PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
View Poll Results: What is your favourite map?
Ambush 0 0%
Backlot 1 4.76%
Bloc 1 4.76%
Bog 2 9.52%
Countdown 0 0%
Crash 4 19.05%
Crossfire 2 9.52%
District 1 4.76%
Downpour 0 0%
Overgrown 7 33.33%
Pipeline 1 4.76%
Shipment 0 0%
Showdown 0 0%
Strike 1 4.76%
Vacant 0 0%
Wetwork 1 4.76%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2007, 22:22   #76
Miggy
Mr Lover Man
  • Supports: F.C.Barcelona
  • PSN: latinomig4

Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I'm loving it so far myself. It's challenging which is always good.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
BARA - La Liga's only treble winners
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Miggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 22:23   #77
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

To quote an American, "This game owns". The realism of it is what strikes me so much. I've had a pretty shit day today, but this game has made up for it.

What time is witching hour? I also have no headset yet, so it will be hard to communicate.
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 22:29   #78
Miggy
Mr Lover Man

Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Midnight my friend. No idea how to get us all into the same game though. Guess we'll just have to all sit and wait. You can listen to me and God converse.

Old 09-11-2007, 22:31   #79
Dan
Woo Woo Woo
  • XBox: Dancbert19
  • PSN: DanCustard

Dan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Yep. I had a few team death-matches, I can't remember the names of the levels, but one of them was superb. My team and I spawned at the beginning of the level and all crouched out of the little area and into the middle of the street, there was wrecked cars, bins and shit all over, we began creeping towards this building with stairs leading to this balcony when I see these two madmen rushing out of an alley guns blazing, they managed to kill two of my team-mates straight away, I hid behind a car expecting to be safe, but the mo-fos began shooting at it and the windows starting smashing and bullets were whizzing past my head, it was beaut. This is where I discovered the sprint button (LB) and I got down this alley just before the car blew the fuck up. Class experience, full of realism, tension and it takes a lot of skill.

The first mission of SP was also a blast. Some of the set-pieces are absolute quality. Was it just me who thought Ross Kemp was the sarge?
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 22:33   #80
Haribo
Super Moderator
  • Supports: Manchester United

Haribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan19 View Post
The first mission of SP was also a blast. Some of the set-pieces are absolute quality. Was it just me who thought Ross Kemp was the sarge?
Just me who thought they'd missed the jump into the helicopter?

Mig/God/Joel etc. :- is it possible for one of us to create a room and then invite the others?
Haribo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 22:36   #81
Dan
Woo Woo Woo
  • XBox: Dancbert19
  • PSN: DanCustard

Dan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haribo View Post
Just me who thought they'd missed the jump into the helicopter?
Yes. The achievement popped up telling me I made it.

I'm loving the look of it; SAS, Gas-masks, balaclavas, all that shit. I've been waiting for this game since CoD2 and it has delivered.
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 00:10   #82
The Messiah
#1 Troll
  • PSN: yingandyangbros

The Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

The neighbours won't be happy as I've been playing it for the last 3 hours with the surround sound up. The TV station took some doing.

The hype was justified.
The Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 00:13   #83
SDAV89
NUFC

SDAV89 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSDAV89 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSDAV89 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSDAV89 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSDAV89 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSDAV89 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSDAV89 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

anyone got this on the 360 and go on live?

also has is anyone playing on veteran it is real good and this game is intense on hard. that is why i like a game that can give you a run for your money.
SDAV89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 01:53   #84
Miggy
Mr Lover Man

Fucking gay. Servers seem to be down.

Old 10-11-2007, 02:05   #85
Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Miggy, is this worth getting for the PS3? Honestly?
Keyser Soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 02:06   #86
JoeyM
It's Supposed to Bubble
  • XBox: JEREMY PIVEN

JoeyM has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneJoeyM has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneJoeyM has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneJoeyM has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneJoeyM has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneJoeyM has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan19 View Post
Fucking class like. I've only played the first mission and a hand-full of games online, but I can tell it's gonna be the online game for me.
What he said

This game >>>>> Halo 3
JoeyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 02:49   #87
The Messiah
#1 Troll

The Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by - ThE G - View Post
Miggy, is this worth getting for the PS3? Honestly?
This game is made of win. One of the best FPS I've ever played.

Getting online is a bit of a pain in the arse though.
Old 10-11-2007, 03:07   #88
Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

The only thing is, I find aiming with a controller really, really fucking awkward.
Old 10-11-2007, 03:12   #89
The Messiah
#1 Troll

You're used to mouse & keyboard? Just adjust the sensitivity, you'll soon get used to it.
Old 10-11-2007, 03:46   #90
Keyser Soze

Quote:
Originally Posted by God View Post
You're used to mouse & keyboard? Just adjust the sensitivity, you'll soon get used to it.
Indeed; I'm not so sure man it just doesn't feel the same :'( This game sounds fucking epic though, I'll have to get it really.