most votes under consideration but makes all the picks in the end. The two wrestling legends weren't snubbed last year, but Vince knows he can't put all the best candidates in at once, so they are spread out over years.
Whoooo!
HH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2009, 16:31   #13
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Can't believe Ted DiBiase isn't a member of the Hall of Fame already. Good news on The Dragon though. Another one who should already be a member.
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2009, 17:09   #14
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

Steamboat is long overdue, and Flair inducting him is perfect, those guys had about 5-6 of the greatest matches of all-time (89 trilogy, house show 89 match, Spring Stampede 94, Saturday Night 94). Dibiase is needed, but personally I'd have Rick Rude in there first.

Austin, Steamboat, The Funks....a quality line-up so far. Don't know about Bill Watts though.
Old 29-01-2009, 17:14   #15
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Agreed on Rude. I love Eddie Guerrero, he was one of my favourites, but if he is in on the basis that he died around that time, then people like Rude should have been in it already.
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote