PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 13-06-2005, 16:41   #16
Huw
PESInsight Legend
  • Supports: Birmingham City, Arizona Cardinals, Phoenix Suns, Phoenix Coyotes

Huw has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneHuw has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneHuw has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneHuw has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneHuw has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneHuw has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneHuw has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

I am a huge Suns fan - what a star Nash is !!! And Stoudamire will turn out to be the best player in the NBA in a year or two. The Suns have really changed the way basketball is played this year with their lightening quick attacks. Anyway I am a bit p...ed of that they lost in the playoffs but I agree that the Spurs will win the Championship in 6 or 7

Huw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2005, 16:54   #17
Alvin

Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Alvin has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I saw the Knicks get beaten by the Raptors at Madison Square Garden, it was rather boring as they stopped every 15 seconds to take penalties. It's also quite strange how incredibly anti-the-other-team the commentators are.
Alvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2005, 16:58   #18
adams9802

adams9802 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by hancurz
i love the NBA and my fave team is Sacramento Kings , i love peja stojakovic , and i think it's a good idea to start this in the off-topic section. you can talk abt basketball matches , teams and a whole lot more , thank you.

please give me assistance cuz im new in the forum
The Kings are my local team growing up so I like them as well but I feel they lost their chance to win a title the team is crap now. That said I'm not much of a fan, its a boring game.

Money grows on trees when you cut throats to rake leaves.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sig By Chewy 2004
adams9802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2005, 06:56   #19
hancurz

hancurz is an unknown

currently the score of the NBA Finals is 2-1 with Spurs leading. SO who would u guys think will win the Finals this time round?Theres another 2 more games in Detroit..which i think they will be able to clinch all of them...These 2 teams are 2 of the best teams in the league i shall say.....though i still support Sacramanto..kekekex
Origin: Belgrade, Serbia-Montenegro
Height: 6-10/2m,08cm
Weight: 229lbs./103,9kg.
hancurz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2005, 07:59   #20
hancurz

hancurz is an unknown

MY god!Now the Finals tied at 2 a piece...Spurs are not performing as well as they should be....Their turnovers and shots have been so poor these past 2 matches.This is their worst NBA Finals match ever!!losing to Detroit by more than 30 points...

WHile on the other hand Detroit holds dominance on the offence and on defence with BIG BEN grabbing rebounds like he is grabbing money off the glass...

Game 5 is still in Detroit...Stay tuned to NBA to watch the it LIve Playas...
Old 17-06-2005, 08:42   #21
endo7

endo7 has disabled reputation

Hey ya'll, I actually play Baskatball and am hopfully getting a scholarship over in America next year. I love the watching the NBA on Sky. My favourite players:- LeBron James (Cleveland Cavaliers), who is guranteed to be the greatest, Tracey McGraddy (Houston Rockets), who was the highest scoring player last season in the NBA. I will be checking back on this thread to see what ya'll think of the Number 2 game in the world. Holla!
endo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2005, 08:53   #22
AgentZero

AgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Oh man i thought t-mac was at d magiks
Old 19-06-2005, 02:20   #23
endo7

endo7 has disabled reputation

NBA is the don basically!
endo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2005, 20:25   #24
Scarface
The World Is Yours

Scarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by Ali

The Spurs have now taken a 3-2 lead over Detroit Pistons with a 96-95 win after overtime in Detroit, with Robert Horry scoring a 3 pointer with 5.8 seconds left. They can seal the title if they win on Tuesday (live on Channel 5) in San Antonio.

Game report

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Scarface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2005, 10:35   #25
hancurz

hancurz is an unknown

The game in San Antonio is gonna be a huge one for both the 2 teams...Spurs might have
the upper hand on winning the game..but not without a hustle on both sides of the court with Larry Brown's team- the Pistons....We'll see wad happens..
Origin: Belgrade, Serbia-Montenegro
Height: 6-10/2m,08cm
Weight: 229lbs./103,9kg.
Old 22-06-2005, 15:56   #26
clint

clint is an unknown

Who's The Greatest???

Quote:
Originally Posted by endo7
Hey ya'll, I actually play Baskatball and am hopfully getting a scholarship over in America next year. I love the watching the NBA on Sky. My favourite players:- LeBron James (Cleveland Cavaliers), who is guranteed to be the greatest, Tracey McGraddy (Houston Rockets), who was the highest scoring player last season in the NBA. I will be checking back on this thread to see what ya'll think of the Number 2 game in the world. Holla!
Lebron James is good! In fact, he's damn good...but...guarunteed to be the greatest? Michael Jordan he aint, my friend. He may be that good someday but "may" being the key word.

Michael Jordan has done it all and anyone who had the pleasure to see M.AIR.J play will attest to him being the greatest. Even those who went before him acknowledge that he is the greatest there has ever been.

LeBron is a jet..and he is still getting better (which is quite scary) but he has still got a ways to go before he can lay claim to being...THE GREATEST!

When Lebron has been scoring champ about 8 or 9 times and has 6 or so rings, has been MVP around 3 times, Finals MVP a half dozen times and Defensive POY a couple times...then...maybe then, we can say he's The Greatest. Until then, he's just another 'baller who we love to watch and who has the potential to ONE DAY be ranked alongside MJ. We'll watch and see how close he gets.

Cheers.
RED DEVIL #7
clint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2005, 08:35   #27
hancurz

hancurz is an unknown

THE SPURS are the CHAMPIONs Again!!!!TIm DUncan was great during the last match. But i thought Manu was gonna be the MVP though...BOth teams were very good at both ends of the court with Rasheed coming off 2 huge 3 pointers at the final 10 seconds of the game...Well thats it for this season...NExt season will be even better.. dun forget to tune in guys..
Old 25-11-2005, 18:56   #28
bbjaylive

bbjaylive has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yossi
Watching basketball is kinda boring I think, but actually playing it is rather enjoyable, it's just a shame that I suck at it.

Aren't two of those allegedly rapists? Says a lot for basketball.
Er... no it doesn't. It's the same in football.

EDIT: By the way if you ain't got sky you can watch games at 1.35 am Wednesday. You can just time your vcr to record it b4 you got to bed on tuesday. Also nba action is on Monday early mornings at o.50am

bbjaylive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2005, 19:35   #29
Preki-USA

Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reyes9
How about Kobe Bryant, Dennis Rodman, Tim Duncan, Allen Iversen or the legend that is Larry Bird?

Larry Legend, pretty much the greatest to ever live, and he played for the hometown celtics
Old 25-11-2005, 22:01   #30
gadfly

gadfly is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by clint
Lebron James is good! In fact, he's damn good...but...guarunteed to be the greatest? Michael Jordan he aint, my friend...

..When Lebron has been scoring champ about 8 or 9 times and has 6 or so rings, has been MVP around 3 times, Finals MVP a half dozen times and Defensive POY a couple times...then...maybe then, we can say he's The Greatest. Until then, he's just another 'baller who we love to watch and who has the potential to ONE DAY be ranked alongside MJ. We'll watch and see how close he gets.
Good to see an NBA thread here at PESinsight, being the only other sport I follow anymore besides sockher.

Michael Jordan, he certainly isn't. Growing up, there was nothing more I looked forward to than watching Jordan's excellence. He was absolutely peerless, shaming any of his contemporaries. And I was fortunate to see him in person, seats just behind the bench, during the magical 72-10 season that no NBA team will likely ever reproduce.

However, LeBron James is a freakish anomaly. The NBA has never seen anything like this young man. Jordan, Kobe, no one - can cover ground or get to the rim as effortlessly as LeBron can. The only thing lacking, in my opinion, is a consistent jumpshot on those players' levels, and the visual aesthetics Jordan and Kobe posses when they move or shoot the ball. If you watch him, you'll agree - he has a very blocky and raw quality to his movements that need to be smoothed out to maximize his already unmatched ability to move with power and speed.

And beyond that, LeBron James is 100x the passer those two players were and are, combined. And any player, who can score like Jordan or Kobe, but can pass better than Magic Johnson ever could, should no doubt be considered the greatest player ever if the career is not interrupted by injury or setback.

I've never been for judging a player's ability on paper, it's a fallacy to do so. Whether or not a player scores or does anything, will never be anywhere near as accurate as you watching him on the pitch or on the court to determine how good he really is.

A good example, and here comes the flames - I welcome them - is my opinion of Ronaldinho vs Pele.

There is no doubt in my mind that Ronaldinho is decidedly better. How can I say that?! It's not difficult. I have seen plenty of Pele, as Ronaldinho. I don't believe there is one person on earth who, in truth, can look at both players and say 'Pele is much better,' without lying. Look at them play.

I don't give a shit for goals or World Cups or championships. Ability, pure ability. Ronaldinho can do everything with a football Pele can do. Pele did not show that he could do everything Ronaldinho can do. So whether it is inconclusive or incomplete, Ronaldinho has shown me that he can do more things than Pele, and better.

::
gadfly is offline   Reply With Quote