PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 25-06-2011, 13:39   #1
Robo2011

Robo2011 is an unknown

old players going into youth system

i am playing as East London (West Ham) and i am playing the defualt team and my center midfielder is 37 years old and say he retired at end of the season might he go into my youth team the following season so i could use him again as an 18 year old?

Robo2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2011, 15:59   #2
optimistic

optimistic is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo2011 View Post
i am playing as East London (West Ham) and i am playing the defualt team and my center midfielder is 37 years old and say he retired at end of the season might he go into my youth team the following season so i could use him again as an 18 year old?
I think in PES 2011, the retired players might not be reborn in your team
where they retired at and originally played for from the start, those retired players will be randomly reborn at any teams, for example, Rio Ferdinand might be reborn at PSV. But some retired players will be reborn at the team they originally played for from the very beginning.
You will need some luck to get your desired retired player being reborn in your youth team.

Good luck
optimistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2011, 16:11   #3
Cesc Fabregas
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Badawy1811

Cesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastCesc Fabregas is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

if he doesn't pop up in your youth team, just search for him in transfer windows and he'll pop up eventually
Cesc Fabregas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2011, 20:55   #4
sodgers

sodgers is an unknown

how long does it take for them to come back ?
sodgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2011, 01:21   #5
89cruefan

89cruefan has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

There are 3 things which could happen:

1) When he retires you get the oppurtunity to make him a coach

2) He will go into your youth team

3) He will go into another teams youth

How long it takes all depends how long it takes for the other team to sign him a pro contract.

I had Giggs retire with me, he ended up at Real Madrid and since moved to Barca, 81OVR as an 18 yo so i might buy him at the end of the season i am in
89cruefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2011, 11:18   #6
valid
  • Supports: Brøndby IF

valid is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89cruefan View Post

Say, any insight on the mechanics of making retired players coach? It's just random if you get the chance? Do you have to hire them right away, or can you wait for a later transferperiod? Are they any good? Fx I have old Ronaldo and Roberto Carlos in my team, will they be level 5 and so on?
valid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2011, 11:58   #7
abu97
  • Location: On the forums,on the streets,in the movie hall,at the colleges...
  • Supports: Aston Villa
  • PSN: retrosword

abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Yh, how do you make an old player retiring this season as a coach - and do you have to pay him 5 million or is he free
abu97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2011, 14:12   #8
optimistic

optimistic is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89cruefan View Post

How do you make retired player a coach?

where can I do that?
Old 26-06-2011, 15:05   #9
Robo2011

Robo2011 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimistic View Post
I think in PES 2011, the retired players might not be reborn in your team
where they retired at and originally played for from the start, those retired players will be randomly reborn at any teams, for example, Rio Ferdinand might be reborn at PSV. But some retired players will be reborn at the team they originally played for from the very beginning.
You will need some luck to get your desired retired player being reborn in your youth team.

Good luck
so say Xavi sign for me in first season and retires 2 yeas later i could get him in my youth team or he could be reborn into Barcelona's youth team or another teams? So it will be luck to weather i get my good players reborn into my youth team?
Robo2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2011, 15:33   #10
Brainplant
  • Supports: Coventry City, Shrewsbury Town
  • PSN: Tedd-Z

Brainplant is an unknown

Quote:
How do you make retired player a coach?

where can I do that?
PES randomly decides whether your retiree becomes a coach/scout/etc. in the following season. Their wages tend to be lower than other staff at the same level as them (compare their stats to the default staff to see which level your retirees are at), but they only appear as staff for one season unless you hire them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Brainplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2011, 18:21   #11
MysteryMe
  • Supports: Fc Twente

MysteryMe is an unknown

i just bought a 18 years old pirlo
MysteryMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2011, 18:54   #12
optimistic

optimistic is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainplant View Post
PES randomly decides whether your retiree becomes a coach/scout/etc. in the following season. Their wages tend to be lower than other staff at the same level as them (compare their stats to the default staff to see which level your retirees are at), but they only appear as staff for one season unless you hire them.
First, thanks for your reply.

Basically, you mean i can hire retired Buffon(for example) to be my Goalkeeping coach, oh man, thats superb, will my goalkeeper develop his stats faster than being coached by default staff? Can I choose to hire retiree to be my coach in hirestaff option during summer transfer period? if not, where can i do that?

Buffon will be probably not good being a club doctor, because his own
injury type is "C", HAHA.

Just cant wait to find out more about this.

thanks
Old 26-06-2011, 19:03   #13
optimistic

optimistic is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryMe View Post
i just bought a 18 years old pirlo
Pirlo is great with technique and passing, but defensively, he is not a
tough midfield defending player, he is not my type.
I like Ambrossini or De Rossi, even Viera,they are all powerful and solid
DMFs who can block attacking players like a stone wall. You should
sign these 3 DMFs after they are reborn if you want to consolidate the
midfield.
Old 26-06-2011, 19:24   #14
Brainplant
  • Supports: Coventry City, Shrewsbury Town
  • PSN: Tedd-Z

Brainplant is an unknown

Quote:
First, thanks for your reply.

Basically, you mean i can hire retired Buffon(for example) to be my Goalkeeping coach, oh man, thats superb, will my goalkeeper develop his stats faster than being coached by default staff? Can I choose to hire retiree to be my coach in hirestaff option during summer transfer period? if not, where can i do that?

Buffon will be probably not good being a club doctor, because his own
injury type is "C", HAHA.

Just cant wait to find out more about this.

thanks
As long as PES decides that Buffon will be a Goalkeeping coach, then yes, you can hire him as one during August (you can't choose to turn a retiree into staff).

As for development, like I said, you'll have to check his staff stats in the staff selection screen to see if he will be any better than the default staff. He most likely won't be better than staff at the highest level (the ones that cost 5m a year) but he'll deffo be cheaper than staff at the same level.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Brainplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2011, 19:43   #15
optimistic

optimistic is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainplant View Post
As long as PES decides that Buffon will be a Goalkeeping coach, then yes, you can hire him as one during August (you can't choose to turn a retiree into staff).

As for development, like I said, you'll have to check his staff stats in the staff selection screen to see if he will be any better than the default staff. He most likely won't be better than staff at the highest level (the ones that cost 5m a year) but he'll deffo be cheaper than staff at the same level.
cool, so Buffon will show up in "Hire staff" in "Personel" during summer, then I can choose him to become my Goalkeeping coach, is that correct? how much money can I save by hiring Buffon?

Last edited by optimistic; 26-06-2011 at 19:45.. Reason: miss spelling