PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 18-07-2005, 10:24   #16
proevo_15021975

proevo_15021975 has disabled reputation

whats your opinion on our very own ricky the hitman hatton.i think he is truly worldclass and will be in some amazing fights in the years to come hopefully winning.

p.s.my wifes friend saw the hitman in b'pool at the weekend and texted me to say so.
i couldnt believe it so i asked her to get me his autograph.late last night i recieved a text back saying she had got it but we will have to wait and see as she was probably drunk.

proevo_15021975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2005, 10:37   #17
Gun_Runner
100Gunz-100Clipz

Gun_Runner has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Gun_Runner has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Well...I thought Ricky Hatton was good, but when he fought Kostya Tzu I didn't think he faught that well actually, he had a good tactic which was not to let Tzu get a lot of hits in-so hatton was right on top of him all the time...but I didnt feel like that was his preferred style....I thought when he faught Tzu there was too many clinches etc. and not enough clean punching....although hes still young and is a great prospect.
Gun_Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2006, 23:33   #18
HH
  • Supports: West Ham United

HH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

anyone know about the 'pacman' manny pacquio. im from the philipines, and he is the national hero. the paquio vs morales II fight was fuckin good. anyone mexican? i just want to take the piss...
HH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2006, 23:35   #19
Jonny2J
  • XBox: Jonny2J

Jonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Fight last night was shocking, although i only caught the last six rounds, glad Skelton got beat the fat cunt, the ref had a shocker as well
Jonny2J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2006, 23:50   #20
greeny

greeny has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

the ref was shit all the clashing of heads low blows and elbows was he blind so williams goes on to fight that massive russian he will need step ladders to fight him.
greeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2006, 23:54   #21
Jonny2J
  • XBox: Jonny2J

Jonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeny
the ref was shit all the clashing of heads low blows and elbows was he blind so the williams goes on to fight that massive russian he will need step ladders to fight him.
I've always said to become a top class boxer the only thing Williams is missing is talent
Jonny2J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2006, 01:23   #22
greeny

greeny has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

yes our heavy weight devision is severley lacking did you see the hug fest between harrison and williams it was like they were trying to kiss each other but never got it quite right thank god a force did not win at least williams is able to entertain with good punches every now and again.
greeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2006, 08:11   #23
proevo_15021975

proevo_15021975 has disabled reputation

skelton is shocking,im glad williams won but he's not much better.skelton allways rushes in with the head and the ref never does anything.imagine skelton fighting in america he'd get banned.

anyone see the sugar shane mosley v ferocious fernando at the weekend,i refused to pay for it.
proevo_15021975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 13:09   #24
Gun_Runner
100Gunz-100Clipz

Gun_Runner has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Gun_Runner has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Anybody watch De La Hoya vs. Mayorga the other night!!

Mayorga was down in round one and then KO'd in round 6...after all his talk and hype about how hes going to KO De La Hoya and then he gets KO'd

Hatton fight coming up aswell...
Gun_Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 16:09   #25
Charlie
  • Supports: Celtic.
  • XBox: Charlie Hegarty

Charlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by Ali

De La Hoya just out boxed that Mayora prick, he really deserved the beating he took in the 6th for the mouthing he done, I dont think he'll be at that shit ever again, because DeLa Hoya closed his mouth for him.
Old 11-05-2006, 16:12   #26
cadey
  • Supports: Manchester City FC

cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Mayorga is scum and I'm glad De La Hoya knocked the shit out of him.

Quote:
He went beserk when he was back in Ireland aswell and beat up his two brothers at the breakfest table and then started eating a bowl of sugar from the table.
Quote:
You know whats worse.....2 blokes Humping the shit out of each other with Balls and sacks flying all over the place.
cadey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 16:16   #27
Rambo
The Next Big Thing

Rambo has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadey
yh he is scum, golden boy is back to his best. i hope ricky hatton wins on saturday
Rambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 16:16   #28
Charlie
  • Supports: Celtic.
  • XBox: Charlie Hegarty

Charlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadey
Me too, mate, me too.

In the 6th when De La Hoya had already knocked him down, just before the ref stopped it, the flurry of punches from Oscar even got me swinging my fists aswell, I was that glad to see the bastard get stopped.
Old 11-05-2006, 16:24   #29
Rambo
The Next Big Thing

Rambo has disabled reputation

has anyone played fight night round 3? its a great game
Rambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 16:30   #30
cadey
  • Supports: Manchester City FC

cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Ricky Hatton should win easily at the weekend.

I don't know much about this Colazzo fella but I do know hes nothing special.

The only reason Hatton is fighting is to get his hands on the WBA Welterweight title and prompt a fight with Floyd Mayweather, that arrogant little cunt who is currently the best pound 4 pound boxer in the world.

Quote:
He went beserk when he was back in Ireland aswell and beat up his two brothers at the breakfest table and then started eating a bowl of sugar from the table.
Quote:
You know whats worse.....2 blokes Humping the shit out of each other with Balls and sacks flying all over the place.
cadey is offline   Reply With Quote