User Tag List

Old 30-11-2014, 03:39   #16
matthewjohn85
  • Supports: united
  • PSN: Blade_n_RaceS_10

matthewjohn85 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggus18 View Post
Hmm..so maybe opening a number of agents might let you get the sixth ball as a black ball? Worth the shot then...

i just saved over 40k over lord knows a number of games and all my selection for top agents were just rubbish gold balls of 75 rated players that get shoved off by Ibra, Ronaldo and the other top players...

Konami really shot themselves in the foot with this weird random rubbish
yeah it seems like it was either the fact i had only played a handfull of online games and i was due one , or that i opened 6 in a row which meant i might of had a bit better timing or percentage as your ball is determined when you click yes to open. so 5 or 6 one after the other is probably better than one after every match which is what i was doing . ive built up to 140k just from playing com matches and staying on superstar . plus the more games you play the more your exp lvl rises and results in a better x0.00 match rank bonus so even a loss on superstar im still getting about 854 a draw i get 1390 and win is 2160 and that will keep rising. and now my teams spirit is 92 im rinsing teams in coach mode and have gone from div 10 to 8 in less than 10 games

and as for playing myself welli stopped in div 10 since theese connection issues started and people cheating so when they give me my tots spin then ill start playing properly again. and you noticed no one cheats in (sim) mode???

matthewjohn85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 03:01   #17
Karan07

Karan07 is an unknown

6th ball what do u mean?
Karan07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 12:10   #18
Biggus18

Biggus18 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karan07 View Post
6th ball what do u mean?
Every time you pick an agent, top or regular; the ball that gets picked is the sixth one from the start ball so count six balls and no matter where and when you click, you will get this ball.

Nothing random about it and it doesn't depend on your precision as Konami would want you to believe

Basically, the 'randomness' occurs when you click on the agent..
Biggus18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 13:46   #19
ronaldo07tm

ronaldo07tm is an unknown

Wow, absolutely true. Jst tried it with standard and top agent. If you count the ball it starts from as ball 1, as it starts to spin, the next ball is 2,etc. Make note of the 6th ball. No matter when you hit stop, it ALWAYS lands on that 6th ball
ronaldo07tm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2014, 14:00   #20
skweekyclean

skweekyclean has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

they need to fix this, it really cheapens the game mode knowing straight away what ball ur going to get
skweekyclean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2014, 15:37   #21
patrick hurley

patrick hurley is an unknown

This is so stupid,I love the new gameplay but the transfers nd team management are shocking,I'm that pissed off I'm considering buying fifa
patrick hurley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 07:09   #22
emitula

emitula is an unknown

Yes, its always the 6th.
I dont have much problem with it.
What do you prefer, this or having people cheating or getting to know how it works and getting many black balls, etc?
Just dont look at the initial screen when the balls start to roll, and have a little fun.
emitula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2015, 05:18   #23
Mattiobr
  • Supports: Club Atlético River Plate
  • PSN: MATTIOBR

Mattiobr has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Mattiobr has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

5th Ball My Club

It's simple!
Always the rotation will stop in the 5th ball.
No matter the agent you selected or the moment you push to stop the roulette, always gonna stop in the fifth ball (without count the inicial ball)
Greetings mates
Mattiobr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2015, 08:25   #24
jamestoni

jamestoni has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

6th ball
jamestoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2015, 10:13   #25
stöff

stöff is an unknown

5th or 6th its it's boring
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsOeVXoDFcA
stöff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2015, 15:37   #26
SirPESalot

SirPESalot has discovered the General Forums. God help us.SirPESalot has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewjohn85 View Post
based on my ball opening then i think this is total bollocks im afraid and the maths prove it. ive played nearly 100 games vs com and not had one black ball but ive had alot of golds and ive opened at least 10 top agent packs and no black ball so if this is true surely id have hit one by now, no?

...what are you talking about? It's all based on probabilities (that are provided to you by the game just before using an agent). Those probabilities dictate which/how many of each ball are put in the 'ring' during the raffle.

All they are saying here is that whatever coding Konami used for this raffle actually calculates which ball you're going to win before hand, than places that ball in the '6th' position (assuming the 'first' ball in your raffle ring is the '1st' position), ultimately ending your spin on that ball/position.

TLDR - no, this theory does not imply you should have already received a black ball - it simply suggests that the ball you win during a signing is precalculated, then placed in the 'ring's 6th position for the provided visualization of the raffle
SirPESalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2015, 15:41   #27
SirPESalot

SirPESalot has discovered the General Forums. God help us.SirPESalot has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick hurley View Post
This is so stupid,I love the new gameplay but the transfers nd team management are shocking,I'm that pissed off I'm considering buying fifa
'this' means absolutely nothing. You are explicitly given the probabilities of attaining each type of ball before you even confirm use of an agent... The game simply precalculates which ball you will receive based on those probabilities.

Does anyone ever read the information given when you go to use an agent? It very clearly states that even if you get disconnected during the visualization of the raffle/signing, you will still receive the ball/player you were going to receive if you had completed the 'raffle'... i.e - the ball is already chosen when you enter the 'raffle'
SirPESalot is offline   Reply With Quote