PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 12-03-2018, 19:06   #181
nicoultras
Registered User
nicoultras's Avatar
  • Join Date: Mar 2012
  • Location: Provins (France)
  • Supports: Olympique Marseille, Napoli, FC Barcelona
  • Posts: 1,206

nicoultras has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned52 View Post
Nicoultras you did a good job and it worked perfectly but there is a team that has not been modified by the patch in European clubs and has fantasy names.Curious.Is there a way to install a real team instead?
Perhaps you forgot to copy a team because I have all the teams in the OF.

Can you tell the name of your fake team and I will tell you which team you have to reimport.
__________________
26 Mai 1993
A jamais les premiers
Commando Ultras
nicoultras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 20:23   #182
Ned52
Newbie
  • Join Date: Mar 2018
  • Posts: 8

Ned52 is an unknown

It's the "FOTBAL CULB FCSB" and looks like the Steua Bucuresti no?About the players now Ferreyra Carrasco and Gaitlan are always in the Athletico Madrid but in fact they are in China no?
Ned52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2018, 00:00   #183
nicoultras
Registered User
nicoultras's Avatar
  • Join Date: Mar 2012
  • Location: Provins (France)
  • Supports: Olympique Marseille, Napoli, FC Barcelona
  • Posts: 1,206

nicoultras has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned52 View Post
It's the "FOTBAL CULB FCSB" and looks like the Steua Bucuresti no?About the players now Ferreyra Carrasco and Gaitlan are always in the Athletico Madrid but in fact they are in China no?
Yes it's Steaua Bucuresti.
But now, this team isn't called Steaua
http://www.espn.com/soccer/steaua-bu...r-military-row

I think you didn't make Import well because Carrasco and Gaitan are in Chinese teams.
To import the OF teams, have a look to my Word File (joined with the OF).
It explains which box you must check for each team to import.
__________________
26 Mai 1993
A jamais les premiers
Commando Ultras
nicoultras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2018, 01:49   #184
Ned52
Newbie
  • Join Date: Mar 2018
  • Posts: 8

Ned52 is an unknown

Thanks for the reply.So the FCSB is the real name of the club.I did the import as noted in the Word file and I've got all the teams but Gaitan and Carrasco have not been transfered.I don't know why.
Ned52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2018, 13:39   #185
xnevergonex
Newbie
  • Join Date: Mar 2018
  • Posts: 2

xnevergonex is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoultras View Post
yes, you can delete all your images and install my OF V3
Thanks for your reply 😃 this OF is perfect for me 😍
xnevergonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 17:19   #186
adyhorn
Newbie
  • Join Date: Aug 2010
  • Posts: 20

adyhorn is an unknown

I don't currently have an OF installed. Can I just download V3 or do I need V1 and V2 before?
adyhorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 18:46   #187
trl_path
Registered User
  • Join Date: Feb 2008
  • Posts: 57

trl_path is an unknown

Hi Nicoultras, thanks for all your work - the option file is working great! If you had a moment I wondered if there was any room for additional kits in the option file, or have all the slots been taken (no problem if not, was just wondering about adding a third kit to my ML team).
trl_path is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 21:54   #188
nicoultras
Registered User
nicoultras's Avatar
  • Join Date: Mar 2012
  • Location: Provins (France)
  • Supports: Olympique Marseille, Napoli, FC Barcelona
  • Posts: 1,206

nicoultras has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by adyhorn View Post
I don't currently have an OF installed. Can I just download V3 or do I need V1 and V2 before?
Make live direct update first and then you can install all my V3 (no need V1 and V2)
When you copy the teams, read my Word File (joined with the V3) to see which box to check for each team.
__________________
26 Mai 1993
A jamais les premiers
Commando Ultras
nicoultras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 21:55   #189
nicoultras
Registered User
nicoultras's Avatar
  • Join Date: Mar 2012
  • Location: Provins (France)
  • Supports: Olympique Marseille, Napoli, FC Barcelona
  • Posts: 1,206

nicoultras has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by trl_path View Post
Hi Nicoultras, thanks for all your work - the option file is working great! If you had a moment I wondered if there was any room for additional kits in the option file, or have all the slots been taken (no problem if not, was just wondering about adding a third kit to my ML team).
Hi,

You can install some kits, I have a little place for some slots (I don't know exactly how many slots I have free)
__________________
26 Mai 1993
A jamais les premiers
Commando Ultras
nicoultras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2018, 01:38   #190
trl_path
Registered User
  • Join Date: Feb 2008
  • Posts: 57

trl_path is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoultras View Post
Hi,

You can install some kits, I have a little place for some slots (I don't know exactly how many slots I have free)
Thanks! Only need one slot - now to work out how to make the Hull 3rd kit!
trl_path is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2018, 07:47   #191
john tsios
Registered User
john tsios's Avatar
  • Join Date: Sep 2003
  • Posts: 278

john tsios has disabled reputation

Hello Nicoultras!!!One question....Can i download and install live updates when they are released with your option file or they will damage the option file???GREAT OPTION FILE MATE....i have to tell you this one more time!!!
john tsios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2018, 14:04   #192
nicoultras
Registered User
nicoultras's Avatar
  • Join Date: Mar 2012
  • Location: Provins (France)
  • Supports: Olympique Marseille, Napoli, FC Barcelona
  • Posts: 1,206

nicoultras has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by john tsios View Post
Hello Nicoultras!!!One question....Can i download and install live updates when they are released with your option file or they will damage the option file???GREAT OPTION FILE MATE....i have to tell you this one more time!!!
You can make Live Direct Updates but you are obliged to reimport some teams (sure for all Brasileirao; I don't remember if others teams are modified ).
__________________
26 Mai 1993
A jamais les premiers
Commando Ultras
nicoultras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2018, 14:11   #193
Buckshot
Registered User
Buckshot's Avatar
  • Join Date: Oct 2012
  • Posts: 472

Buckshot has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Buckshot has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoultras View Post
You can make Live Direct Updates but you are obliged to reimport some teams (sure for all Brasileirao; I don't remember if others teams are modified ).
Ludogorets also has to be re-imported.........On the Brasileirao, after doing a Live Update, go to Edit Create Players and delete out the Brasileirao players that are Free Agents (caused by Live Update), then re-import Brasileirao.
Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2018, 22:35   #194
john tsios
Registered User
john tsios's Avatar
  • Join Date: Sep 2003
  • Posts: 278

john tsios has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoultras View Post
You can make Live Direct Updates but you are obliged to reimport some teams (sure for all Brasileirao; I don't remember if others teams are modified ).
thanx Nicoultras...
john tsios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2018, 22:36   #195
john tsios
Registered User
john tsios's Avatar
  • Join Date: Sep 2003
  • Posts: 278

john tsios has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
Ludogorets also has to be re-imported.........On the Brasileirao, after doing a Live Update, go to Edit Create Players and delete out the Brasileirao players that are Free Agents (caused by Live Update), then re-import Brasileirao.
Thanx Buckshot
john tsios is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:50.

Not yet a member? Register now.

.