PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 18-09-2018, 10:26   #1006
mrpadania

mrpadania is an unknown

Since a lot of people may have leaved PES2017, for me is enough have teams/squads you have already created but not released yet
mrpadania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2018, 19:14   #1007
Ratmundo

Ratmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastRatmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastRatmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastRatmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastRatmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpadania View Post
Since a lot of people may have leaved PES2017, for me is enough have teams/squads you have already created but not released yet
You have all the teams/squads I created already

But I will be creating/releasing more teams soon buddy, Bosnia, Albania, Ecuador & Venezuela are all under way.

Please be patient

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ratmundo is offline   Reply With Quote