PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 04-05-2009, 19:01   #181
Eric Clyde
  • Supports: Rangers
  • XBox: ClydeFrog50
  • PSN: ClydeFrog50

Eric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

That was a good read and I do agree with him on most of the stuff. I would also like to add to that, although this is mainly aimed at WWE. Tag team division has went right down the shitter. The rivalries between The Hardys, Edge & Christian and The Dudleys were great and leaded to great matches. What tag teams have we got now? The Colóns and Cryme Tyme. London and Kendrick and MNM were decent but as soon as Paul London and Joey Mercury were punted then that was it for them. The Miz and Morrison had a good run but ended with similar (except they are both with the company still), however I still liked John Morrison better as Nitro and in MNM.

Unless Shelton Benjamin is going to get a push (personally I would like to see him feud with John Morrison as I thought their last match on SmackDown! was entertaining) I think they could have continued withe the World's Greatest Tag Team a bit longer to keep things lively in the tag division. Now they pick two wrestlers out of a hat and put them in a match with The Colóns.

TNA's tag divsion looks decent with LAX, Motor City Machine Guns, No Limit, Lethal Consequences, British Invasion, The Dudleys and Beer Money, Inc. yet TNA is a smaller company than WWE.

I think that is all I can say on the subject but I miss the days WWE had some entertaining tag teams, feuds and matches.
Jeff: Butt sex requires a lot of lubrication, right? Lubrication. Lubruh... Chupuh... Chupacabra 's the, the goat killer of Mexican folklore. Folklore is stories from the past that are often fictionalized. Fictionalized to heighten drama. Drama students! Students at colleges usually have bicycles! Bi, bian, binary. It's binary code!
Chef: Who's havin' butt sex?
Eric Clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 19:53   #182
Bish
  • Supports: Arsenal & Miami Dolphins
  • PSN: C-Note_7

Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Clyde View Post
That was a good read and I do agree with him on most of the stuff. I would also like to add to that, although this is mainly aimed at WWE. Tag team division has went right down the shitter. The rivalries between The Hardys, Edge & Christian and The Dudleys were great and leaded to great matches. What tag teams have we got now? The Colóns and Cryme Tyme. London and Kendrick and MNM were decent but as soon as Paul London and Joey Mercury were punted then that was it for them. The Miz and Morrison had a good run but ended with similar (except they are both with the company still), however I still liked John Morrison better as Nitro and in MNM.

Unless Shelton Benjamin is going to get a push (personally I would like to see him feud with John Morrison as I thought their last match on SmackDown! was entertaining) I think they could have continued withe the World's Greatest Tag Team a bit longer to keep things lively in the tag division. Now they pick two wrestlers out of a hat and put them in a match with The Colóns.

TNA's tag divsion looks decent with LAX, Motor City Machine Guns, No Limit, Lethal Consequences, British Invasion, The Dudleys and Beer Money, Inc. yet TNA is a smaller company than WWE.

I think that is all I can say on the subject but I miss the days WWE had some entertaining tag teams, feuds and matches.
Those are 2 of the very few wrestlers I can actually enjoy wrestling, most of the time. Morrison is gonna get a push as a babyface this year, as for Shelton, despite his lack of charisma, he's been under used and under valued for ages.

Unfortunately, Vince doesn't care what the fans want, he only wants what's best for his company. Understandable sadly.

Apparently their gonna release a 'Rise and Fall of WCW' DVD. They approached Eric Bischoff to appear on it, he rejected the chance and rightly so.
Bish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 19:59   #183
HH
  • Supports: West Ham United

HH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

I think Shelton should take his career and do something with it quickly, he been in with the WWE for a long time now. That in itself you have to give him credit for because its a cut-throat company. But I remember something like 2 years ago when him and another wrestler (I think it was Carlito) were looking as though they were being given the push they deserved. He has more abiltiy that Cena and Cena was given a gimmick that people loved and hated, either way he going to become popular.
HH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 20:31   #184
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

You're only as good as the reaction you get.

I'm a big fan of Benjamin's wrestling ability, but many times he has come out and the crowd are just dead. No response.

I think it's a bit unfair to say WWE never does anything with him. They put him over HHH, Flair and he won a match against Orton in 2004. They have game him many titles. They have gave him matches where he can look great - Michaels in 2005. But Benjamin's problems thus far is that he doesn't know hoe to work the crowd, be it face or heel. If he could get that right, he'll be huge and WWE will have no choice but to recognise him.
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 20:38   #185
HH

HH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Wouldn't it be a bit late though?

Also, did anyone spot the difference in Carlito's style? I
remember tuning in like a year ago he took my attention.
Old 04-05-2009, 20:50   #186
Bish
  • Supports: Arsenal & Miami Dolphins
  • PSN: C-Note_7

Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
You're only as good as the reaction you get.

I'm a big fan of Benjamin's wrestling ability, but many times he has come out and the crowd are just dead. No response.

I think it's a bit unfair to say WWE never does anything with him. They put him over HHH, Flair and he won a match against Orton in 2004. They have game him many titles. They have gave him matches where he can look great - Michaels in 2005. But Benjamin's problems thus far is that he doesn't know hoe to work the crowd, be it face or heel. If he could get that right, he'll be huge and WWE will have no choice but to recognise him.
Thats the problem though. The fans are dead for practically everyone except the main event wrestlers. Middle card wrestlers mean fuck all to fans these days. The kids in the arenas just want to see the Cena's, Batista's.
Bish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 21:29   #187
Joel
Joined For Fun

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by HammerHead View Post
Wouldn't it be a bit late though?

Also, did anyone spot the difference in Carlito's style? I
remember tuning in like a year ago he took my attention.
Too late for what? Aa Benjamin push? Nah, he's 33, so time is still on his side.

Not sure what difference you mean with Carlito. If you mean highflying, then he was doing similar moves in his last face run in 2006.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBishop View Post
Thats the problem though. The fans are dead for practically everyone except the main event wrestlers. Middle card wrestlers mean fuck all to fans these days. The kids in the arenas just want to see the Cena's, Batista's.
I agree 100%. That's why I don't think WWE can be blamed solely for some wretlers not being pushed. Bookers can put the wrestlers towards our attention, but it is fans attending to get them over by giving them a reaction.

It sucks what has happened to the mid card and tag division, but again, as a business, WWE is probably doing the right thing, by targeting the kids, as they are the ones who WWE make the most money from. It sucks for us old school fans, but that's just how it is at the moment.
Old 04-05-2009, 22:55   #188
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBishop View Post
Apparently their gonna release a 'Rise and Fall of WCW' DVD. They approached Eric Bischoff to appear on it, he rejected the chance and rightly so.
I'm very glad he's not doing this - apparently he doesn't want to be part of WWE's infamous revisionist history. No doubt we'll get negative comments across the board, people commenting on stuff they have no idea about and Jim Ross generally being a fat repulsive cunt.

Regardless of what the WWE try and tell us, here's some simple facts:

1) Fuck the backstage politics (which were just as prominent in the WWF) - WCW up until March/April 1999 was fantastic.

2) From late-1992 to late-1994 and mid-1996 to early-1998 WCW was the better promotion.

3) If it wasn't for WCW you wouldn't have had the Attitude era.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 16:30   #189
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Shit how come no one told me that the Shawn Michaels: Heartbreak and Triumph DVD includes the legendary unaired Main Event match where the Rockers win the titles from the Hart Foundation in two out of three falls, but it never counted for a variety of reasons, depending on which you believe? I'll have to get this now and try and add the match to my copy of Main Event 1990, it'd be nice to have the full event.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
Old 06-05-2009, 16:33   #190
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Anyone close to death? It's been a while since a "legend" died.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 16:35   #191
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

Well some fat cunt called Buddy Rose died last week, but you wouldn't know him. Certainly you're right, a proper death we can all laugh at is long overdue. We should start a betting pool. My money's on Tugboat/Typhoon/Shockmaster/Fat Cunt.
Old 06-05-2009, 18:19   #192
Joel
Joined For Fun

So someone from WF posted Zack Ryder's IMDB page.

He's starred in quite a few movies

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2012133/
Old 10-05-2009, 12:23   #193
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

Why the fuck are Triple H and HBK the main feature of the cover of the Allied Powers: The World's Greatest Tag Teams DVD? They're weren't even a tag team until their shit reformation a couple of years back. It just sickens me, bullshit like this. Edge and Christian really shouldn't be on it either, ahead of Demolition, the Road Warriors, the Steiners, etc.
Old 10-05-2009, 12:37   #194
HH

The same feeling I got when I saw the cover of this years SvR game. Fair enough, there arent many great tag teams today, but those two hardly qualify to be the best in the WWE. I can only think that the little kids who will be looking to buy this will be scared by the looks of Demolition as they probably will have never seen them before.

But the actual show is decent enough but from what ive read, 'MnM' are presenting the whole DVD. But I still might get this.
Old 10-05-2009, 12:46   #195
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

I won't get it as I have the matches worth seeing already. I wouldn't have even minded so much if they'd have put the Hardyz on the cover. The Rockers even. But DX is a joke.